WWE-The Challenge-Rivals (Sea...

By SinnaMonnBun

In order to win half a million dollars, the challengers must rely solely on one person.....their worst enemy... More

Author's Notes
Arrival
Teams Reveal pt 1
Teams Reveal pt 2
House/Location
First Night
Challenge 1-Road To Nowhere
One Sided Power
Elimination 1
Intoxicating Nostalgia
Challenge 2-Game Of Inches
Friend or Mastermind?
Elimination 2
At It Again
Challenge 3-Triple X Games
True Rivals
Elimination 3
Everybody Hates Roman
Challenge 4-Frogsmash
Friends No More
Elimination 4
Acquainted
Challenge 5-Frenemies
Head To Head
Elimination 5
New Formations
Challenge 6-Oil Change
The One Where They Hooked Up
Elimination 6
Coffee Bath
Challenge 7-Gasping For Air
Spilling The Tea
Elimination 7 pt 1
Elimination 7 pt 2
Progression Amidst Tension
Challenge 8-Dunking For Dinner
Crossing The Twins
Elimination 8
The Cryptic and The Crazy
Challenge 9-Caged In
The Cult of Jericho
Elimination 9
New Rivals, New Feelings
Challenge 10-Weight For Me
Shot Through The Heart
Elimination 10
Challenge 11-Bombs Away
Tonight We Are Young
Elimination 11 (+announcement)
Challenge 12-Rampage
Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Elimination 12
Im A Hazard To Myself
Finals pt 1
Finals pt 2
The Final Decision

*Un-aired Scenes*

403 23 41
By SinnaMonnBun

Chapter-New Rivals, New Feelings

Everyone was seen on The Challenge bus, heading back to the house after a night out at the club.

VC-Velveteen-So, im sitting in the row right next to Alexa who's sitting next to Seth and....*lowers sunglasses* im witnessing a messy situation right here.

Alexa was seen sitting across Seth's lap. His hand was placed gently on her butt.

VC-Alexa-As if I wasn't sexually frustrated enough, kissing Becky tonight made it ten times worse. But, Seth seems like he wants to play so....we'll play.

The two were sitting far up in front, out of view from everyone else behind them.

"This week was so tough for me." Seth said.

"Is there anything I can do to help you relax?" She flirtatiously responded while lightly running her fingers up and down the side of his neck.

"A massage would be nice."

She smiled.

"Id be more than happy to....lend you a hand." She seductively said as her hand crept under his shirt and began rubbing against his abs.

He began gliding his hand up and down, from her lower back to her thigh.

"Are you just toying with me or is this leading somewhere?"he asked.

"I hope this leads back to your bed."

He smiled.

"Im hoping we can probably reach third base this time."she said.

"Oh, you want to go all the way huh?"

"Id like that."

He held her by the chin and leaned in for a kiss.

VC-Seth-Im asking myself like....do I really want to do this? Especially after AJ and Paige hooked up. It would be weird hooking up with Alexa because she's my partner's ex. I dont want people thinking that us hooking up is me getting revenge for what happened.  Yea I kind of want revenge but not like this.

As they were kissing, Seth's hand slid under Alexa's shirt and up towards her chest.

Velveteen was seen next door shielding his and Aleister's eyes.

Eventually the Challengers all reached the house and exited the bus.

Seth and Alexa, still being very hot and bothered, were ready to carry out their plan.

The problem was, they couldnt go back to their room. Since they both stayed in the same room they would feel uncomfortable, especially with AJ being there.

Holding hands, they were seen walking through the hallway. Seth stopped, pushed her up against the wall and started kissing her.

VC-Seth-I have had an attraction to Alexa but...since she played me on Are You The One I just never bothered pursuing her again. Plus, I didnt want AJ's leftovers. But...right now....given this crazy week ive had and then all the shit ive been dealing with in this game....I want her so bad right now. And I can tell she feels the same. She's the one that basically came onto to me tonight. Who am I to say no to a good time?

After a few seconds of kissing, he stopped to check the bathroom that was nearby. Surprisingly, it was empty.

They went into the bathroom and locked the door.

The security camera footage showed Alexa taking off Seth's shirt and him lifting her and placing her on top of the bathroom counter.

Slowly, articles of clothing began piling up on the floor.

VC-Sami-So, I had to pee really badly. The other bathrooms were already taken so I decided to go to this one. Im trying to open the door aaaaand.....its locked.

"Can you open the door please." Sami called out.

VC-Sami-Im hearing some shuffling inside so I know that theres people in there.

'Its taken!'Sami heard a voice say from the inside. To him, it sounded like Seth's.

VC-Sami-Im guessing he either has really bad diarrhea or he's probably getting busy with someone.

As some of the Challengers walked past the door, they got caught off guard when they heard moaning and slapping noises from inside the bathroom.

VC-Paige-Whoever's in there are going at it like animals. Jeez. Im jealous.

——-
VC-Chris-So everyone's out and about around the house. Its our second week here, we're being reckless children.

Indeed they were. Even though it was 3 am, the Challenge house was lively with drinking, socializing and horsing around.

"Has anybody seen my best friend?" Chris shouted.

"Who are you talking about?" Renee asked him.

"Kevin, you stupid idiot!"

"You guys just met. How are you best friends already?"

"He's been hanging out with Kevin way more than he's been hanging out with me, Renee." Trish told her.

"Thats....really weird."

Chris began searching around the house for Kevin.

He scanned the living room, nothing, he checked the backyard, nothing.

He decided to check the bedroom though he highly doubted Kevin would be in there. The house was going crazy at the moment, why would he be in the bedroom of all places.

He opened the door and lo and behold, he found him. However, he wasn't exactly sure what he was doing.

"What the actual hell?"Chris said in horror.

VC-Chris-Good news is, I found Kevin. But....I dont even know how to explain what I caught him doing.

Kevin was seen with Aleister and AJL, sitting on the bedroom floor with the lights out around some lit candles doing what seemed to be meditation.

"Whats going on here?" Chris flicked the lights on,"Are you guys summoning a spirit or something? What the hell?"

"You wouldn't understand bud."said Kevin.

"Is this some kind of cult? Why did no one tell me about this?"

"We're just meditating."said Aleister.

"Sure, 'just meditating'. Are you guys planning to sacrifice someone because if so, I think it should be Miz."

".......We're just meditating."Aleister repeated.

"Well...I like to meditate. Why wasnt I invited?"Chris  put his hands on his hips.

"We are at perfect equilibrium. Your energy will tip the scale." Said Aleister.

"Yea, what he said." Kevin agreed.

Chris seemed offended.

"Well...I dont need to be a part of your stupid little club anyway. I'll take my awesome, badass, big dick, sexy beast energy and form my own club."

They all silently waited for him to leave.

"You guys are weird. And you wanna know something? You guys just became a part of another club. Oh yea! Its called.........The List Of Jericho!"

"You wouldnt do that."said Kevin.

"I already did!"Chris yelled before he slammed the door.

"I dont need them and their dumb satanic club."Chris muttered to himself as he walked away.

"Back to what we were doing."Kevin said as he took the room lights off.

—-

Chapter-Elimination 12

Through some security camera footage, Becky and Alexa could be seen in the hot tub. They were fresh off of their third elimination victory so they decided to crack open a bottle of champagne to celebrate.

It was just the two of them, alone in the warm bubbling water, under the stars with the sound of Chris' loud obnoxious voice emitting from in the house.

The girls were sitting relatively close by. They clinked their glasses and took a sip of their drink.

They conversed for some time. Judging by their body language and expressions, they were in a light, joyous mood.

Now more than ever they were thankful for each other. Winning three difficult eliminations flawlessly wasn't something they knew that happened often. This was the most times any of them had been sent into eliminations so the fact that they emerged victorious every time, they couldnt help but think that the other person was the reason for that.

They were seen laughing, refilling their glasses, playfully splashing water on each other. Becky even tucked Alexa's wet hair behind her ear at one point.

They were talking about everything. Life, The Challenge, past relationships, their futures, people they liked, people they didnt like. It was the first time that they truly sat down and got to know each other.

Suddenly, during a conversation, their bubbly demeanor changed to a somewhat more....tense one

They were looking in each other's eyes as Alexa was speaking.

She spoke her words slowly and seductively. They both seemed enchanted with each other.

A few seconds after, Becky quickly looked around to see if anyone was nearby. Thankfully, it was still just them.

She got closer to Alexa, cupped her hand by her neck and went in for a kiss.

As they were kissing, Becky positioned herself in front of Alexa, pinning her to the edge of the hot tub. Alexa wrapped her legs around her waist and her arms around her neck.

Their hearts raced faster with every passionate second that passed.

In Alexa's mind, she wasnt sure if she was confused or maybe just lonely. Maybe these feelings were exclusively for Becky. Was she confusing adoration for something more?

Becky was asking herself the same questions. Was this a heat of the moment thing or was it deeper than that?

Nonetheless, in that moment both women felt comfortable. As a matter of fact, its been a while since either of them felt the feelings they were feeling now.

The moment was getting steamier. At this point, it wasnt only lips involved. They were getting a little handsy.

'Lets go upstairs.' Alexa softly said when she pulled away from kissing.

As beautiful as the night sky was, if things were to progress, Alexa didn't want it to be in a hot tub. She wanted it to be somewhere where both of them would have enough space, freedom and privacy.

They both got out of the hot tub. Becky held her hand as she led her upstairs to one of the empty bedrooms. They went inside and locked the door, about to pick up where they left off.
——-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.2K 70
After Aj and Dean fooled everyone, they face new problems and try to make things work out. What happens when they go through some hard hitting inform...
7.3K 532 40
Thirty-Six Challenge Veterans Two Teams One Last Chance To Be Challenge Champions Will They Be Able To Get Along When Everything Is On The Line Will...
24.4K 537 73
Just for fun <3
24.8K 535 11
For John it was clear that Nikki and him were no longer in love. After asking for a break which lead to nine month of no contact with each other, it'...