demon Princes mate | COMPLETE

By alaskabear13

"she's here" a boy from behind me said to what i'm guessing are his friends. His voice is so husky, I almost... More

characters
new demon school
mate
this bitch
meeting parents
teasing
explosion
stupid angels
the fuck
smut
extra possesive
i....what?
why?
I wonder...
mating
the start.
the meeting
trust exercise
birthday shopping
clubbing
kidnapped
finding my way
escaping
war
king and queen
life

meeting my mother

39.2K 876 249
By alaskabear13

Welcome , welcome.

Enjoy.

Vote and comment✓ :

         ************************

Storm pov:

"Miss your father is dead" I couldn't believe what i'm hearing, no infact I wouldn't.

My dad was a demon warrior, he actually was the head demon worrior.

Once I found out that my father had died I just stood there staring at the guy as silent tears trailed down my cheeks.

"We are very sorry for your loss, but we are going to need you to pack your things and put them in this vehicle" he said with sympathy whilst pointing to a truck that was behind him.

"Miss" the guy tried to get my attention which is when I finally got out of my trance.

I gave him a small nod before running upstairs and packing my bags full of clothes and my belongings, I even packed a bag full of some of my dad's stuff.

I had brought everything downstairs and the guy helped me get everything in his truck before opening the backseat door for me to get in.

And that leads to now, I've been sat in the back of this random demon worriors truck for about 2 hours, with no talking no nothing.

The tears still haven't stoped falling from my eyes, I just couldn't believe it.

My dad, my rock is dead and now I'm going to who knows where.

'I never even got to say goodbye' I thought making more tears roll down my cheeks.

I probably look like such a mess right now.

"Miss we have made it" the guy spoke as he stopped his truck and leaving it before walking round to my side of the truck and opening the door.

I gave him a small 'thank you' before getting out.

"Where are we?" I questioned with a smile whilst looking round.

"We're at your mother's house" he stated and I gave him a small nod.

I was never close to my mother infact I haven't seen nor spoken to her in 3 years and now i'm living with her.

I watched as the door to the house we are parked out front of opened and reveled a women just a bit smaller then me by an inch, there was also a man behind her but he didn't look like the happiest of guys.

It immedieltly clicked that it was my mother and step father.

"I am so sorry hun" my mother said whilst pulling me into a tight hug, I returned it slightly before pulling away.

"Come inside" she said as the guy who drove me here was putting my luggage into the the house.

I'm pretty sure he was finished as he walked back to the truck.

He gave me a curt nod before getting in his truck and driving off.

I gave my mom a nod and followed her and my step dad into their house.

If your wondering my dad and mom weren't mates, but they never found them so decided to have me and then a year or 2 after I was born my moms mate showed up.

Of course she left with him, leaving both me and my dad but she still came over to see me everyday well that was until 3 years ago.

But it was fine cause I had my dad but I don't anymore.

Once we had entered their house she lead me into the Living room.

"You've grown up so much" my mother said whilst looking me over with a sad smile on her face.

"Kenneth meet my daughter storm, storm meet Kenneth" my mother said introducing the 2 of us.

I put my hand out for him to shake, to which he put his hand in mine giving it a shake.

"Nice to meet you" I said with once again another sniffles, I wasn't crying anymore but I still had a runny nose from all the crying.

"You too" he said before kissing my mom's head and exiting the room and going who knows where.

"Sit, we have much to talk about" she said whilst gesturing to one of the sofas in the room, I took my seat with a small smile on my face.

"I'm sorry hun, for never reaching out to you for 3 years" my mom said with sad eyes.

"3 years mom, I thought you'd forgotten about me" I choked out trying not to think about it and about my dad

"I really am sorry, I don't even have a reason for it" she said looking down at the floor with a sad look.

"I know you are mom, but it was also mine I didn't try to make contact either" I said with a sigh.

My mom looked up at me with a small smile "you start your new school tomorrow" wow this day just can't get any worse.

"I would totally understand though if you'd like to have tomorrow off" she said with an understanding look.

I just shook my head, it's probably good to distract myself.

"No, it's okay" I said and she nodded.

"Wheres my new room?" I questioned her, I really just need some time to myself.

"Oh yes, right this way, Kenneth has already put your stuff up there" she said while standing up, I stood up with her and followed her out the living room and upstairs.

We walked to the end of the hall upstairs before stopping.

"This is it hun, get some rest it's been an emotional day" she said whilst kissing my cheek and leaving.

I went into my room and looked around it wasn't a very big room but it was homey.

There was a bed against the wall and a seat hanging from the ceiling , on there was also 2 doors, one a bathroom and one a closet which had my stuff in.

I decided I should probably take a shower, so with a sigh I went and grabbed a pair of shorts and one of my dad's t-shirt as well as all my shower nesesities before entering the bathroom and stripping off.

Half way through my shower i started crying again, it was as if it had finally set in after hearing my dad is dead.

I hated this feeling, the feeling of heartache, but I quickly finished up before putting my pants on then my clothes.

Once I was dressed i put my hair in a bun as it was wet and I didn't want to deal with it.

I look in the mirror seeing my eyes were all red and puffy and seeing all the tears on my creeks, dry ones and Fresh ones.

I quickly looked away and heading towards my bed.

I pulled the cover back before getting in and pulling the covers up to my chin and immedieltly my crying got harder.

Why me, why does this shit always have to happen to me.

I cried for a good few hours before I slowly started to fall asleep.

'I love and miss you dad' was the last thing in my mind before I cried myself to sleep.

********************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 241 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...
177K 4K 23
Legend says a beast like no other was sent from the depths of the underworld to conquer and destroy all life on earth... stories of the evil and mons...
350K 13.3K 34
They took everything from her ...the damned Werewolves. Her mother, her coven, her freedom. And then, she found out she was the mate of the Alpha pri...
4.7K 85 17
"If you keep doing that, I'm going to have to kiss you," I mumble. She released her lip immediately. "What do I have to do to get you to understand...