🝯 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐃 | ✓

By -yejisthetic

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ──── · · · ˖ ˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓ ִֶָ 𝐑oseline Greenwood, a young muggle who got a letter to Hogwarts? Join... More

◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝐎 ⨟ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟏 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟐 ⨟ 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟑 ⨟ 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘 ﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟒 ⨟ 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟓 ⨟ 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟔 ⨟ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝟗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝟑/𝟒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟕 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟖 ⨟ 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟗 ⨟ 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟎 ⨟ 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟏 ⨟ 𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐆𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟐 ⨟ 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟑 ⨟ 𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟒 ⨟ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟓 ⨟ 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟔 ⨟ 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟕 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟖 ⨟ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟗 ⨟ 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔?﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟎 ⨟ 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟏 ⨟ 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟐 ⨟ 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟑 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟒 ⨟ 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟏 ⨟ 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟐 ⨟ 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟑 ⨟ 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟒 ⨟ 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟓 ⨟ 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟔 ⨟ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟕 ⨟ 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐊﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟖 ⨟ 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟗 ⨟ 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟎 ⨟ 𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟏⨟ 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟑 ⨟ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟒 ⨟ 𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟓 ⨟ 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟔 ⨟ 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟕 ⨟ 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟖 ⨟ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟗 ⨟ 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝐎 ⨟ 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐊'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟏 ⨟ 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟐 ⨟ 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟑 ⨟ 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟒 ⨟ 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝐎 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝐎 ⨟ 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓﹚

◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟐 ⨟ 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋﹚

54 22 86
By -yejisthetic

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The pupils groaned as the black haired professor walked into their D.A.D.A class while closing all the windows. 

"Is he a vampire or something? Cause he seems to hate the sunlight." the brown haired girl whispered to her friends making them giggle.

As they mumbled to each other, a familiar figure walked up to them and sat next to the dark blonde.

"Gins." the three second years said in surprise. 

"I kinda missed you guys." the red haired girl whispered as she placed her books on the desk. 

"Can't say we didn't miss you. Can we?" the light blonde muttered back.

The professor noticed the girl's murmuring and shot a glare at her. "Miss Greenwood, Talking during my class? Let's hope you'll talk in detention as well, Roseline." he said in his usual intimidating voice.

The light blonde sighed then turned to her books.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The light blonde paced towards the courtyard. The younger Lupin and Diggory following behind her. She hastily sat on one of the benches. 

"I swear I hate detention." the light blonde stated in an angry tone. 

"Has anyone told you that your eyes turn red when you're angry?" the dark blonde said. 

"You're joking ri-" the light  blonde said in an ignorant tone before being cut off by her sister. 

"No they're not." the Slytherin Greenwood said then handed her older sister a pocket mirror. 

"Take the mirror." she said before being questioned by the older Greenwood.

"How and when did you get here?" the light blonde said then took the mirror. 

"Was around and heard the conversation. Again just take a look at the mirror."  the younger Greenwood said then shrugged.

 "Wow I never noticed that." she stated looking at her reflection.

" I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for everything again. Hope we can be friends." the brunette said after being handed back her mirror. 

"Bye Roseline." the younger Greenwood said then left.

The light blonde blinked severally. She was positive that this was all a dream. But it wasn't. She just couldn't come to believe that her sister had apologised for all the terrible things she did. The light blonde wasn't going to give in so easily. For all she knows it might be a prank or a dare. She just knew that actions speak louder that words. Unless her sister did some thing to show she was sorry, the light blonde won't believe a word she said. Roseline just wants a sincere apology.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The light  blonde walked into the potions class and looked around. All the memories came rushing back. How she became friends with Rose, Blaise and Draco. That day Draco blew up the potion. How Blaise made jokes during class. How Rose knew everything about everything. How she always talked to Harry. How they all laughed their arses of the day she accidentally soaked Diana and Madelyn in a random potion.

You're probably wondering why are all these memories coming back now. I mean she has had a few potion classes before this detention. I don't know lol. The good times... the light blonde thought then took a seat.

"Wow you too Rosie." the red haired Slytherin said sitting next to the light blonde.

"Snape's been weird since the start of the school year. He's been giving a lot of detentions. This is my first one this year though." the Hufflepuff Greenwood stated in an ignorant tone.

"That's true. He's just been so... um much more Snape I guess." the red head responded to the previous statement.

"Were you angry like a few minutes ago?" the red head asked staring at the light blonde.

"What gave it off?" the light blonde asked.

"Your eyes. They're light red which means you were angry. But your eyes turn as red as my hair when you are angry. They take a few minutes to fade. I've noticed that about you." the red head stated. 

"Oh." the light blonde sighed.

"Not much for detention today. Miss Rose,Miss Greenwood you two arrange the books. Mr Miller you help Mr Nott with the potions. The rest of you have had detention before so get to work!" the black haired professor said in an intimidating tone.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The two girls talked while arranging the dusty books. Talking about life and the past few days in school. Well they each left out the little part that they both met the Sirius Black.

"Madelyn apologised? TwIcE? You're joking right? RiGhT?" the red head asked in disbelief.

"Exactly how I reacted. I don't think I should believe her. What do you think?" the light blonde asked placing the books in alphabetical order.

"That's not my place to tell. If she's really sorry she's going to show it." the red head stated. The two talked the whole of the detention.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The light blonde was staring at a boy. Since the opening of this year she always had this weird feeling around him. A crush? Maybe.The league noticed this and kept teasing her about it EVERY SINGLE DAY. They first noticed it on the second week of school. When she accidentally bumped into him dropped her books.Flash back? Sure

Flashback

"Those things creep me out. They look like the grim reaper!" the red haired Hufflepuff stated.

"You should really stop walking backwards Rosie. You could bump into some-" the brown haired boy stated before being cut of by a thud.

"Shit..." the light blonde cussed.

"You okay Roseline?" a black haired boy asked holding out his hand.

"Yeah Good awesome thanks." the light blonde said then got up.

"Oh okay then see you around maybe?" the boy asked.

"Sure!" the light blonde exclaimed then the boy left. The light blonde watched him walk away and then disappeared into her own thoughts.

"Earth to Rose! Rosie! Roseline!" the brown haired girl screeched.

"Mh Yeah." the light blonde said shaking her head,

"OoOoOo someone's got a crush!" the dark blonde stated.

"I do not!!" the light blonde scolded.

"We've got to tell Mal, Sam and Ced this!" the younger Lupin exclaimed.

"No please just n-" before she could finish the brunette was no where to be seen.

"Now the whole school's going to know." the Hufflepuff Greenwood muttered.

"Nah My cousin and his friends may be popular but they won't tell a single soul. I'll make sure of it." the dark blonde girl stated saying the second sentence in an evil tone.

End of Flashback

"Hey Rosie. Whatcha looking at?" the brown haired girl asked.

"Nothing No one." the light blonde said turning back to her book. Which was a new book series by the way she finished the other one before the end of last year lol.

"I don't get it you strummer around him. But you can talk to him face to face sometimes. Like I mean you two are pretty good friends." the dark blonde stated.

"I totally ship!" the dark blonde exclaimed.

"No! no! no! DON'T YOU DARE SHIP!" Malcom scolded.

"Pft over protective much." the older Lupin stated.

"Says the guy who says Mone needs your approval to date." the blue eyed  boy spat making the league laugh.

"She's my sister I care about her feelings!" the older Lupin exclaimed.

" I don't want Harry to be hurt.
I mean Roseline basically has a whole fun club!" the blue eyed boy placed his hand on his chest pretending to be hurt.

"I have a fun club?" the light blonde asked partly excited.

"Nah you have an army. Half the boys in our class like you. It's annoying how much they ask about you. Why I only sit with Red When I sit with girls they flirt with me.Bleh!" the brown haired boy said almost vomiting.

"Oh come on if he likes her back it's literally none of our consern!"  the older Diggory stated in a low tone.The older Lupin and Blue eyed boy shot him a worried look. "I'm fine I promise." he mouthed to them making them nod. 

"And what if he doesn't?" the light blonde said then galped.

"You're the sweetest and one of the most amazing girls in the world Rosie.Who doesn't like you!" the red head exclaimed.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
Ngl this one's kinda shit anyway enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.3K 40
COMPLETE. MATURE THEMES! Not recommended for those under 18! Hermione Granger has been elected Minister of Magic, something she aspired to since scho...
2.1M 80.6K 150
"She'll be the most powerful witch to ever exist." "And he will be very upset about that if he ever comes back." "Indeed. Which is why no one knows w...
2.8K 320 44
| A Wizarding World Fan Fiction| ⚡ Harry Potter Timeline -: ✧ :-゜・. 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 / 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧�...
175 7 10
Y/N Willows, Pure-Blood. An 11-year-old girl who knows nothing about Magic. She doesn't even know that Magic existed. Until a letter appeared in fron...