Transgendered: My Story

By Transgendered

This is my story of being transgender FTM aka female to male. Yes this is a true story, no the names aren't t... More

uh hai?
therapy and binding
Cant sleep
Parents control
Feeling down
people u need to know
another day
The good and the bad
relationships
crap
Dad
Short
breakingdown
Long time no see
Catching up
Transgender ftm should knows
Choir teacher
Stuff
Im not okay
Im getting there
The girl
Transgender moments
Numb

Friend

2K 96 33
By Transgendered

I need better friends it seems like none of them can put up with me when i get really down besides yoyo. I love that even when Im so depressed to the point i wont let anyone say anything nice to me she still tries to cheer me up. she is a great and awesome friend for that.

i need more of those kind of friends whom i fell that i can tell them even the most darkest things i have done or had done to me. yes there are a couple things in the past im scared to share with yoyo but i have a feeling i will tell her someday.

emi she knows one of the things that have happened in the past because my dad doesnt know how to keep his trap shut when it comes to personal matters.

he will most likely find a way to tell everyone what has happened because all his friends knos what happened and its like he has told everyone.

jordan also knows what happened to me but she only knows because i was really stressed out one day and it kinda just came out.

i just need more friends who support me because for tomorrow the 6th im painting my ring finger for leelah alcorn and every transgender/transsexual. (i hope one day transgender/transsexual wont be terms that are used everyday with ppl like that because at that point it will be normal) but anyways..i asked my friends if they would do it with me and everyone said no but yoyo.

Great way to support me guys!!(scarasm)

I think i may tell my teachers about me being transgender so that they will call me by using male pronuons and leo. Ugh that will be a big step.

well bye guys the last couple days have been hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 626 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
159K 5.7K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
38.4K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...