The Legend of the Elements

By Lvygrey

{COMPLETED in 2016} #56 in Train ~~Unleashed by dark spells of ancient past, the enemies grow stronger than b... More

A New Beggining
First Day of High School
That Was Useless
Made Friends, Earn Enemies
Notes
Getting Revenge for Simple Things
Four
High School Lockdown
The Strange Dream
The Un-Complicated Search
The Discovery
The Truth
Embarrassed-Extra Chapter
Reepeet
Elena
Scarlett
Aqua
Rachel
The Test is Over
Double Trouble
Training
Scarlett's Injury
Back in Action
Notes
Hit and Run.
First Impression
Close Call
Keep Walking
Snow in Demroy
Agent Attack
Aura
Death Stares
No Interviews
Lucky One
Tree of Life
Elemental Dragons
Kidnapped
Start Over
Spirits
Travel
Devilicious
Cave
Drama
Moves Like Jagger
Official Plan
Return of Delmas
Offer
Earthquake
Run
Shock
Elena's Potion
Double Elementals Part 1
Double Elementals Part 2
Notes
Double Elementals Part 3
Double Elementals Part 4- Training
Possessed
Choices
Back to Reality
A Message from Utain
Notes
Plans Revealed
A Change of Heart? -A Special Favor
More Drama
Preparations-Wed
An Idiotic Mess
Blackout
Saturday-The Battle of Our Lives
Lucrix- Part 1
Lucrix- Part 2
The End~Elementals
News
It's OFFICIAL!

Footsteps in the Snow

1.3K 69 3
By Lvygrey

Rachel's POV
It's snowing! Finally. You do NOT know how long I've been waiting for this.

I gulped down my cereal and rushed out the door, completely forgetting to change. Stupid me.

Sighing, I threw on a thick white knitted sweater, black leggings, and a gray beanie as I headed out to heaven.

It was still slightly snowing and it was hard to walk with massive layers of snow beneath my feet. I trudged through, listening to the satisfying sound of my feet stepping on the new, fresh snow.

The school door was hard to open.
And I mean, hard.

I have a feeling that when I open this door, a load of snow is gonna come falling on me and it's gonna be worse than an avalanche.

Instead, when I opened the god forbid stubborn door, snow filled the hallways and oh my god, they were throwing it.

It was worse than the food fight. It was worse than anything.
It was disturbing. Disturbing to the eye.

The snow was covered in dirt, and yet they were picking it up with no care whatsoever.

"If you wanna throw snowballs, do it outside you dirty chipmunks."
I pointed to the door which I had just entered through.

They piled out with their heads down as I gave them all dirty looks.

At the corner I saw Aqua sitting examining a book. As always.

I walked to her, brushing off the leftover snow that hasn't melted from my shoes.

"Hey." I said waving. She didn't reply.

"HEY." I said again a little louder.

She stopped and looked at me and smiled.

"Hi! Didn't see you there."

No kidding.

"Don't you just LOVE snow? " I asked jumping around excitedly.

There was a blank face on her. "It's okay. I liked it better when it was spring."
I sighed.
I noticed.

Walking down the hallways were Scarlett and Elena, laughing. Then they came to us.

Elena giggled and spoke, " You did not believe what we just did."

Scarlett nodded eagerly and said, " We dumped a whole bunch of snow on Jenny. And Karen slipped on them too. So they went piling over each other. When they were laying down, Elena took a bunch of snow and we both started throwing it at them."

I looked at them in shock. Then Aqua and I bursted out laughing. These troublemakers.

"Did she see you? " Aqua asked.

"Duh, we were in front of them." Scarlett answered still laughing.

I suddenly spotted the demons, and so as expected, Jenny and Karen walked over to us.

Geez, how come those same two girls always know where we are? Were there spies or something?

Jenny stopped with her face super close to Scarlett.

"YOU.RUIN. EVERYTHING!" She screamed.

It all happened too fast for my eyes to follow, and soon Jenny pushed Scarlett and Elena to the ground.
Karen started kicking them. To admit it, it was kind of scary.

Aqua and I exchanged worried glances and pulled Jenny and Karen back.

Elena still laid on the ground, but Scarlett stood up again, wiping the blood from her bottom lip with her thumb.

My nose started stinging as I realized Jenny elbowed me on the nose.

I saw red liquid coming out...

"TISSUES! I NEED A TISSUE!" I screamed.

Meanwhile, Elena got punched in the stomach. Four against two? And we're still epic losers.

We really didn't get that much training with Delmas yet so we all still sucked fighting without any weapons. But still, how were they acing it?

I looked at my surroundings and noticed Elena was holding her legs and stomach at the same time, and yelping in pain.

Scarlett was now punching Karen until she couldn't move.
Yes, the only super violent person in our whole group.

A look of fear swept across Jenny's face as she rushed to open her locker that was apparently "near" us.
Convenient.

She grabbed a thick textbook out of the locker and slammed it on Scarlett's head.

I covered my eyes for a bit and felt my heart hurt.

Scarlett collapsed, holding her head and wincing in pain.
She struggled to stand again, and I felt the pain for her.

Soon, she went back to fighting again, swiping her feet beneath, so Jenny ended up on the ground.

Scarlett gave in and fell.
Karen stood up again and took the advantage. As she returned to her boring kicking again.

Aqua tried to pull Karen back but got knocked over and now hit HER own head on the pipe.

"Girls are deadly, everyone learn from this." I muttered as I stood watching all of this and doing nothing.

"Stop!" I yelled, finally annoyed.

Jenny slammed the book on Scarlett's head continuously.

Jesus I fear for Scarlett's life.

Blood started running from her poor Scarlett's head, but she still continued to make an effort to stand again.

They wouldn't listen and that's when I finally got it all out.

"I said...STOP."

I tried to push them but instead, wind started blowing everywhere and flung Karen to the wall, and knocked Jenny unconscious.

Karen was confused and she managed to whisper.
"What-what was th-that?" Before knocking out too.

I didn't know either...wait, why am I so dumb?
I totally forgot I had powers!
Ah that's dangerous. I shouldn't reveal it again.

I helped Aqua and Scarlett up.
Elena limped to us still clutching her stomach in pain. "Rachel, you did it!" She managed to say in a squeaky voice before she fainted.

Scarlett with her bloody head walked over to Jenny and Karen and squatted down. "What should we do with them?"

Aqua shrugged.

"Leave them there." I snickered and my eyes fell straight on Scarlett's head.

I reached my hand out to examine it but Scarlett grabbed it in mid-air.

"I'm fine."

Aqua was suddenly filled with horror.
"Elena wake up!!! "
She started crying and laying her head on her.

"I never got to say goodbye. I never told her that I was the one who stole her fries and not...and not... Scarlett..."She sniffled.

Scarlett turned around like a doll. I swear she looked like an owl with the head rotating.
Her blood added to that dramatic effect.
I think I was gonna pee my pants.

"You...WHAT?!"

Aqua's eyes widened as Scarlett started cracking her fingers.

"Do you KNOW how MUCH I had to GO THROUGH WITH THIS...THIS MUNCHKIN!" She raised a finger at Elena and her eye twitched.

"Give her back her fries, tell her it wasn't me, and massage my back for a week. Aqua."

Aqua looked down and started to sweat as I chuckled.
I gave her a 'good luck' look.

But besides that, someone tell me how Scarlett is still alive.

"We should get to class. We're late by 25 minutes. "
Aqua changed the subject, determined to get away from the wrath of Scarlett.

Aqua started leaving but I grabbed her arm. I pointed to Elena still laying there unconscious.

"Oh right." She said lazily.
"Let's just skip today's school day.."
______________________
Yoooooooooo
Things got violent real soon.

But anyway,

What is the best compliment you've ever received?

-idontw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...
314 8 65
IMPORTANT SERIES UPDATE: Due to Amazon publishing restrictions, the full version of this book and other books in the series will no longer be availab...
20.5K 1.9K 58
Third installment in the Four Elements series. Andie and her friends finally reached senior year. But of course, when you're the living incarnatio...
21.2K 841 45
We watched movies of Alian invasion. We heard folklore for Mythological creatures like Mosters and Demons. Books were published on our favorite Super...