I Love You More Than Everythi...

By wwatermelonsugar

"It's hard" "Then leave, please stop!" "I cant! Although it's painful, I'm happy with this way" "I don't dese... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

2K 54 6
By wwatermelonsugar

LISA POV

"Woohhhh sexy!"

"Go pussy! Go pussy!

"So cool!"

The three idiots voice can be heard throughout the whole room with their hands clapping non stop. They are watching jennie's shoot right now and I swear to God they're so annoying! They didn't even get embarrassed for the fact that they are the only one who's noisy.

"Last two" I said and she immediately changes her pose.

"And... Times up! Thank you. We're done for today everyone" I put down my camera and bowed to the staff's. It's our third week and we only have two weeks before my contact ends.

"Nice one pussy!"

"Good job jen!"

"That's my jendeukie!"

Jennie went to them while smiling happily and give them a high fives.

"Thanks guys! I appreciate your supports"

"Nah small thing" they chuckle.

"Be right back, i'll go change. Talk to you guys later"

"Let's just see each other at my baby's place" jennie give jisoo a smile and nodded before walking away.

The three idiots make their way towards me when they saw me done talking with Mr. Son

"Stop dragging me!" I exclaimed and pull away my arms from their hold.

"We will not stop unless you'll stop being workaholic and enjoy your life to the fullest" seulgi said and smacked my head.

"Geez go first. I will follow okay?!"

"Make sure lisa or I'll cook leo for my breakfast tomorrow" jeongyeon said and smirked.

"No you can't. Go away!" I pushed them and they started laughing their ass off before going out.

3:46 pm

"Hey, lisa"

"Oh hi jen!" She's now wearing her casual clothes. Striped crop lace top paired with jeans and white sneakers.

Gorgeous indeed.

"What time did you get home last night?" She stand in front of me.

"Around 12 in the morning. Why did you asked?"

"What?! Morning?! Aishh v" I got stunned when she raised her voice.

"Hey it's okay. I had fun catching up with him" I said assuring her and chuckle.

She's so cute.

"Why are your eye bags are big? Did you sleep well?" She move her face closer that caught me off guard. She's more beautiful up close. I gulped when my eyes landed to her lips.

I move back a little to give us some space "n-not really. I'm working with your magazine yesterday when I got home after talking with your brother but I'm okay, I can handle" she nodded and what I said and give me a confusing look.

"What?" I asked.

"Your face is red. Are you sick?" She put her palm to my forehead and... To my neck for pete's sake!!!

Her hand is so warm. Shit! Now I'm feeling hot!

"A-hm yeah o-of course! Nothing's to worry about" I laughed awkwardly and rub my nape.

She looks at me suspiciously before smiling "okay! I'm just gonna asked if you're free tonight? We're hanging out in rosie's place later with your friends and she said to bring you with me or she will burn your studio" she giggle and shakes her head.

"Are you serious?! She said that?!"

"Ahuh" that chipmunk.. I'll burn her foods instead. Let's see.

I laughed at my own thoughts just by imagining what would be rosé's reaction.

"Are you going home or you'll go straight to chaeng's place?" I asked her.

"I'll go home first. I need to get something before going there"

"I'll drive you home then, and wait for you" I said and get my things.

"What? No, I'm fine lisa" she stop me.

"You didn't bring your car right? Because v borrowed it" I slide my camera to my shoulder.

"How did you know?"

"He told me last night and asked me to drive you home" I said.

"He's really pain in the ass" she said and groan.

"I'm fine with it. I can do that everyday, I don't mind" I said and winked at her playfully. She slapped my arm and pulled me.

"Let's just go murderer!" I laughed and shake my head.

I sat at the couch and rest for a bit. My body is really tired. I should go to a spa somethings and relax.

"Wait me here" I didn't respond at what she said and just closed my eyes.

I got startle and nervous when I heard the front door open but soon relief when I saw the person.

"Lisa? What are you doing here?" V asked confusion all over his face.

"I'm waiting for your sister" I said and lazily wave at him.

Jennie greeted her brother with a hug when she saw him.

"I thought you're going home later" she asked.

"I still need to go back" he said.

"Okay, cook something if you're hungry. We're going now" jennie said and hug taehyung again.

"Wait!" He stop us and looked at me sternly.

"W-what? I'll bring her home before 12 am don't worry" I said nervously. He's stare is really scary.

"You don't need to bring her home lisayah just keep her in your pocket or your life forever. Enjoy your date guys!" He happily said while grinning.

What the fuck?! I thought he's mad?

"What date are you talking about stupid?" Jennie said and flick his brother's forehead.

"We're going to chaeng's place v not date" I said and chuckle.

"First of all, whatever. Just do it next time" he grinned again.

"You're crazy" jennie said and pull me outside.

I parked my car in front of chaeng's big house and go out. Theirs three other cars here so they must be here already except from the two of us.

We greeted them as we walked towards them. They're all sitting in the living room while talking to each other and watching tv with snacks in their hands. Jimin and jungkook is not here only bambam.

"Guys my cousin will be here is it okay with you?" Rosé said while looking at us.

"Of course it's fine we missed your cousin" nayeon said.

"We're more than okay rosé" irene said and we all nodded in agreement.

"Is it a girl?" Bambam asked and smile sheepishly.

"Yes bam! A grade 2 student so don't be a pedophile" jennie said and his smile immediately vanished at what he heard. We laughed at how ironic his face is.

"Why are you together?" Seulgi suddenly whispered beside me.

"What are you talking about?" I whispered back.

"You and jennie. Are you guys have something?" my eyes widened and looked at jennie at my other side praying that she didn't hear what seulgi said but thankfully she's busy talking to nayeon.

"Low down your voice bearly! And no we don't have something we just go here together and nothing else okay?"

"Not yet" she said teasingly so I shoved her face away. The door bell rings signaling that someone is outside.

"That's her!" Chaeng excitedly said and hurriedly went to the front door.

We heard a cute giggles coming towards us. Rosé is carrying a cute little girl with back pack on her back and a stuff animal dog in her hands.

"Auntie jen!" The little girl immediately run towards jennie who's beside me after rosé put her down.

"Hi baby! Auntie jen missed you" she softly said and put the little girl to her lap.

"I missed you too auntie jen" the little girl hug and kiss jennie on the cheeks.

"I want to be that girl" I whispered to seulgi.

"What?!" She widen her eyes and look at me.

"Huh?! What?!" I asked back.

"What about auntie Irene's kiss?" The girl smiles brighten and run to irene.

"How about me?" Now it's nayeon and lean her cheeks for a kiss.

"Are you hungry baby?" The little girl nodded at what chaeng said. "Same I am too" rosé pouted

"What the heck rosé?!" We laughed at what she said.

"I will cook something wait for me here okay?" Jennie softly said to the kid and make her sit in the couch.

Jennie, nayeon, rosé, and irene go to the kitchen to cook something for our dinner while this cute little girl right here and us remain in the living room.

"Hi!" Bambam said and smile to the kid.

"Hello" she replied and looked down feeling shy. My smile became bigger just by looking at her.

So adorable.

"What's your name?" I asked her sweetly.

"I'm, hell rose park 7 years old and I'm a grade 2 student" she said and smile at us showing her teeth and gums.

"Hell yeah bitch!" Jisoo slap jeongyeon's head that we even heard a sound.

"Shut up! the kid may learn" she rub her head and apologize. I laugh secretly while looking at her. She's the most stupid among the four of us.

The cute little girl laugh while looking at jisoo who's scolding jeongyeon.

She's so cute her eyes gets smaller and her fluffy cheeks are showing when she laughed. It reminds me of someone by her smile.

"Mi bola de masa"

_____

🍃🍃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.8K 41
We've all met that person we can't have, or someone we were told not to get close to. But, don't you realise that whenever that happens, we only want...
47.6K 1.1K 8
[Completed] I thought I have a chance but.. This is it.. She just give me the sign to move on.. I've been waiting for seven whole years just to get t...
322K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
5K 286 15
"You won't leave me, right?" "I have only one love, it's you. Not even death can separate me from you." "What if we can't be together?" "Then the...