WWE-The Challenge-Rivals (Sea...

By SinnaMonnBun

In order to win half a million dollars, the challengers must rely solely on one person.....their worst enemy... More

Author's Notes
Arrival
Teams Reveal pt 1
Teams Reveal pt 2
House/Location
First Night
Challenge 1-Road To Nowhere
One Sided Power
Elimination 1
Intoxicating Nostalgia
Challenge 2-Game Of Inches
Friend or Mastermind?
Elimination 2
At It Again
Challenge 3-Triple X Games
True Rivals
Elimination 3
Everybody Hates Roman
Challenge 4-Frogsmash
Friends No More
Elimination 4
Acquainted
Challenge 5-Frenemies
Head To Head
Elimination 5
New Formations
Challenge 6-Oil Change
The One Where They Hooked Up
Elimination 6
Coffee Bath
Challenge 7-Gasping For Air
Spilling The Tea
Elimination 7 pt 1
Elimination 7 pt 2
Progression Amidst Tension
Challenge 8-Dunking For Dinner
Crossing The Twins
Elimination 8
The Cryptic and The Crazy
Challenge 9-Caged In
The Cult of Jericho
Elimination 9
New Rivals, New Feelings
Challenge 10-Weight For Me
Shot Through The Heart
Elimination 10
Challenge 11-Bombs Away
Tonight We Are Young
Elimination 11 (+announcement)
Challenge 12-Rampage
Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Elimination 12
Im A Hazard To Myself
Finals pt 1
Finals pt 2
*Un-aired Scenes*

The Final Decision

368 25 176
By SinnaMonnBun

VC-Seth-A sense of relief washes over me when I hear that Dream and Aleister came in third place. But what bothers me is that they were so close to coming in second. That goes to show exactly how tight this whole race was.

"As for the ladies.....coming in third.....just five minutes away from coming in second is..........Becky and Alexa." Hunter said.

The girls nodded disappointingly. Third place was a hard pill to swallow for them.

PostVC-Becky and Alexa

Alexa-I was hoping to not come in third again but....I guess its just my luck. *sigh*

Becky-Third is still better than nothing you know.

Alexa-Maybe im just good at eliminations and nothing else.

Becky-Dont say that. At the end of the day we still made it to a final and we completed it.

Alexa-I just feel like its my fault that we didnt win. Im...so disappointed in myself. We worked so hard all season just to be third?

Becky-Lexi, stop beating yourself up. Im proud of us.  Theres nothing that we can do about it now.

Alexa-No you dont get it. This is my second final. This is the second time ive came in third. You have no idea whats going through my mind right now.

"As for our first place winners for the guys...........Chris, Punk.........its not you. Seth,AJ, you guys got it done. Congratulations."

AJ dropped to his knees as everyone began applauding them.

Seth was too overwhelmed with emotion to say anything. He quickly wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes before anyone could have seen.

VC-AJ-Its been a long time coming......*voice cracks* Im not tryin to get emotional here but....becoming a Challenge champion just means the world to me.

Seth pulled AJ in for a hug and a pat on the back.

Both of their eyes were glossy.

PostVC-AJ and Seth

Seth-Its fair to say this is a very special moment for the both of us.

AJ-Its the first time either of us became champion and we've been doing this since season one.

Seth-And we hated each other since season one.

AJ-Exactly. Good thing we did huh?

Seth-*chuckles* You're damn right. All the fighting and ups and downs we had...I guess it was kinda worth it. Hey, it was good working with you man *puts his hand out for a handshake*

AJ-*shakes his hand* Likewise.

"Chris, Punk, that means you boys came in second place. Congratulations."

Chris pursed his lips and nodded. He seemed to be bothered by the results.

VC-Chris-Second place...again. I dont just do this to make quick cash, I do this for the status. I want to be a Challenge Champion. And one day, I will be. Its my second season and my second final. Im sure im going to make it to every other final of every season im on in the future so, no worries. Patience is key. I will become a champion eventually.

VC-CM Punk-I think for sure we would have been the winners if Chris was a little faster during the hiking part of the challenge. Second is fine I guess. Better than third.

"Moving on to the ladies.......taking home first place.....is......"

Trish and Lita held each other, waiting for the answer. Paige stared at the ground as she was standing next to Charlotte who had her eyes closed and fingers crossed.

VC-Paige-Lets just get this over with.

VC-Trish-Both teams were basically neck and neck throughout this whole final so.....first place can belong to anyone at this point.

"..............Paige and Charlotte. Congratulations ladies."

Charlotte placed a hand over her mouth, trying to conceal her emotion. But the tears ran anyway.

Trish, Lita, and everyone else applauded them.

"Good job ladies. You guys deserve it." Trish said as she gave them both a hug.

"Trish, Lita, that means you girls came in second. Congratulations."

"Thanks Hunter." Lita nodded.

"Paige...you're the first double champ in Challenge history! You dont seem excited." Said Hunter.

"Theres another part to this victory so, I dont want to get too excited."

"You're right. Its time for the final decision."said Hunter, "Its time to decide.....whether you'll be keeping all the money......or be splitting it with your partner. As you may know....you all have been earning individual points for each checkpoint completed. The points have been added up so lets get to it. Aleister.....you scored 4 points, Dream, you scored only two. So Aleister....the third place prize is thirty grand. On top of that, you and Velveteen earned a thousand dollars for winning a weekly challenge a few weeks back totalling to a final prize of $31 000. Will you be splitting it with Velveteen or....will you be keeping it all to yourself?"

VC-Velveteen-Oh god, here we go.

"Well Hunter....without this man by my side I probably would not have made it this far in the game. Because of him, we had a lot of allies. His vibrant personality was beneficial and played a crucial part in our journey to the end. We are very different people but our differences is what made us a good team. Velveteen Dream, you will rightfully be getting the money that you worked hard for."

Velveteen hugged him.

"You're like the weird little emo brother I never knew I wanted." He said to Aleister.

"I guess you guys arent rivals anymore."Hunter said.

"Its crazy that we were in the first place. Theres nothing but love here." Said Dream.

"Moving onto to Becky and Alexa, Becky, you scored every single point from every single task. The third place prize plus the cash you won from the weekly challenges totals your prize money to $31 000. So, what is your decision going to be?"

Alexa's heart started racing.

VC-Alexa-I didnt even earn a single point. Again, am I just good at eliminations or what. Im so disappointed in myself. I know I could have done a lot better. I thought AJ was the problem last season but I guess its just me.

"Well Hunter.....I wouldn't have been here without Alexa. Literally. Strangely enough, we've become close. This was actually the first time we tried working together and surprisingly we got along smoothly. She's a feisty little warrior so i'll be splitting the cash with her. I dont want to end up on her shit list again." Becky ruffled her hair.

Alexa laughed.

VC-Alexa-Would I have done the same thing if I were in Becky's position? Absolutely.

"Chris, Punk, the second place prize plus the cash you've won from the challenges all amount to $151 000. We've calculated your points and......both of you have won equal amounts of points meaning, you both scored 3 points each. Unfortunately for both of you...there is no decision to be made. The cash will be split equally among both of you."

"Wow." Said Chris in disbelief, "Just wow."

"What are the odds." Punk replied.

VC-CM Punk-I dont think there was any way that we would have split the cash if any one of us had gotten the most points. For sure either me or him would have walked away with all of the money. But thanks to fate, we're both getting paid.

VC-Chris-The one thing I had to look forward too.....just ripped away from my hands.

"Trish, Lita, your total grand prize is also $151 000. Trish, you scored....2 points where as Lita, you scored four. So, whats it going to be Lita?"

"Oh boy." Lita sighed.

VC-Lita-Ive never had control over this amount of money in my life. Its a real tough decision for me on whether or not I give away half of that cash or keep it all for myself. It isnt half a million dollars but...its still a lot.

Lita put her hands into her pockets, "Well......it would be nice keeping the whole thing but....this girl right here was the best partner I could have asked for. So.....i'll be splitting the cash."

"What do you think, are you guys still rivals?" Hunter asked.

"I think we've sorta become friends."Lita said as she put her arm around her partner.

VC-Trish-Im happy that I can breathe now. This is all over. First place would have been great but...I guess it just wasnt our season.

"Now onto Paige and Charlotte. Charlotte, you scored the most points scoring 5 points out of 6."

"No surprise." Paige muttered.

"Your total cash prize is $501 000. The choice is yours Charlotte....will you be splitting the money with Paige or....will you be keeping it for yourself."

A proud smirk grew across Charlotte's face.

VC-Charlotte-Decisions decisions.

Paige's eyes never left the ground. She was preparing for the worst.

VC-Paige-I feel guilty to even win first place if im honest. Especially with Charlotte.

"Hunter....working with Paige was a pain in the ass. Literally the night before the final she decided to get drunk.  Not only that but she threatened to quit the show while boasting about how she already was a Challenge champion. I didnt need Paige to win. Im the reason why we won first place. She doesn't deserve to be a two time champion."

Tears started forming at the corner of Paige's eyes.

"Paige is emotionally unstable and I basically dragged her ass to the finishing line. If you ask me, I have no reason to split the money with her. However......the money is not the reason why I do these shows. I come from a wealthy family. I do these shows because I love competing and I love winning. Im kind of satisfied with being champion. I wish I wasnt in a team but it is what it is. So.....i'll be the bigger woman, i'll be splitting the money with Paige."

A teary eyed Paige let out a groan of relief.

"Thanks Charlotte."she looked at her and said.

Charlotte nodded.

VC-Charlotte-What I said to her was true. I dont do this for the cash. Im already rich. I love competing and this season my hard work payed off. She can have her money. I hope she enjoys the fruits of my labor.

"And finally, Seth and AJ. Boys, your total cash prize is $502, 000. We've added your points and.....Seth, you scored more points. You scored 4 out of 6 points. The decision is yours. Are you goinng to split it with your partner or....are you going to take the money and run."

"Oh wow. The pressure's on."Seth said with a little cackle.

VC-AJ-Well im kinda pissed that I dont get to make the decision. Ive never trusted Seth before but now I gotta find it somewhere deep in me. I gotta trust that he's going to make the right decision. However, its bothering me that he seems very unsure and hesitant.

"This isnt an easy position to be in. This is a shit ton of money. I got a lot of things running through my mind right now." Seth cleared his throat, "AJ and I....are rivals for a reason. We have different ways of doing things, we disagree on a lot of things. His strengths are my weaknesses and vice versa. Needless to say, it was a bit of hell working with him. But look at us, we got it done. No doubt about it we're a powerhouse team."

AJ folded his arms and nodded.

Seth sighed as he continued, "I'm happy for AJ. After three finals he's finally champion. And rightfully so. Me however, I dont know if im lucky enough to see another final. AJ, has ready won money from this show, I havent, so im taking the money."

All heads turned to look at Seth.

VC-Velveteen-Boy, if I was drinking water id be spitting it out dramatically right now.

Everyone's jaw dropped.

A hush fell across the atmosphere since those words left Seth's lips.

AJ felt as if everything went numb. He felt like time stood still in that moment.

"What did you say?"AJ asked in a threatening manner.

"Im keeping the money."

"Say psych Seth. Please."said Dream.

AJ's face had turned white like a ghost. He was stunned.

Since earlier on in the game he felt like this would have happened. But he pushed that lingering thought to the back of his mind and replaced it with trust and hope. 

"Seth....any reason why you're keeping the money?"asked Hunter.

"Because I earned it! And I already told you, I dont know how many more finals im going to be a part of in the future. AJ's been a part of three! Im sure he can make it to another one. He's won money from this show twice! Ive never won a cent until now. Not to mention, working with AJ was hell! We were always arguing, he wanted to voluntarily have us go into eliminations, he slept with the girl I had feelings for! Overall he's a stubborn jackass and he doesnt deserve this money! He did nothing to earn it! I picked up the slack for the majority of the show! Every challenge we won, it was because of me! We won our elimination against John and Roman because of me! This is my money and im rightfully keeping it. On top of that, I haven't forgotten our history."

"You.....will burn in hell Seth." AJ uttered.

"Im sure I will pal."

VC-CM Punk-I dont understand. Wasnt Seth just celebrating with AJ, talking about how great they were as a team? Now this? I feel like the spirit of Seth three years ago just reentered his body. The guy just changed in an instant.

An emotional AJ turned to face him, "How dare you.......HOW DARE YOU STEAL MONEY FROM ME!"

"I CANT STEAL WHATS ALREADY MINE-"

"YOU DIDNT ONLY STEAL MONEY FROM ME, YOU STOLE MONEY FROM MY FAMILY! YOU ROBBED ME OF SECURING MY FUTURE-"

"DONT ACT LIKE YOU WOULDNT HAVE DONE THE SAME THING-"

"I WOULDNT! BECASUE IM NOT A SELFISH PERSON!" AJ pushed him.

"Sure! Sure you wouldn't!"

"PAIGE? THIS IS ABOUT PAIGE?"AJ continued ranting and raving.

"Thats part of the problem, yes. But the fact of the matter is I got you here! If it werent for me you wouldve been long gone!"

AJ began angrily pacing.

"Did you forget that little episode you had when you wanted to fight Adam, huh? Do you think you deserve anything for that? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A PAIN IN THE ASS YOU WERE! I DID ALL OF THE WORK THAT LED YOU TOO SUCCESS-"

AJ socked him in the face, knocking him to the ground. Immediately the other guys went to restrain him.

"GET OFF OF ME!" AJ barked as he tried to escape their hold and tackle Seth once again.

"AJ come on. Dont do this." Charlotte pleaded with him.

"WHY? HE'S GETTIN TO STEAL MY MONEY AND I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT? THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!" AJ's voice crack, "This is bullshit man!"

His eyes were red and glossy.

His breathing was still hard though he stopped putting up a struggle. When they saw that he was calm, the guys let him go.

He remained there, sitting on the ground with tears streaming down his face.

Charlotte knelt beside him to comfort him.

VC-Becky-Man, I feel bad for him. When can AJ ever stop getting screwed on these shows?

"How can you do this? How can you look me in the eye and do this? AFTER ALL THE FUCKING WORK I PUT IN! THREE FUCKING YEARS OF WORK I PUT IN JUST TO BE MADE A FOOL IN THE END? I WANTED TO BUILD MY LIFE WITH THIS MONEY SETH! WHY DO YOU THINK I DO THESE SHOWS? JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES? I DO THESE SHOWS TO BETTER MY LIFE! I DO THESE SHOWS SO MY FAMILY CAN BE STABLE! AND NOW YOU'RE TAKING ALL OF THAT AWAY FROM ME? God...."AJ buried his face in his hands.

The pain in his voice was evident.

"The better man got what he deserved at the end."Seth muttered.

AJ shot up to his feet and began marching towards Seth, "What did you say?"

Paige and Velveteen both jumped in the way to separate them.

"You're going to burn in hell Seth." AJ said to him, "I will never forgive you for this. You will suffer."

Seth shrugged.

VC-Lita-Just when you thought these two kissed and made up, Seth had to go and ruin it.

"Im ready to go home. Get me out of here before I do something I might regret." Said AJ as he began walking away from everyone and taking off his wired mic.

Everyone quietly watched as AJ stormed off.

"What, is he going to hike back down the mountain?" Chris asked.

VC-Seth-Some people might think that it was a dick move for me to take the money but.....I wasn't obligated to split it. At the end of the day, the decision was mine and I made a choice. AJ is going to go back to hating me and honestly, im not missing out on anything. $502 000 is worth more than him.

"Well.....this was truly an emotional day. Ladies and gentlemen, finalists, champions, your time here in South Africa has officially come to an end. As I can tell, some of you have buried the hatchet while some of you still have a long way to go. Seth, this time I think you've dug yourself into a hole that you can never get out of."

"I have no regrets."

"And by the way, congratulations, you've won the most money from the show making you the richest Challenger."

"Just go ahead and call me Mr Money in the Bank then." He cackled.

"Well guys, thats a wrap. Season 3 is officially over. See you all on season 4. Until then, take care."

"Wait what?" Paige asked.

"I didnt agree to anything." Said Punk.

"Get outta here."

——

A/N-So guys, thats it. Rivals is officially over. Im not having any reunion episodes because I feel like a lot of topics that would have been covered on the reunion would be covered in EOTB. Plus my laptop is down and im using my phone to type and I hate it.

However, I will be having one more, short chapter. Basically its going to be some never before scenes involving some hookups 😝

Anyway, I always like asking these questions so answer them please:

Who was your favorite:

Male Rivals team

Female Rivals team

Rookie

Overall favorite team

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 505 32
What Happens When A Fearless Girl Meets The Psychotic One
24.4K 1.2K 65
We've all seen Are You The One, Temptation Island and Ex On The Beach. Now, imagine a show that is all of those combined. What will happen when a bun...
41.2K 2.2K 62
The Challenge is back for season 2 this time, love is in the air. 18 couples will compete, only 1 will emerge victorious. Welcome to the most shocki...
2K 67 10
"can you keep a secret?" y/n, the daughter of Shawn Micheals has always dreamed of becoming a wwe wrestler and following into her dads footsteps. fin...