Protector Of Worlds ~ Teen wo...

By cinderpixle

One family over the whole multi-verse is picked to connect the whole of the multi-verse. How they do that tra... More

Cast and copyright
Trailer
How We Got Into This Mess
They Just Had To Be Drunk
Between The Wolf and The Moon
Dropping the game, Explaining the Magic
Murder Victim, Wrong Killer
No Moon Still Violence
Dreams, and Stiles Sweet Talk
Lunch, Dates, Phone Calls, and School Busses
The Danger of Wolves-band
There is a Reason Blockbuster is Closed On My Earth
Maybe He Can Live With This
Weakness Is The Key
He gave him an hour
Getting Drunk, and A few Panic Attacks
Fighting the Moon
Car Chase and Symbolism
He followed us
Confrontation
The Teenage Equivalent of a Ball
Part Two
Morphine and Funerals
New Wolf on Block
Good Girl gets Fangs
Lone wolf gets a pack
New Information
Crystal Clear
Hisses Everywhere You Go
50 Feet
Rave, I Think
One Life Lost a Seconded Reborn
'Well That's New'
Because I'm Freaking Out
The Key To Saving Him
Three Not Normal Teens Enjoying A not Normal Night
Part 3a
Open Wounds Can Heal
The Start Of The End
A night with Homicidal Werewolves
Don't think about The bug
Bus Ride Headed For Hell
Motel California
He Is The True Alpha
The Life Story Of Derek Hale
The Banshee Tell
Life in A Cell
We Don't Know What To Do
The Sixteen Hours
Pro nostrum officium potest non evenire non auxilium tuum
What Is The Doppelganger?
Part 3B
Hallucinating
Malia
[Insert John Mulaney Quote Here: One About Feeling Crazy Please]
Let the nightmare begin
I Swear to God
Giving Me Hope
A world without Color
My mind is Pinned to a Wall
Nightmare
Chaos and Strife
Bandages in the White Room
I fear for You Allison Argent
The Ones You Can't Save
The plans for our Lives
Part Four
A Sea OF Sand
Rain On His Parade
The Bite of an Innocent
While I'm Still Here
Devenford Prep
Not an update
Well, Well, Well
Pestilence
Knocking on death's door
Banshees and Doppelgangers
Into The Fire
We Can Save Them
sleep. You Lose Fear.
May The Truth Come To Bite Me In The Ass
A Real Date
Going berserk
One Last Dance
Homecoming
Epilogue
This is not the end (Author's Note)
Extras
Incorrect Quotes
Tattoo
Love Vs. In Love
Look To The Stars
Inter-Dimensional Conversation
Kiss Me
You can Have It!
The Dangers Of A Flame
Senior Scribe
Author's Note

If I Die Young

58 4 0
By cinderpixle

If I Die Young
Third Person Pov
Season 3b episode 11 and after 3b final

Caitlin was fighting five maybe six oni at once, trying everything she could think of. One stabbed at her gut but she ended up almost doing the fan trick from Mulan. A gust of wind twisting the sword away from the warrior and onto the ground. All the oni around her disappeared, replaced by the void himself.

"Miss Roads." He clicked his tongue as Caitlin's head spun looking for Allison. "Ohh you know something. Always the tough part of the job. Which one is it? Hmm, the pretty fox? The Argent warrior? The young wolf? Or what about... how do you doppelgangers put it? The two innocents? Brought in because they were drunk? How does that make you feel? Guilty? Someone told Stiles that guilt was mature. I don't buy it." She turned her whole body away from the monster trying to get closer to Allison. "Don't walk away from me, Roads."

Caitlin started closer to the oni near Allison, trying to block out the void. "Ahh the huntress, too bad really. I liked her attitude."

"Shut up!"

"There you go get angry."

Caitlin turned back to the Void, "You want anger? Fine!" She slit her wrist, "Join me, in tempore opportuno. Pro nostrum-" The young doppelganger was cut off by an oni's sword going through her gut.

She looked back up at the nogitsune, who was still holding the sword covered in her silver blood. "I'm sorry Caitlin. I truly liked you. But I couldn't have the doppelganger running my plans." With that every oni was gone. The void with them.

"CAITLIN!" A banshee crie. Lydia screamed over Stiles' passed out body. The banshee terrified at the words she heard. The girl who would do anything for her friends. Her family. Was dead. Or at least would be within the hour.

Caitlin stumbled back as Scott caught her in his arm. Cradling her body as her blood dripped sliver onto the pavement. Staining her blue shirt metallic. "C-" He gasped, "Cait?"

"Allison-Allison. Is she okay? Did she make it? Please tell me she's alive!"

The McCall boy felt the tears started to form, "Yeah. Yeah she's okay. Allison's alive." He spoke, choking back the water. "Cait no."

"Scott- Scott listen to me. You have to get them home. Go find me. Get Lottie in the twins home."

"Caitlin." He breathed out her name.

"Promise me." She begged in his arms, gripping onto his jacket.

"I promise." Scott gripped her hand tighter, "Why can't I take your pain?"

"It's because it'doesn't hurt. It doesn't hurt. May-maybe it did at first, but everyone else is okay. So it doesn't hurt."

"Caitin please," At this point the tears were falling down Scott's face.

"No. No it's okay. It's okay, because I love you." Caitlin gasped, pressing one of her hands to her wound. "I love you Scott McCall." It was getting harder for Caitlin to breath as her blood slowly started to go red around her hand.

"Do you mean that?" The McCall boy struggled to talk through the tears.

"More than you know." She let out a laugh, ending with a smile.

"Then don't you dare leave me Caitlin Roads. Not like this. Please Cait-" But those were the last words Caitlin Cheryl Roads ever heard. Her body went limp, letting go of Scott as her eyes glazed over. Scott felt her go cold, listing when her heart stopped beating, at the same time a wind coving the group of teenagers. It was so loud it almost made Scott's ears bleed, but he didn't care. He couldn't save her.

The teen wolf leaned forward, placing a tear stained kiss on Caitlin's forehead, closing her eyes. All the silver undertones are gone. Just a lifeless dim green, now behind a pale white.

"CAITLIN!" Lottie screamed her sister's name, crying so loud it hurt.

"Caity!" The twins were both shaking as they stumbled over to their sister's dead body in Scott's arms. The three Holmes were falling apart at what was in front of them. At this point none of them could see through their own tears.

Allison Argent's breaths quickened at the sight of her friend. Dead. The way she was meant to be. "Caity?" She wasn't aware she said the name before she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her. She looked up at her father, the tears starting to come as she gripped to him for dear life.

"Caitlin." Isaac breathed out his friend's name, his knees hitting the ground no longer able to stand at the sight of one of the two people who made him feel special. Dead in the arms of the other. Isaac could feel a presence behind him, slowly he turned to look at Derek Hale, tears forming in his eyes as he looked at the girl that caused him so much trouble over the past two years.

Scott couldn't take his eyes away from Caitlin's dead body. He heard her heart stop, matching with the wind that covered all of them. Some of his tears fell onto the silver of her shirt, he couldn't move, for a moment he thought he couldn't breath. His mind couldn't even process the constant screams from her sisters.

He had to tell them everything. He had to find the Roads From this earth. He had to bring Chloe, Evlynn, and Charlotte home. But part of him thought he couldn't do it without her.

~

Allison froze when she walked into her room. Another person was dead. Aiden was dead. They saved Stiles, but Aiden and Cait were dead. She let her body shake as she began to cry, finally processing what happened the last two days.

Her body pushed against her white door, water flooding the front of her shirt and top of her knees. Alison felt her body shake again. She could hear someone knocking on her door, but it sounded miles off. "Allison." She moved at the sound of her father's voice. Still shaking she stood from the floor, opening the door.

She looked at her father with glassy eyes, "It's my fault." Allison let a sob rake her body. "If I had just listened- If she wasn't so worried about me. If I had just stayed away- Cait would still be alive. Dad, it's my fault." Her voice broke on the last words. She fell into her father as he brought his arms around his daughter, bringing her shaking body into his. "Dad, this is my fault."

"Shh, no it's not. It's not your fault, you couldn't have stopped it Allison."

"But she stopped mine! I was meant- I was- It was meant to be me. It was meant to be me. And now she's dead. It was meant to be me." Allison felt like she couldn't breath, the sobs taking all her air away.

The young Argent girl couldn't shake the feeling. She should have saved her friend. It was meant to be her that died, not Caitlin. Maybe a part of her knew it was crazy, but most of her? Most of her wanted to trade places.

~

Isaac tensed as he fell back on his bed in the McCall household. His mind refused not to think about Caitlin and everything she had done for him.

The time she was tired and soaked and crying, and all she wanted was to go home. But when Isaac said he didn't know how to turn she told him to pull the car over and she taught him. Or how she talked him through his first full moon.

But maybe the night that changed him most. The night when they defeated the kanima. She called him at 2 in the morning telling him to come pick her and Scott up. Then she dragged the two boys into the woods and all three of them went loose.

Sinking his claws into a tree, Caitlin lighting herself on fire. Or the first time Scott's eyes shined red in the woods rather than gold. Nothing mattered on those nights. Just the three of them letting go of being human.

Isaac didn't just lose a friend. He lost the first person to make him feel okay after his father.

For the first time since her death, Isaac let himself cry. The water falling down his cheeks as he silently shook. The sobs started to become audible as he thought about her. The way she would criticize everything dumb thing anyone did, or the first time he watched her create a firewall as they waited for the sun to come up.

The way that she could change your life, and somehow it was always better with her in it. And now no one else would know the feeling of being around Caitlin Holmes.

~

Lydia Martin sat still on her bed. Her eyes clouded with tears, her mascara running down her face. Caitlin was dead. This was the first time she really let it set in.

She was never extremely close with the girl, but Caitlin had helped her with so much. Never did she make her feel crazy unlike everyone else. She felt a new set of tears boil up, starting to drip down her face.

Caitlin always did what she thought was right. Weather if it really was or wasn't. And now her body was getting primped for a casket. Caitlin would always try to stay strong. Even when an Alpha chased her though a school for hours, and as soon as Lydia and Evlynn were about to cry, she put on a brave face telling them they would make it out. Now she was being placed six feet under.

Lydia's face burned with the tears still rolling down again. For a moment she thought about her time in the station, staring just past a deputy, as she thought about her friend's pale, sickly body. She let out a new set of tears slipping back into her pillow blocking out the screams.

~

Lottie just wanted to run. Her sister was dead. Ethan was gone. Aiden was dead. Cora was gone. Erica was dead. Jackson was gone. Boyd was dead. It seemed like everyone was falling six feet under, or leaving before they could. She remembered the words Caitlin told her when she first found out about the supernatural. How this shouldn't be a normal thing for her, that she could get hurt.

Lottie had run out of tears. She would still gasp for air every once and awhile, her body shaking, but the water no longer came. Her best friend was dead. Her SISTER was dead. She didn't know how she was meant to take the next step forward.

The Holmes girl hasn't gone upstairs since the night at Oak Creek. She couldn't look in her sister's room. At her sister's stuff. She couldn't even go near anything that might have smelled like Caitlin.

The twins weren't doing much better. The only comfort they had were one and other. Caitlin was dead, and they couldn't stop it. It wasn't like the last time, when the alpha's took her. Because this time they knew she couldn't come back.

Unlike their sister, who couldn't even climb the stairs, the two girls locked themselves away in their room. The white door shutting them out from the rest of the world. A world they couldn't face without her.

They cried themselves to sleep, and cried themselves awake. Nothing felt right anymore. A large part of them was gone. And nothing could bring it back.

All three of them couldn't move on some days. Others, if they stopped moving they would fall, letting the pain win, crying where they stood. It was hopeless at times. If that wasn't bad enough all of them felt like something was missing in their lives, and Caitlin was the bridge to it.

~

Stiles stood staring at the walls in his room. Just looking. Before he knew, he started to rip the crime boards down. Tearing the tacks from the wall, shredding the papers and string. His whole body was shaking by the time he was done. Shredded paper and sharp objects now lining the floor.

He felt his body slump to the floor. A new set of tears rushing over him. His best friend was dead. Truly dead. He didn't even know what to think. No thoughts would come. It was just pain.

Pain that the nogitsune caused. Pain from his mother's death. Pain that seemed to crawl up from a gave inside his mind. Pain that made his whole body ache. Pain that made his mind spin. Pain that made him want to see the end of a bottle, or just pop some pills.

Caitlin was dead. But part of him thought that was just what broke him. It was slowly piling, and piling for years, and when he lost Cait. Well he couldn't hold it in anymore. He wasn't there when she died, but he still saw the body.

And she was just so. Well, lifeless. Even when no one else had hope Cait did. When Scott left with the Alphas she was the one who made them all feel safe again. When They were trapped in the station with Matt. Caitlin came out the other side with a smile. Clearly forced but it was still there.

Stiles fell back against his door. The tear refusing not to fall. His eyes got blurry as the water got thicker. The genius, the hero. Had lost his mind. And his life was too far sideways to truly get it back.

But he knew one thing. He wouldn't die, not at his own hand. If not for himself. Than for Caitlin.

~

Scott McCall stumbled up the hill to look-out. He didn't really intend to do it with a bottle in his hand, but he remembered something Stiles once said. 'If you get your heart broken, you get drunk. Deal with it after that.' And his heart had never been this broken.

He took another swing of the bottle of jack he had stolen from his father. The alpha knew he couldn't get drunk, but this way he could feel something. For the past two days he had been trying to be strong for everyone around him, but now he wasn't sure how much longer he could keep up the act.

He started to spin as he walked to the edge of the ledge. His eyes caught something far off. The black painted pack sign of Deucalion, and his alphas. A wave of rage ran through Scott. This was where the alphas must have taken her from, what seemed like years ago.

Scott threw the bottle as hard as he could hitting the painted tree, shattering the glass. Finally letting himself break with it.

His body shook with a sob as he turned to face the town below him. The tears came quick, blurring all the lights in the night sky below him.

Scott huffed in a breath of air. "What am I meant to do?" He let another cry take him, "I don't know what to do Caity. You were always the one who knew what to do." He shook some of the tears away, "Cait I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do without you." Another sob left him, "I know what you asked me to do. But I have no clue where to start. I don't know how to explain anything. This was never meant to happen." He choked out another sob.

Scott tilted his head to the sky, "I love you too."

~
"SCOTT!" Alison called after her ex. No one had heard from him since stopping the nogitsune at the school. He brought Stiles home, and ran. No one knew where to.

"SCOTT!" Stiles called after his live best friend. In the distance Scott could hear his friends but he didn't answer. "Scott!?"

"Scott." Isaac breathed out his friend's name, listening for a fourth heartbeat in the woods. But he didn't get a heartbeat. He heard Scott McCall crying off in the distance, muttering between the sobs.

"Can you hear him?" Stiles asked, his eyes puffy.

"Yeah I can hear him." Isaac said with dread leaning on a tree.

"Okay where is he?"

Isaac pointed to where he could hear Scott still crying. "He's crying. Saying something that I don't understand."

Stiles eyes widened, as he took off where Isaac pointed. The Stilinski child knew Isaac told them he was crying, as if to say 'we should give him space' but Stiles knew his friend better than that. He knew that if no one was there with him, he could get reckless, dangerous even. He had to make him feel safe.

But it wasn't just that. Stiles hated when his friends cried.

~

Scott whipped his eyes, still staring at the town below him. He could hear someone coming up from behind him but he didn't much care. More tears feel down his face, his lungs starting to hurt from lack of air. The lights of the small town blurring with the salty water.

"Scott?" Scott heard his best friend from behind him. "Scott." Stiles said again, this time his voice low and pained. He could hear Allison and Isaac come up from behind him.

"I never said it back." Scott didn't turn to face his friends. He just kept looking down, the blur of the town flights the being the only thing he was willing to look at. "One of the last things Caitlin ever said was that she loved me." Scott paused, new tears coming over his face. "And I never said it back."

Stiles stumbled up to his best friend, pulling him into a hug. He started to cry again as well. He couldn't stand to see his best friend cry, and at this point it felt like anything would make him start crying. They all lost someone that night. But Scott and Stiles felt different about it.

They felt like life wouldn't move on. They didn't just lose a friend. They lost the only person who truly guided them through their supernatural lives. They lost the first person to make life normal after Scott got bit. They lost their best friend. And they didn't know what to do.

Scott shook out another sob into his best friend's arm, "I never said it back, Stiles."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note.

Okay, wow I cried so much writing that. Especially the Scott and Allison parts. So much. At one point This was the original end of the book, so just be happy about that. But damn, my eyes hurt from trying to type through the tears. I'm not kidding.

Anyways,
Hope y'all are well. And hopefully you cried just as much as I did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 75 7
๐Ÿฉธโš”๏ธ ๊’ฆ๏ธถ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฝ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ เผ‰โ€ง หš โœŽโ•‘๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผซ ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ โ˜ ๏ธ โ‹†หš.*. โ™ฐ.หš.โ‹† ๊’ฅ๊’ท.*ยทหš THฮฃ ฮ”RT ฮฉา’ PRฮฃTฮฃฮ D โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜…: *.โ˜๏ธŽ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ.* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”...
8.3K 205 10
I always sucked at descriptions, so let's give this a try. ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐Ž๐ง๐ž? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐“๏ฟฝ...
11.5K 629 38
They were just two friend probably too obsessed with The Vampire Diaries, but can you blame them? It was a normal night, the moon was out, but both M...
1.2K 27 26
Reality is a concept as elusive as it is pervasive, shaping our understanding of the world around us and our place within it. But what if the boundar...