Moe Moe JUMP! (Danganronpa X...

By Nepgya1023

Hope's peak academy is a school meant to give anyone who goes there an easy shot at life. Everyone wants to... More

This....is me
I'M NOT A WEIRDO!
First Day Of School {1}
First Day Of School{2}
An Otaku's Origin
A Place I Belong
A Language Hard to Read pt.1
A Language Hard to Read pt. 2
Deadly Rumors
A Tiny Break
Meet Ms Otaku
Complications
The Past
Assembling a Team
Time for a Plan
Dates are a Battlefield pt.1
Dates are a Battlefield pt.2
Confrontation
To Protect and to Save
A Particular Set of Skills
An Otaku's Ignorance
Gaming Pals
Bookstore Break In
The Big Reveal
Heist!
Final Day of Freedom pt.1
Final Day of Freedom pt.2
Back to School and Stupid Rules
The Real Challenge Begins
Meeting the Seniors
Rolling Coasters of Drama
A Dish Worthy of Them pt.1
A Dish Worthy of Them pt.2
A Dish Worthy of Them pt.3
Sprint to the Waifus!

To Feel Loved

8.2K 206 142
By Nepgya1023

Y/n paced back and forth in the blank white halls of the hospital. Rika hadn't woken up after being hit by Junko so they had decided to take her to the hospital. They didn't tell them about Rika's attempted kidnapping. They could worry about that later.

A door opens and Y/n turns to it, hoping for it to be the doctor in charger of his mom's care. Sadly, it wasn't. Sayaka approached his and put her hand on his shoulder.

Sayaka: She'll be okay Y/n.

Kyoko: If I'm correct about the type of person your mother is, she most certainly won't die to something like this.

Y/n: Yeah, I guess you're right.

Junko: Sorry, I didn't think my hit would send her to the hospital.

Junko said with a frown.

Makoto: I don't think any of us did.

Y/n: It's fine Junko. I don't blame you or anything, she was trying to kill you.

Junko: More like she was failing to kill me! Did she really think she could kill anyone with THOSE moves?

Kyoko: I don't think she expected a model in heels to be so swift on her feet.

Sayaka: Yeah! You were like a ninja!

Makoto: I wish I could move like that, I would've been a lot more helpful.

Sayaka: You did great Makoto, you helped in your own way.

Makoto blushed when he saw Sayaka smile at him and he nodded.

Makoto: T-Thanks.

Junko: GET A ROOM!

Sayaka: W-What!? Makoto and I are just friends!

Y/n: Really? I could've sworn you two had something going on?

Sayaka blushed as she ran over to Y/n and began to swing her arms around.

Sayaka: No no no no! There's nothing going on between me and Makoto! Nothing at all! I'm still single and open to a relationship, we're not dating, I never saw Makoto that way!

Makoto: Oh...good to know.

Junko: Ouch, you just got friend zoned.

Junko giggled a bit as she took a sip of her soda.

Makoto: Don't remind me Q_Q

A door opens again and Y/n turns to it quickly. A person in a white coat approaches them, he seemed to be holding some kind of clip board.

Doctor: Are you relatives of Miss....Rika L/n?

Y/n: Yeah! Is she okay!?

Doctor: She's fine. It appears as though she has a crushed rib, but other than that, there seems to be no other damage.

Junko: *whistle* Wow a broken rib? Did I hit her that hard?

Sayaka jabbed her in the rib with her elbow and Junko scoffed.

Doctor: Normally I would say no, but she insisted that I let you see her....so....I'll give you 15 minutes.

Y/n: Thank you so much!

The five of them entered the room and Y/n gulped when he saw a curtain had covered the bed. Sayaka put her hand on his shoulder and he turned to her.

Sayaka: You've got this.

Y/n nodded and he pulled the curtain to the side. There in the hospital bed, lay his mother, she was in a robe and slowly turned her head to face him.

Rika: What a pleasant surprise, I didn't think you'd show up.

Rika's voice sounded raspy and quiet and Y/n walked closer to the bed.

Rika: You've made some great friends, did you know that?

Y/n: Yeah...I did.

Rika: I think...it's about time I told you....everything.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Rika gave a kind smile and Y/n took a step forward.

Rika: Please....let me explain myself.

.....

....

...

I didn't grow up in the friendliest of neighborhoods. My father had left my mother after I was born and I was raised by her exclusively. She said that she had always wanted a daughter and that she was happy to have a daughter like me. That she loved me. She said that love came from the heart. I was flattered when she told me.

Eventually I managed to make it to middle school. I was above average in most subjects. Sadly, I still hadn't found anyone I loved yet. At first I thought there was something wrong with my heart, but the doctor said it worked fine.

One day, a boy called me to the back of the school and told me "I love you"

I was so happy to hear that! But I was still kind of confused. I asked him if he felt it in his heart. He seemed confused. I decided I needed to figure it out for myself. So....I cut it out.

I looked at it and inspected it, but I didn't see love anywhere. I wanted to understand it! I wanted to know what love was! I tried to learn from anything, books, movies....I even resorted to anime.

I began to write my frustrations into a notebook I found and it somehow ended up being published as a book titled To Feel Loved.

I was scouted to be a student at Hope's Peak after that. Thinking I'd find love there, I happily went to the school. That was when I met him. His name was Akira L/n. He was perfect. He made my heart beat so fast when I saw him, it must have been love. I HAD to have him! I wouldn't take no for an answer! I COULDN'T take no for an answer.

After some....convincing, he was mine. We even had a child together, a beautiful child, that reminded me so much of him.

I couldn't have been happier, but then, one day, something happened. I was going to take you to go grocery shopping. But when I entered my room to tell him, he finally spoke up.

Akira: I want a divorce.

Rika: What? Why?

Akira: Because you're crazy! If I so much as look at a girl, you threaten to kill them! It isn't healthy for Y/n. So I'm taking him with me.

Rika: No! No! I love you! You can't leave! Who will love me!? Who will I love!? You can't leave me!

Akira: You don't have a choice! I never wanted this! I only did this because I was scared of you, so please, don't do this for me, do this for him.

I was angry of course! I showed him my love for years. I loved him, and he wanted to throw me out, just like my father. I noticed a knife nearby, I didn't know why it was there. I grabbed it...and stabbed him in the leg. I only meant to stop him...that's all I wanted.

I made my way to the door and watched him crawl to the door.

Rika: I'm go shopping with our son, when I come back, I'm expecting you to behave yourself.

I closed the door on him....and that was the last time I saw him alive.

...

....

.....

Rika: I loved your father...I really did.

Kyoko: Was it really love though?

Rika: What?

Kyoko: If you did truly love him, why did you kill him?

Rika: He left me....it was at that moment I realized what had really happened, that I had done this to him. In a way, I killed him. He asked me to take care of you....in his final breath all he was doing was thinking about you.

Y/n: ...

Junko walks over to the table and places her phone on it.

Rika: I finally realized while he was talking to you, "This is what it's like...to feel loved."

Y/n: So why...why did you continue to hurt people?

Rika: Because....you're my son....and I love you.

Y/n: No....you don't.

Rika: I do. With all my heart. I know you could never forgive me...I wouldn't. I plan to turn myself in. I've hurt too many people, and it's about time I payed for that.

Y/n stands motionless as he stares at his mom.

Rika: So, in a way I guess this is goodbye. Don't give up on the friends you have, they really do love you more than I ever could.

Rika turns to Junko, Makoto, Sayaka, and Kyoko.

Rika: Please take care of him for me.

Makoto: Y-You can count on me!

Kyoko: Of course.

Sayaka: Y/n is my friend, I care about him too much to leave him alone.

Junko: ...

They leave the hospital room and Y/n sits down in a chair.

Sayaka: How do you feel?

Y/n: Like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Kyoko: You should get some rest. You've had quite a long day.

Junko: Oh crap! I forgot my phone, brb!

Junko ran back into the hospital room.

Kyoko: Who says brb in real life?

Y/n: Weirdos...

Junko entered Rika's hospital room and Rika turned to face her.

Rika: I have a question for you.

Junko: Hm? What's up?

Rika: Do you love Y/n?

Junko: Nope.

Rika: That was quick.

Junko: What I feel for Y/n is a lot stronger than that.

Rika: Honest too?

Junko: You know, you've caused a lot of trouble for Y/n. You've made him feel such despair.

Rika: Despair huh? That's an interesting way to put it.

All of a sudden Junko's phone went off.

Junko: It's my sister.

Rika: You should answer it then.

Junko: Oh no no no! This wasn't a call, it was a message.

Junko reached into her purse. Her calm expression slowly turning into a sadistic smile.

Rika: Message?

Junko: Yep, it's her telling me the security cameras have been disabled.

Rika: What!?

In Junko's hand was a syringe. It had some sort of gray liquid.

Junko: You've made a big mistake. The only one allowed to bring Y/n despair is me. Nobody else. The punishment for doing so...welllll...

Junko injected the syringe in Rika's arm.

Rika: W-What are you doing!?

Junko: Don't worry, it won't kill you. You'll be like snow white. You'll fall asleep until your glorious prince charming saves you. Oh, but he's dead isn't he?

Rika: What...why are you doing this!?

Rika's eyes slowly began to close.

Junko: I'm going to plunge this whole world into despair. I'll make sure your son will be there to see it. Goodbye. Have a nice nap.

Rika: No....don't....hurt.....him.....

Rika eyes closed and Junko giggled.

Junko: Hearing his mom has gone into a coma is sure to bring Y/n such despair~

Junko slipped everything back into her purse as she pulls out her notebook. She crosses out Rika's name as she leaves the hospital room.

A despair filled spring in her step.

================================================================================

A/N:

Man this chapter took way too long to make. But hey at least I finished it. I bet none of you saw that twist at the end coming huh?

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter. See ya in another month.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.4K 26
A/N: This is an original story and will not be following the plot of the game nor the anime, I apologise if some characters do not act as they are su...
3.5K 163 34
Hope's Peak Academy is the school for Ultimates, students who are the best at what they do. That was before Hope's Peak was attacked by despair, and...
81.5K 581 25
There's a massive party going on at Hope's Peak Academy where all three of the main casts are involved, along with one new person they've befriended...
481K 11.5K 28
You have been accepted into Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Psychologist, but when you meet a certain despair obsessed girl and become trapped in...