Beautiful Snow๐Ÿ’™

Galing kay QueenScoria

Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball... Higit pa

A/N
Prologue
Ch.1 Her Eyes
Ch.2 Behind the Mask
Ch.3 Her teammates
Ch. 4 Her Hair
Ch.5 Shipping
Ch.6 Don't Touch ME!
Ch.7 Y U Lookin' At Me?
Ch.8 A Little Motivation
Ch.9 A Practice Match??
Ch.10 Signals
Ch.11 Ace Mode
Ch.12 Setter Mode
Ch.13 Libero Mode
Ch.14 Icebreakersโ”
Ch.15 Tobi-kun!!
Ch.16 My Answers
Ch.17 Texting
Ch.18 1st year Drama
Ch.19 Seika's Idol
Ch.20 The Sage Woman
Ch.21 First Date
Ch.22 See U Again
Ch.23 Debut
Ch.25 The Cat, The Owl, The Weasel
Ch.26 Boundaries
Ch.27 Support
Ch.28 Cat eyes vs Mine
Ch.29 I Will Play For U
Ch.30 The Aces of Itachiyama
Ch.31 I'll NEVER Say Anything Out Of Pity
Ch.32 Stage 1 ๐Ÿ’ž
Ch.33 โš ๏ธto Fangirls!โš ๏ธ
A/N Back 2 School
Ch.34 Promise
Ch.35 Official Ace Couple
Ch.36 Catfight!!
Ch.37 Oh? Twins....
Ch.38 Round 1
Ch.39 Free Time
Ch.40๐ŸŒธHotel's Garden๐ŸŒธ
Ch.41 Vixens vs Bitches
Ch.42 Hello Vixens
Ch.43 Competitive & Proud
Ch.44 Umeboshi
Miyuki Shimotsuki
Ch.45 Championship
Ch.46 Miyuki's New Rival
Ch.47 Awarding The Lost
Ch.48 My Tr๐Ÿ’žphy
Ch.49 To The ๐Ÿฆ… Nest
Ch.50 Libero Triangle
Ch.51 New Feelsโฃ๏ธ
Ch.52 Pressure & Pain
Ch.53 Pessimistic Boyfriend
Ch.54 Choices & Deals
Ch.55 Friendly Advice
Ch.56 XOXO
Ch.57 Qualifiers
Ch.58 First Snow
Ch.59 Black Frost
Sakusa's Siblings
Ch. 60 Mistletoe๐Ÿ’
Ch.61 Karasu vs Inari
Ch.62 Avalancheโ„๏ธ
Ch.63 Our Spring's In A โ„๏ธVeil
Ch.64 Melting
Ch.65 Jarring Aftermath
Ch.66 To Stage 3 ๐Ÿ’•
Ch.67 New season๐Ÿ’”
Mrs. Black Jackal

Ch.24 Foreign Ace

1.4K 46 19
Galing kay QueenScoria

Set 1 OVER | 25-16

STATS

Miyuki | 10 kills | 2 aces | 0 Blocks
Fumiko | 3 kills | 4 aces | 0 Blocks
Namika | 1 kill | 0 aces | 0 Blocks
Kairi | 2 kills | 0 aces | 2 Blocks
Seika | 0 kills | 0 aces | 1 Block
Shizuka | 10 Digs
Mai | 16 Assists (H many Ks)
Service Errors | 3
Spiking Errors | 4

Digging Errors | 4
Wayouka Joshi Kills | 5

Normal POV

Mai pats Miyuki on her shoulder as they switched sides and is drinking water. Mai gives her a smile. "How's playing in Japan so far?" Miyuki hums as she thinks of a response. 

"It's like playing in America but we communicate in English." Miyuki says in Japanese. "I hoping for you guys to know what pipe meant. Sorry, it's a force of habit." Mai waves it off as Kairi cuts in. 

"I know what that meant." She says in English to give proof as Miyuki chuckles softly. "I forgot that Liberos don't serve." 

"Yeah because I am more focused on digging and defense." Shizuka chimes in after talking to Seika. Miyuki wipes sweat off her face. 

"Well, they'll be paying more attention to me so, might as well do some attacks you normally do I guess." She shrugs. The 3rd years tilts their heads by that as Miyuki blinks at them. 

"Since they know i'll be spiking anywhere and anytime, might as well set the others a little more to confuse them and setting me at the same time in plays so this set will be over and we'll move on to the next game." They all nod as Coach Ichika crosses her arms and smiled. Miyuki holds her left wrist in front of her as she continues. 

"I don't want to lose because anything can happen during a play or a set. I want to keep playing and keep touching the ball until I can't no more. And since if you lose a game you are eliminated immediately which is, wow, since tournaments in America isn't like that." 

"Don't worry about it." Kairi waves it off. "We want to go to Nationals so we can see our old teammate." Miyuki understood immediately as she nods. 

"Well, I'll do my best and get us there." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Their #10 scored 10 kills and 2 aces." Wamyouka Joshi's coach tells her team whose drinking water and shooting glances at Miyuki whose talking to her team. 

"She said words in English." The Ace murmurs. "Even complemented them like: 'Good job, Nice Serve, Nice, Nice Set, Block----Geez, never once have I hear her say something in Japanese." She snapped, shaking her head. 

"On the roster," Pulls out her phone to see any rosters on the Tokyo InterHigh  Prelims site. "She is a 2nd year, Wing Spiker." 

"2nd year?!" 

"How? I've never seen her last year." The Setter raises her eyebrows. "She must be a foreigner. The way her bun looks and she might be the only one who has the longest hair length." 

"You always judge girls by their looks." The Middle Blocker pointed out as her Setter shrugs.

"You all need to watch out one way or another. She might kill us off if we don't mark her. We need to close off that angle shot and make her hit the straight so be ready to defend that." The Coach goes on as her team nods their head. "I can tell that she's a good receiver with her arms, try challenge her to use her hands." 

"Right!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"10 kills." Sakusa mutters, standing with his team that is getting get to play on the other court and was watching Miyuki in their 1st set.

"You can beat that, right Sakusa?" Komori joked, wearing his Libero jersey as Sakusa raised an eyebrow to him. 

"I should, I am the Ace, am I not?" 

"I'm just joking, calm down." Komori smiles as the 2nd was about to begin for their court and Miyuki's court. Sakusa observes Miyuki's stance as she's about to spike. He can definitely see some outlines to her muscles as she draws her arms back and arches her back in the air. As she lands, she flicks her fist in the air as she turns to her team who cheers. 

That jersey is either tight or am I thinking dirty things? Sakusa thinks before looking away and blushing a little. Komori sees this as he chortled softly as he watched Miyuki as well. 

Komori's POV

After Miyuki went into the bus, Aratani tells me that Miyuki looks really hot in their jersey and I couldn't help but sweatdrop because of the way she said it. She said that Miyuki had been doing some weight lifting in America for Track and Volleyball in High School which is really cool. She tells me she's forming abs and when she spikes, you can see some outlines and I know right off the bat that Sakusa saw them. 

I hope he can pull through and focus but yet again, I want to see what happens and already know that he'll compete in how many kills he and her would get just to compare them in his mind. He's super competitive. Omg, if he scores more than 10 kills, then I'll tell him what Aratani said about Miyuki just to make sure he's still into her. Nah! Ofc he's into her. Why would he not freak out when Miyuki is next to him on the train or even talking comfortably almost everyday? 

I just want to mess with him sometimes in a cousin-loving way :) 

I looked for his reaction as I just see Miyuki got another kill. Now, I've got another idea as I turn to Sakusa who's intensely staring at Miyuki as she gets ready to serve. "If you get more kills than Miyuki after each game, I'll tell something about her that you don't even know yet." That's when his eyes shot straight to me and raised his eyebrow. 

"How do you know things that I already know about her?" I sweat dropped. I forgot that they like text each other almost every night and hang out. 

"Just the things Aratani tells me about her, like this morning where you weren't there to listen in on our conversation." I looked at him and smiled which he gives me a suspicious look. He hums and turns back to the game on the other court which the score's 10-4. 

"Alright, but I will be the one to get the most anyway." I chuckled because of his pride and confidence in himself as the #1 Ace in the Nation. Being the only 2nd year in the Top 3 is a reputation to uphold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some journalists are watching Itachiyama play their 2nd set with Wamyouka Joshi. They're talking amongst each other about Miyuki. Since Sakiko Shimamura, the former Ace is in the Top 3 in the Girls League. Now she's representing Geba High school whose been to Nationals for years in Osaka, most people are curious on who Itachiyama has now.

Some took pictures of Miyuki whose serving, in the air and ready to spike, high 5-fiving her teammates, and/or her reaction  when she scores.

"She has to be their new Ace." A female reporter tells another reporter.

"We need to interview her." A journalist takes out her notepad and a pencil since the set is almost over. 20-12. It's Wamyouka Joshi's serve as Miyuki is in the back row. They subbed in their pinch server who can serve really short. As she serves, Miyuki crept up slowly in front but then she has an underhand serve. Miyuki got caught off guard but adjusted her platform and balanced herself so the pass would only go to Mai, right next to her.

"Here!" Miyuki lowers herself as if she's sitting on an invisible chair. She raised it as Mai sets to Seika, suppose to do a quick attack but Miyuki was in her path, did a broad jump and got the kill. Miyuki smiles and puts her fists by her head as her teammates cheered. 

"Wow!" The spectators murmurs around the court, along with other teams that are waiting for the game to finish. One particular boy with a white and black jersey with golden lines, with a white and black jacket. He observes Miyuki's appearance before smiling. 

Yuki-chan has return to Japan? And she went to Itachiyama? 

"Hey." One of his teammates walked next to him. "Bokuto's getting restless after watching the game on Court 3." The boy sighs before taking one last look of MIyuki before following his teammate to their assigned court for their own first game of the tournament. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wamyouka Joshi loses in 2: 25-16 | 25-15 

Miyuki receives 12 kills, 1 Ace, and 1 Block. As they shake hands and grabs all their belongings to head to their bags for a little meeting, Miyuki gets held back by a few journalists and reporters who she couldn't really understand since some are speaking in a dialect she isn't familiar to yet. So, she put her towel of her shoulder and held her hydro flask in her left hand as they bowed to her. 

"We are reporters for Monthly Volleyball." One lady stated with a pencil and notepad in hand. 

"We would like to know who you are." Another lady that spoke in a dialect she ins't familiar with. Miyuki nods and responds back in the Standard Japanese Language. 

"My name's Miyuki Shimotsuki."

"You can speak English well?" A journalist asked in English. To Miyuki's relief she smiles and nods. 

"You're really pretty." One lady complements as the journalist who can fluently speak English interviews her first while the others overlapped her their own questions. 

"Are you from here?" |--->| "I was born in America but I my parents is born here in Tokyo." 

"Where are you're parents? Are they here?" 

"Are you the daughter of a volleyball player that went by the name Shimotsuki?" Miyuki turns to the reporter that asked her and gave her a genuine smile, eyes became softer. The gasps and murmured to each other. They then bowed to her repeatedly and Miyuki became uncomfortable about their presence. They seem to know who he was. 

"My Mother lives in America while I'm staying with a relative." 

"Your play style is a little different than the Top 5 Aces, is it because of your time in America?" One decided to ask in the Standard Japanese language, continuing on with the interview while the courts are filled with the next games. Miyuki then started to answer their questions. She still had the patience and it was a little awkward to tell half of your story complete strangers who'll show almost the Volleyball world in Japan. 

"I played volleyball when I was 6. My Father taught me the basics and I got better later in Middle School, Club, and my 2 years in High School." Miyuki explains it plainly then looking around to see where her team went. 

"Are you Itachiyama's New Ace?" |--->| "Yes."

"Do you know who Sakiko Shimamura?" |--->| "My teammates talks about her." 

"How well do you know your teammates?" |--->| "Quite enough in order to work as a team and win. Sometimes they say they miss her. So, as an Ace, I will do my upmost best to carry Itachiyama to Nationals." They wrote down some notes. Some wanted to know more but the others bow their heads as they know Miyuki wanted to return to her team. 

"Excuse me, I must refocus for my next match." With her polite words in English and in Japanese she bows one last time before turning to where her team would be. 

There bags are placed where the school's cheering section is. Miyuki sighs as she approaches her Coach. Apologizing for being absent due to the reporters but Coach Ichika waves it off since she knew this would happen eventually. Aratani pats her shoulder and gave Miyuki her jacket to watch their boys team. As Miyuki sits in the front row where her team reserves seats with their bags, she places hers on her lap and took out her hand sanitizer to moisturize her face after wiping her sweaty face. She asked if the other would like moisturizer or sanitizer since the ball and the court is dirty along with preventing your face being dry. The first years gradually accepts since they're next to her along with Fumiko and Namika. 

As the game started, fangirls behind them cheers mainly for Sakusa. And Miyuki became uncomfortable with the noise as she watchs Sakusa coming in for a back attack and getting a block out.  

"Sakusa-kun!!" "Sakusa-senpai!!" "Sakusa!"

"Komori-kun!!" Aratani copies their tone as Komori was the one who passed it perfectly. Miyuki laughs a little at her before going back to Sakusa. They are starting on the opposite side so she can see his face behind the net. She's pretty sure that he can see her which made her heart skipped a beat because it looks like his eyes are on her but she couldn't tell because's far away. 

Sakusa's POV

These fanigrls are so loud. It looks like Miyuki is done with her first game as I peered over to Court 1 and didn't see her jersey that looked perfect on her. As I moved to the front row, I can see the Girls in the first row watching. I scanned them to see Miyuki watching me.

Why isn't she wearing a mask? And there's girls over her screaming and spreading their germs from above her when making unnecessary  noises. I then looked into her eyes from afar and she gave a small wave with her hand. 

I smiled to myself before turning my focus to the ball. The only thing in mind is beating her in kills since she scored like around 22 points. I aimed to get 23 kills then. More is fine with me though. 

"Sakusa!!" Here it comes. I approached it and spiked it through the block as it went to the Libero's arms but spins upward, above their teammate in the back row as he watches to ball drop. 

That's 2

Miyuki's POV

I'm starting to have a feeling that Kiyoomi is showing off. Every he scores a point he would do that fist thing I do but he has a straight face. And sometimes looking towards me with that same look. It's like he's showing off his jawline at me. Like he's showing it off. It's kinda intriguing me. I think I'm blushing because my cheeks are getting sore. It's kinda cute, even if he's not smiling and showing he's fired up with a change of his deadpanned look, he looks hot. 

Geez, I can't believe I'm fangirling over him. I turn to my right to see Seika, Hina, and Hekima making jokes again but that just made me blush even more if I think about it real hard. I turn to Aratani who gave me a confused look and it turn into a giggle. 

"I need to touch a ball." I scoffed, wondering when's our next game. 

"Embrace it, Miyuki-chan." Aratani sings in a teasing voice. 

"Girls!" Kairi stands up as the 3rd years follow. "We're going to warm up. Playing on Court 2." I stand up quickly, making sure everything is secured in my bag before putting on top of the chairs like everyone else. 

"Good luck, Shimotsuki-chan!"

"Shimotsuki-chan!"

"You look sexy in that jersey!"

As I walk, boys were calling to me as I just pursed my lips and nod to them response, making them smile and punching their buddies as I walked down with my jacket draped over my shoulders. See. These damn perverts. But yes, thank you, I do look good in this jersey. Just hope a certain someone thinks the same. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakusa's POV

After we finished our game, we had to wait for Miyuki's game to be finished. I notice that other guys from other teams are watching. I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned underneath my mask. One of them had to be the infamous, simpleton from Fukurodani. I turn back to the game and see Shizuka receiving the ball and Mai setting the ball to Miyuki.

"Left!" The Middle Blocker yells as she tries to block Miyuki. I notice that she does her approach quicker than the others. Her draw isn't really like a bow and arrow, more like a swing and than hitting hit in front of her. She hits it really fast as the Libero swings her arms as the ball goes across to the other court. Miyuki lands on 2 feet as she shoots her air in the air as she nods to her teammates who're cheering. 

I smiled underneath my mask. I wondered how many kills she has now. I scored more than 23 which is good. 

"Wow, that girl is badass." I hear a guy with a yellow and green jersey said to his teammates as I furrowed my brows.

"Look at her legs. She's the only one on the team who's thicc."

"I wonder what's her name." 

"She looks sexy with those eyes and hairstyle. Like a secretary." 

Okay. I want to murder them. I want to spike a ball in someone's dirty mouth and face. So inappropriate! They're really starting get on my nerves. I want to disinfect their eyes right there. Komori looks at me and he heard it too. 

"Calm down." He chuckles nervously as he waves to Aratani.

I grunted in response as I turn back to the game where they scored another point off a receive and Miyuki went to serve. I notice her bangs are sticking to her forehead as she takes a deep breath and bounces the ball. As the whistle blows, she holds the ball in her left hand and raises her right hand. She takes 4 steps and hops in front of the service line and performs a jump float. The ball floats as it hits a girl's chest as she tried using her hands. 

Miyuki high fives her teammates before going back to serve. I've never seen a serve like that before. A jump float serve. She didn't even use it in our practice match or the last game. Is this what she does in America?? It seems like I don't know everything about her yet. Really is a mysterious. 

"Wow, I never knew you can jump serve like that." Komori comments as Aratani and the others in the box cheers her on on her 3rd serve. 

"Interesting." I muttered. 

"How much aces can you do, Sakusa?" Komori smiles at me as I raised my eyebrow. 

"More than her." I guess I have to keep track on my service aces too. The competition is real. 

Normal POV

As the Girls finish their last game of the day in 2 sets, they shake hands and grabbed their stuff for the Boys to warm up. The 1st years bowed to Sakusa and blushed as they passed by but Sakusa was pretty occupied because he was looking at Miyuki who seem to be the last one to follow the team. Aratani bids her good luck to Komori as Miyuki does the same with Sakusa. 

"Show me the #1 Ace, Kiyoomi." Miyuki smiles as she passes me. Sakusa blinks and parted his lips and he just nods. Sakusa's heart starts beating faster because of how close they were. Like shoulder to shoulder, almost touching. He notice that her jersey seems a little tight neat her chest and he just shakes off the thought before focusing on killing the ball. 

After they had their team meeting, Coach Ichika shows everyone their stats while they stretched in the lobby. Miyuki scored 22 kills in the 1st game and 25 kills in the 2nd one. Apparently, Miyuki wasn't really counting but kept that in mind as she's stretching her legs and shoulders. She changes in their practice shirt, zipping up her tracksuit after changing into her matching joggers. She takes off her bun and ruffles her hair. 

She puts on her face moisturizer and washes her hands like twice before putting on her bag and going out the door with her phone and earphones. 

She then bumps into someone. She apologizes but when she looked up, her eyes went wide and stared at gunmetal blue eyes. The guy smiles, she remembered it during elementary school; when she lived with her Father. 

"Hello, Yuki-chan."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

33.4K 1.1K 32
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. ็ƒ When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
1.1M 23K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
597K 18.7K 41
(Wrote this during my Haikyuu phase, ignore the cringe.) _____ "๐™‡๐™ข๐™–๐™ค, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ง ๐™ช?" "๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ...
96.9K 2.2K 48
Kageyama and Y/n studied in the same middle school. Although Kageyama had been madly in love with Y/n since he first laid eyes on her, his anxiety an...