Ch.40🌸Hotel's Garden🌸

Miyuki's POV

"Alright!!" The girls screams as I put the ball away from this last mega rally in the 2nd set. We're going Round 3 tomorrow. And I get to come back here again.

As I looked at the clock when we went into the Lockers to change and pack up to watch the Boys play. It reads 11:35. I washed my face before changing into a black practice shirt, and into our team's tracksuit and into running shoes. I undid my braided ponytail as I let the waves loose. I packed everything quickly so I can watch Kiyo-kun play. 

"Woah, in a hurry." Aratani teases as the others looks at me while changing. My heart's beating fast as I felt excited. 

"I want to get their before the seats are filled up. I'll see you all there." I tugged up my mask before getting out of the lockers, hearing some giggles and squeals. But I just ran out because they really, really, like to tease me.

"I'm Kiyo-kun."I mutter to myself as I head to the Boy's gym. 

I brushed pass some girls and boys as they looked like they're leaving the gym already. I head up the stairs after scanning the schedule of the Boys' Tournament. Kiyo-kun's playing on Court 4. I ran up the stairs and swiftly make my way to the other side of the gym. I watched the other courts playing it out as I see the twins from before on Court 3. As I sat in front of our banner, I see Kiyo-kun going up to spike. The game just started: 1-0. 

He does his usual gesture of scoring a point as I clapped. As Iizuna-senpai went to serve, I can see Kiyo-kun on the net and his long curls sticking on the sides of his face. Who knew a boyfriend like that, wearing a neon colored, high lighter marker color can be so handsome and bad ass? I decided to sit comfortably in a seat, a few rows above so I can see him properly. 

"Here Miyuki." Aratani sits right next to me as she held out some snacks. The others follows with their bags and snacks as they started to watch and cheer for the Boys. 

"Let's go, Itachiyama! Let's go!" Mai claps and cheers as Iizuna-senpai glanced up a bit before he serves. 

"It's a good thing the band or the cheerleaders aren't here." Kairi comments as Coach Ichika and Shizuka finally sat down. 

"I just got a call from the school." Coach Ichika chimes in. "They'll be coming tomorrow to cheer for the Boys." 

"Let's enjoy this spacious section then." Aratani sighs before watching Komori get a dig. I hum in agreement as I was eating the snacks she gave me along with my water bottle that's only for me. I didn't like the school's water bottles so I bring my own every time we have a practice match or official game, even in practice. 

Kiyoomi's POV

I wipe my face during a timeout. I looked up to our banner and see Beautiful Snow eating. I see her wave her hand slightly when she made eye-contact with me. I felt fired up now that she's here. You just made it on time. I'll get my reward after this. 

I went onto the curt and all we need is 3 more points to go into Set 2. I can feel Beautiful Snow's gaze on me as my heart is beating really fast. I'm getting a little excited. 

"Hey, the girls are here." Komori points as we all got unto the court again. 

"Alright!" Our 3rd year Middle Blocker blurts out as he went unto the net. I stood back on serve receive, waiting for the ball to be serve. I took a deep breath. As the server performs a jump serve, I tilted my arms as the ball goes directly to Iizuna-senpai. 

"Wah!!" I heard a voice behind me from above. I can tell it's Beautiful Snow's as I grinned while approaching to the ball for a back attack. I hit the ball over the block as it curves to the left where the Setter is, he couldn't get it up since it ricochets off and out.