Jaden Hossler's Little Sister

By anna_banana146

Isabella Hossler is just your average girl(or a least she tries to be) who just finished 8th grade. She's pre... More

Chapter 1-I'm Gonna Miss You
Chapter 2-Reunited
Chapter 3-Welcome to Sway
Chapter 4-Broken Bones/Decorations
Chapter 5-The Date
Chapter 6-Grounded
Chapter 7-Ignored
Chapter 8-The Flashback
Chapter 9-Confessions
Chapter 10-The Pool Party
Chapter 11-Dead Friendships
Chapter 13-Tryouts
Chapter 14-The Nightmare
Chapter 15-Hollywood Fix and Hype House Days
Chapter 16-A Surprise
Chapter 17-Skip Day
Chapter 18-Guess Who's Back
Chapter 19-The Party
Chapter 20-The Hospital
Chapter 21-The Competition
Chapter 22-Babied
Chapter 23-Big Trouble
Chapter 24-Sent Back
Chapter 25-Tired of Life
Chapter 26-A Miracle
Chapter 27-New Relationship
Chapter 28-Good Times
Chapter 29-Not What It Looks Like
Chapter 30-It's Just Four Years
Chapter 31-Back Home for the Holidays
Chapter 32-My Bro's 21st
Chapter 33-Too Much Fun
Chapter 34-Just a Baby
Chapter 35-"Why Do I Even Bother?"
Chapter 36-A Happy Ending

Chapter 12-Back in LA/Back to School

1.4K 18 21
By anna_banana146

July 30th 2020
Isabella's POV
So I fly back out to LA today with the rest of my belongings. But I have to be grounded for 3 weeks because I kept Millie in my basement for like 3 hours. It's not my fault she's scared of the dark. And spiders. And rats...

So when the plane lands, I text Jaden, meet him outside the airport, and we drive to Sway. I go to my room and sleep. I would go on my phone but Jaden took that before I went upstairs.

The Next Day...
Today is the last day of July. School starts on August 3rd. And I am not ready. I don't even have my school supplies! "Guess again!" Jaden says walking into my room. "Jaden! I was narrating! How can heat me?!?" I complain. "You think out loud a lot," Jaden says laughing. "Anyways, I got you your school supplies.

Her school supplies:

"Jaden thank you so much!" I say jumping up to hug him. "No problem," he says smiling. And then he leaves me alone in my room. I start packing my backpack for school. And then I unpack my suitcase. This is gonna be a long 3 weeks.

August 3rd 2020
"Isabella. This is no place to sleep," the teacher says sighing. The whole class bursts into a fit of laughter. "Isabella. Wake up. You have school today." I hear a male voice beside me whisper. "What?" I ask. And then I fall. That seems to wake me up. Because I see that I'm not in a classroom. I'm in my bedroom. And Jaden is standing right above me. "School. The place you go to learn," Jaden states. "I know," I say, sighing. And then I get up from the floor and go to my bathroom to get ready for the day.
This is my outfit:

I then grab my backpack and head downstairs to eat breakfast. "Jaden. Can I please have my phone back?" I beg. "No. You get it back when your 3 week grounding is finished," Jaden says strictly. "But Jaden! I need it for safety!" I protest. "No is no and that's my final answer," Jaden says crossing his arms. "Strict much?" I say under my breath. "Wanna repeat that?" Jaden says. "No," I say looking at my shoes. "That's what I thought," Jaden says walking away. I flip him off. "So you're a bad girl now? Okay," Josh says jokingly. "Let's see you shotgun a White Claw." I say, "Alright. Gimme one." "Isabella. I was just-," Josh begins. But it's too late. Bryce throws me the White Claw. I catch it. And I start shotgunning it while Blake times me.

When I'm finished, Blake looks shocked. "What is it?" I ask him. "You beat Bryce's record." "I did?!?" I ask excitedly. Kio looks over at Blake's phone and says, "Yeah. You did." "Whooo! I beat Bryce!" I yell. And then, Quinton who's by the front door, says, "Isabella. Let's go. We gotta get to school." I make my way over to the front door.

When we get to school, Quinton says, "Okay. So in school, we make no interaction at all unless it's an emergency. Got it?" I nod. And then we walk in. Quinton walks right through the crowd. And I get lost in the crowd.

After getting lost in a huge sea of students, I spend 5 minutes trying to find the office. When I finally find it, I walk in. The lady at the front desk says, "And who are you?" "Isabella Hossler," I respond nervously. The lady says, "Ah. The newcomer. Here is your schedule and your locker combo. I will be showing you to your locker." We go down the rest of this hallway and turn left into another hallway. Then, we turn right and go down a long hallway that's narrower than the others. We stop by a locker at the very end. Locker 101. There are 4 other lockers next to mine and then a classroom. I open the locker and put my books in it. And then, the lady says, and Freshman homeroom is right by your locker. I get brought into the classroom. All heads turn to me. The teacher says, "And who might this be?" I introduce myself. The teacher says, "Well then take a seat behind Nora Henley." I go take my seat. Nora carefully eyes me. I observe her. She has tan skin, blue eyes, short, blonde, curly hair, and a fit build. She's wearing black flats, light blue jeans, and a white flowy top. And she has natural makeup on.

After homeroom, we all leave with a bunch of packets. I go back to my locker and start packing for my next few classes. And Nora's locker is right next to mine. As I'm about to go to my next class, Nora snatches my schedule and looks it over. She then hands it back to me and says, "We have the same classes. I'm Nora. I was head cheerleader in the local middle school. But sadly, I don't think I'll be head cheerleader until next year. They never choose Freshmen as head cheerleader." I say, "Nice to meet you Nora. I'm Isabella. Back in Texas, I was head cheerleader at my middle school." Nora says, "Ooh. Texas. Did ya date any cowboys?" "No," I answer. And then, the bell rings. Nora and I run to our first actual class of the day. Which happens to be History. We make it just after the late for class bell rings. "Sorry Mr Matthewson. I'm showing my friend Isabella around," Nora says sympathetically. "It's the first week. None of the teachers care about lateness in the first week. Nora smiles and we take our seats at the back of the classroom. In front of us are two boys. They turn around to look at me. They look identical. Dark brown, short, curly hair. Tan skin. Brown eyes. Strong build. "Ooh! They're hot. Who are they?" I whisper to Nora. "Those are the twins. Jake and Jack," she responds. And that's when the teacher calls me out and says, "We will get back to explaining the safety procedures once Miss Hossler is finished with her conversation we will get back to explaining the safety procedures." I stop talking. The twins turn back to the teacher. And then the teacher says, "As I was saying...before I was rudely interrupted, the fire procedure is..."

After School
So at lunch, I got introduced to Nora's friend group which consists of Jake and Jack the football players, Brayden the baseball player, Lucas the soccer player, and Olivia and Paisley who are also cheerleaders. As we're walking out of the school building, I ask Nora when cheer tryouts are. She says, "Tryouts for after school activities are tomorrow." And then I spot Quinton. He's with his school friends. I go over to him. "What do you want?" he asks quickly. "When are we going home?" I ask him. "I don't know. Just walk home or something." he says annoyed. "Okay," I say while walking back to my friends.  I talk to them for a little bit longer. And then I start going back to Sway. But...I get lost.

Quinton's POV
It's 3:30pm. My friends are starting to leave. Now I just gotta get Bella and we can head back to Sway. But there's one problem. She's not here. "She shouldn't have gone far," I assure myself. I get in the car and start driving. Maybe she went back to Sway? Please tell me that's where she is.
When I walk through the front door, Blake is sitting in the living room. "Where's Bella?" he asks. "She's not here?" I ask panicked. "Quinton. Where is Bella?" Blake asks getting serious. "Uhhh...she might be lost because I told her that she could come back here on her own," I say nervously. "What?!?" Jaden yells coming into her living room. "Oh god no! She doesn't even have her phone! Quinton! How could you lose my sister?!? I have you one simple rule to follow. And that was to..." Suddenly my phone rings. I check to see who's calling but it says "No caller ID." I pick up the phone anyway.

Start of the call
Me: Hello?
Unknown: It's me. Bella.
Me: Bella?!?
Isabella: Yeah. I'm calling from a pay phone.
Me: Bella. Where are you?
Isabella: Well, I forgot how to get to Sway and somehow, I ended up by the beach.
Me: Stay right where you are. Jaden will come and get you.
End of the call

1 Hour Later...
Jaden and Bella walk through the door. I jump up and run over to Bella. I hug her tightly. "Chill Quinton. Aren't you still dating Cynthia?" she says. My face turns red. And I let go of Bella. She starts to go upstairs. But Kio asks, "How was the first day of school?" "It was good," I say casually. But Bella jumps right into explaining every detail of her day.

I'm kinda glad that Bella's back in LA. I missed having her around for those few days. She's like a little sister to all of us. Sway's Little Sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 2.9K 31
you have a bad girl reputation school isn't your thing but sex is then your brothers throws a party and everything changes... started ~ 7th august 20...
119K 820 62
"I can't get over him" you have a lot of money, you sister is madison beer (madison jones in the story), you move to a new school and meet a guy...
123K 1.6K 40
Tiffany Wilde is a famous TikToker, moving up on the platform by posting wholesome content with her fans. Blake Gray, another famous TikToker and Tif...
622K 8.5K 95
Anthony's little sister is forced to spend the summer with the sway boys but doesn't want to go. She insists on not making friends with the boys and...