Chapter 35-"Why Do I Even Bother?"

October 19th 2020
Well, yesterday I found out that my baby is healthy and I found out that it's a girl! I've always dreamed of having a girl as my first child. But on the downside, I'm still grounded, everyone still hates me, and my mental health is seriously declining. Oh and I also quit school. Most days I just hide away in my room and cry. Or I'll scream sometimes. But I have to keep going. There are so many more things that I want to experience before death.

⚠️TRIGGER/CONTENT WARNING ⚠️
As soon as my alarm goes off, I roll over, shut it off, and then haul myself out of bed. I go into the bathroom. I step into the shower. At first everything is normal. But then, a trickle of blood rolls down my thigh. Is that my period? No. It can't be. That doesn't happen. And then, more blood comes out. At that moment, I feel the worst pain imaginable. So much so that it brings me to my knees. Screeching in pain.

Jaden's POV
So it's 7:15am and I hear Bella screaming. I immediately jump out of bed and quickly go to her room. I find her in her bathroom, on the floor, crying and screaming. I kneel down next to her and say, "Bella. What's wrong?" At first she doesn't answer. "Bella. Breathe and tell me what's wrong." "My...baby..." she manages to get out. And then she passes out. I immediately pick her up bridal style and sprint to the hospital.

As soon as we arrive, she's brought to a hospital room right away and I go to sit in the waiting room. People give me funny looks. And that's when I realize that I don't have shoes or socks on and I'm only in shorts.

After about an hour of waiting, a doctor comes out and says, "Jaden Hossler?" I stand up and follow the doctor to Bella's hospital room. When I walk in, she's just lying there on the bed. Crying. "So what happened?" I ask the doctor. The doctor then gestures to Bella who says, "I-I-um...I had a miscarriage." And then she begins to cry harder.

Once again, the car ride back is silent. I try to say something to cheer her up but she says, "I don't want to talk about it." And then she goes upstairs without saying another word. "What's her problem?" Bryce asks, coming downstairs. "She lost her baby," I say. And then I go upstairs.

Isabella's POV
That Night
It's 9:30pm. All day the boys have been trying to talk to me. But every time, I would yell at them to go away. I get up from my bed and go into my bathroom to take one last look at myself in the mirror. I take a good look at myself. Examining all the scars from my cuts. "Why do I even bother living?" I ask myself. I start filling up the bath. Once it's full, I get in. And as I'm about to just plunge myself underwater and never come up. A voice deep inside me tells me to not do this. It tells me to go talk to someone. And I listen to it. I get out of the bath and I go to Jaden's room. I knock on his door. He opens it. "I have to talk to you about something," I tell him quickly.
⚠️END OF TRIGGER/CONTENT WARNING⚠️