Chapter 23-Big Trouble

Bryce's POV
My day with Addison was amazing. We went for a walk, had a picnic on the beach, and finished with a kiss. But now, I'm back at Sway.
When I walk in, I see Bella lying on the couch with a guy. "Heyyy Bryceeee," she slurs. Is she drunk?!?  I look over at the coffee table. 4 cans of White Claw are on the table. She is drunk. And judging by the looks of it, the guy she's with is also drunk. "I'm gonna be sick," they both slur. I go over to them and pick them both up. I bring them to Bella's bathroom. And then I go downstairs to find the other boys walking in. Oh shit. I gotta stall them. "Hey guys," I say casually, blocking the staircase. "What's up? How was your day?" "It was good," Josh says. "That's good," I say. And then Jaden asks me why I'm blocking the staircase. I look around the room while I think of a lie "Bella doesn't want anybody going upstairs." "You're capping," Anthony says, crossing his arms. And then he starts to go over to the elevator. "The elevator is broken," I say quickly. "Capping once again," Anthony says, stepping in the elevator with Jaden. I try stopping them but it's too late. 5...4...3...2...1... "BRYCE! UPSTAIRS NOW!" Jaden yells. There it is. I go upstairs to join a very mad Jaden and a very mad Anthony in Jaden's room. Jaden shuts his door and yells, "WHY THE FUCK IS BELLA'S EX OVER?!?" "I don't know!" I panic. Anthony says, "You should know since you were babysitting her the whole time we were at the Hype House." "Um...yeah...about that...I kinda ditched babysitting Bella to go on a date with Addison." Jaden then lunges at me but Anthony quickly pulls him back. I leave Jaden's room and go back downstairs. "This isn't over!" Jaden calls out after me.

Jaden's POV
"Dude. Calm down." Anthony tells me. "CALM DOWN?!?" I shout. "BRYCE DITCHED BELLA FOR ADDISON!" "Well, Bryce did put his trust in Bella. He didn't know that she would invite her ex over and that they would get drunk," Anthony says. "True," I say. "I should go apologize to Bryce for yelling at him and then I'll go yell at Bella in the morning." As I'm going to Bryce's room, I hear Bella crying. When I check up on her, Owen is comforting her. It makes me sick to see Owen with Bella. Especially after what he did to her. I hate Owen so much. And I will never forgive him for what he did to her. How is he even here? Why? I guess I'll ask Bella that when I interrogate her in the morning.

The Next Morning...
Isabella's POV
I wake up the next morning in my bathroom. Owen is gone. He must have left sometime last night. I start getting ready for the day. I'm just wearing leggings and a t shirt today because I'm lazy. I go downstairs. All the boys are up. There are 8 cans of White Claw on the coffee table as well as my phone. And I have a pounding headache. As soon as Jaden sees me, he smiles and says, "Hi Bella. How are you?" "Horrible," I say. "I have a pounding headache and I'm super tired." "Do you want to know why you feel that way?" Jaden asks softly. I nod. "Let's go to my room," he says slowly.
When we get to his room, he shuts the door and looks at me with anger in his eyes. Uh oh. I must be in trouble. "Am I in trouble?" I ask nervously. "Big trouble," Jaden says, crossing his arms. I wonder what I did. Because I don't remember anything that I did bad recently. I guess I'll figure out...