Chapter 32-My Bro's 21st

February 8th 2022
Jaden's POV
I wake up to the smell of waffles and pancakes. At first I think it's just a regular day but then I remember that it's my birthday! I'm 21! Yayyy! I immediately head downstairs where the boys and Bella greet me and wish me a happy birthday. And as soon as I sit down, a plate is put in front of me and it's piled high with pancakes and waffles. "This is all for me?" I gasp. "All for you," Bella says.
After breakfast, the boys and I get dressed to go workout. And Bella goes to do whatever.
We finish afternoon an hour and then we change out of our workout clothes and we get ready for the day. And then we go outside to do some stupid shit like we always do.

12pm
So after an hour of working out, an hour of doing stupid shit, and an hour of doing our own things, it's lunchtime. We all eat lunch. And then, we decide to go to the Hype House. But little did we know, we left Bella on her own....

Bella's POV
So I'm just up in my room watching Grey's Anatomy. And then, I hear the boys leave the house. Did they just...forget me? Oh I think you know where this is gonna go. I text Chase.

Text Conversation
Me: Hi Chase
Chase😘: Hey babe
Me: How are you?
Chase😘: Good. You?
Me: I'm good. The boys just left me...
Chase😘: Oh yeah. They're coming here to the Hype House. Want me to come over?
Me: Sure. Bring condoms😉
Chase😘: Bet.
End of text conversation

Chase's POV
I stuff some condoms in my pocket. And I head downstairs. I end up leaving just as the Sway boys arrive. Right before the door closes, I hear Jaden say, "Fuck. We forgot Bella." And I say, "I'll keep her safe." And then the door closes.

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
So I get to Sway. Bella opens the door and we go up to her room. We put on a romantic movie. Halfway through the movie, I get bored so I start giving Bella little kisses on her cheek. And then I ask her if she wants to have sex. She nods. I take off my shirt and pants. Bella takes off her shirt and pants. I put on the condom. And then I get on top of her. I go in slow. "Faster," she says. So I start going faster. And harder. She lets out a moan. And then she screams, "OH THIS IS PERFECT!" And then, my phone rings. We decide to stop and get our clothes back on. My phone stops ringing. And then it rings again. I check to see who it is. Jaden. I pick it up
⚠️END OF SMUT WARNING⚠️

Start of phone call
Me: Hi Jaden.
Jaden: Hey Chase. How's it going?
Me: Perfect.
*long pause*
Jaden: Are you out of breath? You sound like you're out of breath.
Me: Oh yeah. I just ran down the stairs and back up the stairs again.
Jaden: Hm. Chase you'd better not be fucking my sister. Because if you are, you're do...
Me: Bye!
End of phone call

Bella puts on the ending theme to Dora. You know the one that goes like, "We did it, we did it, we did! Yay!" I look at Bella and start laughing. And she starts laughing too. "That was amazing," she says. And then she puts on an interesting movie.

That Night
Isabella's POV
Well, the boys are back home and Chase went back to Sway. And none of them know that Chase and I had sex. I wonder if we'll do this more often now. But enough about that.

To finish Jaden's birthday correctly, we order a huge pizza and I make cake, brownies, and cupcakes. And then Josh puts on music. But not just any music. Music from our childhood.
After I'm done with the mixing part of everything, I put the 3 things in the oven to bake.
When they're finished, I bring them out and start putting icing on them. And then after eating, I take over the aux.
Everyone ends up having a great time and Jaden's 21st birthday ends up being a great birthday.