Chapter 25-Tired of Life

Isabella's POV
Weeks Later...
⚠️TRIGGER/CONTENT WARNING⚠️
It's now, April. April 16th 2021. My leg is fully healed. But I've been getting tons of hate recently. Sometimes it gets too much to handle and I just take a break for a couple days. I think I may quit TikTok. Maybe quit social media altogether. It can get toxic sometimes. I'll just check social media one last time and then delete it. But turns out, that was a mistake. Because as soon as I open Instagram, I have tons of DMs. And all of them are horrible. Maybe I should just quit life all together. I go downstairs, put my shoes on and go to an alley. I walk up to someone and say, "I need the H." The guy says, "Are you sure?" I nod. "How much?" I ask. "10 bucks," he says. I give him 10 bucks and he gives me it.
I go back to my room and get in bed. I type something on my phone and take off my password. I take a good amount of it. And then I just wait. It takes a couple of minutes. And then, my vision starts getting cloudy. I start to see black spots. They grow larger and larger. And then...darkness.

Isabella's Mom's POV
"Bella! Lunchtime!" I call out. She doesn't come. "Bella! Lunch is ready!" I call out again. She still doesn't come. I sigh in exasperation. I swear these kids are addicted to their phones. I go upstairs to Bella's room. I walk into her room. She's sleeping. I go over to her and whisper, "Bella. Honey. Wake up. Lunch is ready." She doesn't even stir. Strange. I try shaking her lightly. She doesn't wake up. I start to panic. "No. Please no. Not my precious little girl." I mutter to myself. Tears come to my eyes. "BABE! COME HERE!" I yell. John immediately rushes over to me. When he sees Bella, he looks completely broken inside. And then, we rush her to the hospital.
When we get to the hospital, John admits her and I call Jaden.
⚠️END OF TIGGER/CONTENT WARNING⚠️

Jaden's POV
The boys and I are filming a TeaTok and then, my phone rings. I look at who it is. It's my mom. I go into a different room.

Start of the phone call
Me: Hey mom.
Mom: Hey Jaden...
Me: Mom. Are you crying? What's wrong?
Mom: It's about Isabella.
Me: What?!? What's wrong?!?
Mom: She might be dead.
Me: WHAT?!?
Mom: Yeah.
Me: I'm coming. What hospital?"
Mom: The only hospital in our area!
Me: Okay. Bye.
End of the phone call

I go back to the boys. We finish filming the TeaTok. Josh goes to edit the video. And I tell the boys that I gotta go visit my parents for a couple days. And then I go back to my room, pack a duffel bag with a week's worth of clothes, and I book a flight.

Mom's POV
After the phone call with Jaden, John and I go sit in the waiting room. It seems like we're waiting for hours. Jaden arrives at 4pm. "So what's the deal?" he asks. "The doctors haven't given us an answer yet," I say. And then, the doctor comes out and says, "So at first, we couldn't find a pulse But we found an excessive amount of h3️⃣roine in her blood which we managed to get out. It took a few minutes and her pulse came back. But she's in a coma and we don't know how long she could be in a coma for because it tends to vary." And then she leaves. We decide to go home.

Jaden's POV
⚠️TRIGGER/CONTENT WARNING⚠️
When we get home, dad calls a family meeting. We all sit down at the kitchen table. "So," he starts. "Bella tried to kill her self and we need to find out why." And then, mom and dad go back and forth trying to figure out why she tried to do this. I look through the comments of some of her videos. All of them are hate comments. "Jaden, put your phone away," dad says seriously. "Hold on," I say. "I'm trying to figure something out." And then I go upstairs to Bella's room. Her phone is on her nightstand. I go over to it. I doubt I can get into her phone but surprisingly, there isn't any password. As soon as I open her phone, it opens to a note on her notes app that says, "I'm tired of life." I read it over and over thinking, "No. This can't be true." "FUCK!" I yell. And then, mom and dad come to join me in Bella's room. I show them what it says. I show them the hate comments on her videos. And then we read the DMs. It's really heartbreaking to see this. And to think that she wouldn't even tell anybody.
I really screwed up as a brother.
⚠️END OF TRIGGER/CONTENT WARNING⚠️