Chapter 27-New Relationship

Isabella's POV
It's now mid July. I'm back in LA and I've been going to weekly therapy. I've gotten rid of all my blades. I've actually been doing quite well lately. And I've fallen into a routine of getting up early. 6am every single morning.
The boys stayed up late last night so they'll definitely be sleeping in. So I'm basically free to do whatever I want until the boys wake up.
As soon as my alarm goes off, I get out of bed and get ready for the day.
I put on this:

And then, I take my keys, wallet, and phone, put them in my purse, walk out of the house, and make my way over to Dunkin

Quinton's POV
Us boys stayed up until 4am doing stupid shit. But I couldn't get to sleep so I just stayed awake scrolling through TikTok. And then, at 6am, Bella was up. I didn't think much of it because she kinda developed a routine of getting up at 6am. But then at 7:30am, I heard the front door open and close. So I got out of bed, threw on a pair of light wash ripped jeans and a grey hoodie. Then, I put my shoes on, grabbed my phone and keys, and walked out the door. I kept at least 8 feet of distance between Bella and I though. And I did this so I could monitor her(make sure that nothing happens to her). She goes into Dunkin. And comes back out 5 minutes later with her usual order. A medium iced coffee with 1 packet of cream and 2 packets of sugar topped with whipped cream and caramel drizzle. And a doughnut with pink frosting and rainbow sprinkles. And then, she spots me.

Isabella's POV
I'm walking out of Dunkin with my usual order. And then, I see Quinton hiding behind a garbage can. That idiot! I start walking up to him. He starts panicking. Then he starts running. "COME BACK HERE YOU JERK!" I yell. He just runs faster. "Sucker," I laugh to myself. And then I turn to the park.

Quinton's POV
I look behind me. Bella's not chasing after me. That's good. Wait....no that's not! Something could happen to her. I check her location on my phone. She's at the park. I start heading over to the park. I hide in a bush.

Isabella's POV
I'm scrolling through TikTok. And then I hear rustling in the bushes. Eh. Probably just the wind. But then I notice a figure in the bushes. I walk over to the bush. I know exactly who it is. Quinton. I text him telling him to come out of the bush. He immediately pops up from the bush. I go over to him and help him over the fence. We start walking back to Sway. "So you're stalking me now?" I ask him. "I wasn't stalking you," he says defensively. "Oh really?" I ask. Because following me around and hiding so I won't spot you seems a little bit like stalking." "I really wasn't stalking you," he says. "Then what were you doing?" I ask, stopping in my tracks and crossing my arms. "I was watching out for you. Making sure nothing would happen to you..." he says quietly. "Oh. Thanks."  I say to him. And then the rest of the walk is silent.
When we get home, I go up to my room to watch some Netflix.

Quinton's POV
Isabella goes upstairs to do whatever and I go and change so that I can work out. After about 30 minutes, the rest of the boys come to join me.
As we're all working out, Anthony says, "Hey Quinton. If I were you, I would make a move on Bella." Jaden looks at Anthony and then looks at me. "What? What do you mean?" I ask nervously. "Quinton. It's obvious the way you act around her," Bryce says. "No it's not," I say quickly. "Yes it is. You're always staring at her. I hear you talk in your sleep about her," Josh says. "Admit it! Admit it! Admit it!" the boys start chanting. "Okay! Fine! I like her and I wanna date her!" And then Blake says, "Um. Quinton. You might want to turn around." I turn around and that's when I see Isabella. My face turns red. "How much of that did you hear?" I ask shyly. "Just enough to know that you like me," she says beaming. "Do you like me back? Because if you don't I completely understand. I'll find some-, I begin. But Bella interrupts me by saying, "Just shut up and kiss me." And then she walks right up to me and we both go in for the kiss. It's a slow and passionate kiss. And then, our kiss picks up a bit. But sadly, it gets interrupted by Jaden saying, "I'm happy that you guys finally made it official but please don't make out in front of me." Isabella then gives me a kiss on the cheek and then walks out. Damn. Isabella's my girlfriend now. This is great!