Chapter 2-Reunited

June 13th 2020
I've been begging and begging my parents to send me to LA ever since Jaden left. But every time, they're like, "No honey. You have to finish the school year." And I just finished 8th grade yesterday. So hopefully they'll let me go to LA. As I'm heading downstairs to the living room, I look at my wrists. There are some cuts that are slowly fading. As I said in the first chapter, I fell into a state of depression when Jaden moved away. I thought I would come out of it but I never have so I cracked and started cutting. Hopefully I stop though. But anyways, when I go into the living room, my parents are standing there proudly. My mom looks at me and says, "Isabella. We have decided to send you out to LA. We know that you've been begging us for months and we feel like now is the right time." And then I watch as they pull out a plane ticket with my name on it. My face lights up. And I fly out tomorrow. Sadly I come back home on July 24th... I run up to my room and start packing. When I'm finished packing, I FaceTime Payton. He immediately picks up.

Start of FaceTime
Payton: Hey babe.
Me: Hi Payton.
Payton: So why are you calling me? It's 6am here.
Me: I have some news
Payton: Ooh! What is it?
Me: I fly out to LA tomorrow!
Payton: Yay! I'm so happy babe!
Me: Same!
Payton: Well I should probably go love. See you tomorrow.
Me: See you tomorrow my lovely boyfriend.
End of FaceTime

After that, I FaceTime Jaden. He picks up.

Start of FaceTime
Jaden: Bella. It's like 6am here. Why are you calling?
Me: I'm coming out to LA tomorrow to see you!
Jaden: Yay! Now please let me go back to sleep.
Me: Okay. Bye!
End of FaceTime

And then after that, I spend the whole day on TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, and Netflix.

The Next Morning
My alarm goes off at 8am. I shut it off and go back to sleep. Then I realize that my flight is today. I jump out of bed and run to my bathroom. I start getting ready for the day. I start with a shower. After that, I dry my hair. I brush it and then I grab a scrunchie and put it in a messy bun. And then I brush my teeth. After I'm finished with my morning routine, I get dressed. I decide on grey sweatpants and a grey hoodie. I pack my toiletries, my pajamas, and my electronics. I then take my bags and go downstairs. It's now 9am. My flight is at 10am. Thank god we only live like 15 minutes away from the airport.

At the Airport
I get my bags out of the car. My mom walks me in and we print out my boarding pass. When that's done, I start heading off to security. But my mom stops me and says, "Izzy. Please be good for Jaden and the boys. Text him as soon as you land. Have a safe flight honey." I smile and then head off to security.

After the flight...
I feel a bump. I sit up and look around. Oh. I just landed. I bring out my phone and I text Jaden.

Me: I just landed!
Jay😎: Awesome! I'm outside with Anthony.
Me: Okay! See you soon Jay!
Jay😎: See you soon Bella!

As soon as I walk out of the airport I spot Jaden standing by a black SUV. I run over to him. We have a long hug. And then he puts my bags into the car. I'm so happy to be reunited with Jaden. Reunited at last.