Chapter 19-The Party

November 20th 2020
The leaves are crunchy. The air is cool. Although it's warmer in California so it's just hoodie weather. Yesterday was the big Homecoming football game between Greene High School(my school) and South High School(our rivals). And we won! And then the Homecoming dance was after that. Since my friends and I didn't have any dates to the dates to the dance, we went as a group. Quinton and Cynthia got Homecoming King and Queen. And then Cynthia ran off. Quinton went after her.
As I was getting ready for bed, I hear them yelling at each other. Something about secrets. And now Quinton is super upset. Good thing we have a day off of school today. But there is a party that starts at 4pm and Jaden is letting me go. Yay!

At 1pm, I take a shower. It's 2pm when I'm finished my shower. Now for an outfit.
I have 5 dresses to choose from. And after 30 minutes, I decide on the white floral Amara dress from Brandy Melville. And after another 30 minutes, I have my shoes picked out. It's now 3pm. And it takes me 1 hour for hair and makeup.

When I walk past Quinton's room, he's still in bed. I go into his room. "What do you want?" he asks, squinting. "You are coming with me to the party," I say with a big smile. "No I'm not." "Yes you are." "No." "Yes." "No!" "Quinton! I will drag your ass there if I have to!" I yell trying to sound threatening. And it works because Quinton scrambles out of bed to get ready. It takes him 30 minutes. And he's wearing black ripped jeans and a hockey jersey. We go downstairs and leave. "Now was that so hard?" I ask him. "Shut up," he says shoving me playfully. That causes me to trip but Quinton catches me to prevent me from falling. And then I ask Quinton to give me a piggy back ride which he does. And I take a selfie of us together and post it on my story.

When we get to the party, I find my friends and Quinton finds his friends. "You and Quinton?" Nora says wiggling her eyebrows. "We're just friends," I say casually. "Well TikTokRoom says otherwise." "What?" And then I realize what she means. TikTokRoom saw the selfie I posted of me and Quinton. Damn. They're quick. And always stirring up drama. And making things seem like a bigger deal than it already is. "Let's get something to drink," Olivia says excitedly. I follow her to the kitchen. And we get some beer.

By the time it gets to 10pm, I'm on my 6th beer. And when I'm finished my 6th beer, I'm about to move on to the stronger stuff. But Brayden says, "Izzy. I think you should wait before having another drink." "Brayden. I'm fine. This is probably gonna be my last drink.

12am.
Nope. 11 drinks in. Or 12. I don't know. And what does drunk Isabella decide to do? I climb up on the table and start dancing. But dancing in a way that gets me a lot of looks. Every girl is gonna hate me tonight. But their boyfriends? Oh they'll love me.

Quinton's POV
I'm coming back from the bathroom when I see the worst thing possible. Isabella on the table. Dancing. In her undergarments.
Oh god. "Okay Quinton. Think," I think to myself. "How would Jaden handle this?" "ISABELLA HOSSLER! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I yell. The smile immediately disappears from her face. Everyone else is either shocked or smirking. Bella tries to get off the table but stumbles and falls off the table instead. I grab Bella's wrist with one hand. And her clothes in the other hand and I drag her ass outta there. And that's when I notice that she's not conscious. Great. She's half naked, unconscious, and I have to bring her to the hospital.
I might as well call Jaden.

Start of the phone call
Jaden: Hey Quinton. What's up?
Me: I'm in a situation...
Jaden: What kind of situation?
Me: So Bella got drunk and decided to get a little bit undressed while dancing on top of a table. And then she fell and she's unconscious.
Jaden: WHAT?!?
Me: It's not my fault. I was in the bathroom.
Jaden: Get her to the hospital. The boys and I will meet you there.
End of phone call