Guns And Roses // BNHA ร— OC...

By aBitGrim

๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด Complete! ... More

Prologue
(1) Here we go
(2) Where's My Epic Background Music?
(3) Entrance Exams Pt. 2
(4) The Results: How to be a Faliure 101
(5) Back to the Present
(6) Smash Mouth All Punch
(7) Crazy Equals Genius
(8) The Adventures of an Orphan
(9) Lies, Secrets, and Juice
(10) This is a chapter of SCIENCE!
(12) What a Young Girl Should Not Be
(13) Midnight Coffee Run
(14) Hush Little Baby, Don't Say a Word
(15) Not in the Hero League
(16) Behind the Action Scenes
(17) Words to Live By
(18) In THIS economy?
(19) Such Sweet Sorrow
โœดPreviews!โœด
(21) Roaring Sports Festival
(22) Game on, Extras
(23) This Bitch is on X-Games Mode
(24) Determinate
(25) Feel My Wrath and Extreme Self-Doubt
(26) Truely Heroic
(27) Last of the Calvary Battle
(28) Round 1
(29) Round 1 [but for real this time]
(30) Sucker Punch
(31) Bakugo VS. Rose
(32) I Cheated Death, And Now He Wants A Divorce.
(33) Fate: To Be A Hero Part 1
(34) Fate: To Be A Hero Part 2
Ending A/N
โ‡Mini Chapter: Rose!
โ‡Mini Chapter: Q!
โ‡Mini Chapter: Rocket!โ‡
โ‡Mini Chapter: Shizuka Royce! (Updated Version)โ‡
Time for a Q&A!
A/N: Questions CLOSED
~ Art Gallery ~
โ‡more character detailsโ‡
THE ร‹ฬทXฬทTฬทRฬทรƒฬท$: ๐Ÿ’€ Halloween Special ๐ŸŽƒ
~A Day in the Life of Q~
Among Us

(20) THE รˆร—โ€ Rร„$ *guitar intro*

1.4K 80 30
By aBitGrim

Inspired by a true story...

Rose POV:

What are you supposed to bring to an outdoor "vibe session"?

Before any of us knew it, the date of the sports festival started creeping up on UA students, and consequently making the stress levels sky rocket. Everywhere you looked you could find students freaking out about how they will do and about everything that comes later, while also dealing with the lingering aftermath of the USJ attack. Everyone was feeling like hell, which made it the perfect time for one of UA's longest traditions.

Apparently its custom for upperclassmen to put together a casual shindig for the students as a way of taking a night to chill out and just have fun before the festival. I wasn't crazy about going to a party but the more I thought about it the more I kind of liked the idea. Training for this contest wasn't at all easy and I think we could all use a break before the big event.

Unfortunately not everyone felt the same way. It was pretty rare to see any student from any of the heroics classes show up. Every year they all bail being too busy with training and workouts that they can never make the time for something other than hero work.

Oh well, I guess that just means more time to hang with THE EXTRA$ *guitar intro*
_____________________

I asked Q to drop me off at the park pavilion where the event would be held while I pondered how highschool parties would go at a superhuman school.

"Well then here we are chuckaboo! Have fun with your beer and skittles!" Q laughed and unlocked the car for me. I had learned a lot of his outdated slang over the months and figured out "beer and skittles" meant good time and "chuckaboo" was a friend. I better get a foreign language credit for this.

"Thanks, I'm not sure when this ends, but I'll text you to come pick me up if I don't have a ride."

"Brilliant, I'll be home. Stay safe and remember the two rules of a funeral: have fun and be yourself!"

I didn't think that was accurate at all, but I thanked him nonetheless.

I hopped out of the car and waved goodbye while Q drove off. I looked around at the scene trying to find at least one person I knew. Mei had stayed up for the past four days inventing and fixing up things for the festival, so I made her stay home and sleep. Rocket was told about the party, but it was clear he'd very much rather do anything else, and he stayed home. So, yeah, I was on my own at a party with no one I knew. If I was an introvert this would be a living hell.

I wandered around the pavilion and looked around at the scene. For an old park thats been flooded about four hundred times, it looked pretty cool. They had decorated fairy and LED lights along the pillars and beams, set up snack and drink tables, and the usual park stuff like, slides, a mary-go-round, and jungle gym.

My careless wandering ended up getting me to bump into a kid leaning against the beam in the corner. "Oh sorry man." I hesitantly apologized to the fellow pinkette (not a word but screw it) who was standing all by himself with a drink in his hand and a vape between his fingers. I rubbed the back of my neck and stood there awkwardly while he stayed silent.

"It's calm," he muttered after a lifetime of silence. He took a drag, eyed me again, and spoke up, "You a first year?" He asked through the light blue smoke. I nodded yes and put my hands in my pockets. "Yeah, 1-H. You?"

"Second year, 2-A." He shortly answered and looked off at whatever as I took a second to look at him. He had pink hair that sweet off to the side and bright honey gold eyes. His outfit of a baggy navy blue sweater told me he was more of a wallflower than a socializer. He introduced himself without a glance, "My name's Ronan Royce by the way."

Royce....the school therapist Royce? Is that his son?
They had the same honey eyes so I could guess so. 

I opened my mouth to introduce myself but Ronan stopped me as an idea popped into his head. "This is your first time at one of these right?" I nodded again then he leaned off the beam to stand up straight. "You gotta meet Lunchbox."

"What?" Ronan didn't answer and instead walked to the other side of the pavilion towards the more playground area, leaving me to either stand there or follow him. We walked over to a small group sitting by the mary-go-round and slide. Ronan talked to a kid gently spinning around and pointed a thumb at me.

The kid with uncombed and curly, dirty blond hair, along with distinct freckles along his face and a heart shaped birthmark on his neck got up and waved at me. "Hi! I dont think we've officially met before." He reached out a hand to me and flashed a happy-go-lucky smile where I took notice of his black braces.

I shook his hand, "No not yet. I'm-"

"Don't tell me.." He squinted and pointed at me trying to remember my name. "I know its a flower....Is it Tulip?"

I shook my head no,"Rose."

"Ah, so close." He sighed in defeat and let go of my hand. "Its good to meet ya Rose! I'm Lunchbox." He wore a jean jacket over a red hoodie with baggy jeans and thick round glasses all matched with untied converse. He looked like the embodiment of a scrappy lost puppy that he surprisingly pulled off.

"Its good to meet you too, Lunchbox. So are you the host of this thing?" I asked taking a look around.

Lunchbox modestly chuckled and pushed up his glasses. "Oh no, Nejire Hado did the heavy lifting. The pavilion belongs to my family, and I've just let them have vibe club here these past couple years."

"Well it looks great. So what is there to do here?"

"I am very glad you asked!" He clapped his hands together and started showing me around, "This is all about chilling out and taking it easy. We have drinks in the cooler, mostly energy ones but a few others. Uhhh- the skate ramps are open if you have a board. A couple kids have card games going on- oh and later tonight we will have totally legal and safe bottle rockets and sparklers going around." He carefully insisted.

"Sounds awesome." I smiled and nodded looking over to the open space. "I think I'll take a drink."
________________

I spent the first bit of the party chillin by the empty ramps and talking to Lunchbox more. Ronan had sat by the swing set on his phone while a hyper blue-haired boy with the same honey eyes talked to him. The party energy was exactly what I needed, straight calm vibes coming from the soft lights and quiet music to the surprisingly relaxing energy drinks. Lunchbox even got to tell me about the other events UA has. It was all actually really nice...until it wasn't.

Lunchbox was in the middle of speaking when he was cut off by the sound of sirens growing louder by the second. We all stood up to see a white police truck flashing blue and red lights speeding up towards us.

The party noise dropped to pin drop silence until...

*smash*

"SCATTER!!!!!"

I felt a yank on my arm and turned around to the panicked Lunchbox. "Lets get the hecky heck outta here!!"
Kids did as yelled to and sprinted in different directions. I ran behind Lunchbox while Ronan had disappeared. We got to that fence close to the pavilion the separated the park from the streets. Lunchbox started climbing up and getting ready to hop the fence, like any sane person would do in this situation, but before he could make it to the top, we heard laughter coming from the police truck.

The lights shut off along with the wailing siren as a guy walked out hysterical with laughter and wearing a UA uniform.
Lunchbox seemed to recognize him cause his terrified look was replaced with a very irritated one. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?" He muttered jumping down from the fence and wrapping his arms around himself.

"Ok I'm lost....Are you alright?" I asked seeing Lunchbox's trembles and shaky breath.

He wiped his eye and walked towards the truck. "Y-yeah I'm fine. This is a supposed friend of mine." He pointed to the guy, who in guessing was not a real cop, that was still laughing on the truck.

"Oh man, that was priceless- are you crying Lunchbox!?"

"No I'm not crying!!" He denied whiping his eyes a little more with his shaky hands. "No, I'm just surprised none of you are the slightest bit shaken up by that. Man, you know I dont like cops!" He punched his friend in the arm then shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Oh come on dude, it's straight, no one was hurt." The guy laughed a little more and ruffled Lunchbox's hair.

"It was a little funny," I admitted, feeling bad that Lunchbox was scared but also HA! He pretended to be a cop! That is pretty funny "Where did you even get those lights on your truck?"

"My mom's the chief of police, and she left the keys to her squad truck out. So, I took it upon myself for a fun prank." He explained patting his buddy on the back. "Name's Mickitori Summers, and feel free to call me Mickey."

After introducing myself once again I took another look around at the party slowly coming back together. People figured out the sirens weren't real before getting too far out and luckily most found it funny. The party guests made their way back to the pavilion, some chuckling others giving soft glares at Mickey.

He grabbed a black and green board and a red baseball cap he'll wear backwards to push his shoulder-length deadlocks back.
"So we skatin' or what?"
________________
3rd person POV

"Wait wait wait-" Mickey interrupted the laughter and waved a hand, "you're telling me you saw a cop car and your first instinct was to jump a fence!?"

"I never said it was a wise idea," Lunchbox defencivly said, grabbing a can out of the cooler and taking a seat on the slide while Ronan sat at the top. "By the way thanks for the boost up there, Rose."

Rose laughed and sat at the top of the skate ramp. "Anytime, but for future reference: when you think you're about to be arrested, I'd appreciate it if you didnt shove my out of your way." The group had a laugh while Lunchbox gave an apologetic bow.

"Where did you even go Ronan?" Rose vocalised everyones question. The kid mentioned sat up and answered, "Oh, I have practice avoiding the law."

"Your mom's a freakin pro hero!" Mickey reminded him, baffled.

"Former pro and he would kick my ass if I got arrested. Either that or help me break out of jail there's really no in between."

They each laughed and nodded, "Yeah that sounds like Shizuka."

Afterwards, Rose asked, "So are you two in the hero course too?"

Mickey shook his head no. "Nah man, I'm a third year in the general studies department, and I'm sure you could have guessed L-box is a business nerd."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lunchbox asked a little offended.

"Oh come on look at you- I dont mean it like that." Mickey tried to rephrase, "you look like..how do I put this..kinda like Snoopy's friend Woodstock."

Lunchbox had his mouth opened and pouted offended while Rose cackled in laughter. "Nonono, you remind me of if Scrappy Doo was a business major." Rose added getting a laugh out of her friends.

"Hey- Ok thats only a little true. And business isn't that bad. It beats being one of the wakkos in the support course. Like we're all unique but those guys are crazy-.... you're in support aren't you?" He looked at Rose who nodded yes with a smile. "In my defence... I'm not great at talking to people."

"Dont worry about it, you're not too far off." Rose looked down at her drink and kicked her feet a little. "So you guys competed in the festival. Is it true what they say...that its hard to win for people..you know, like us?"

The group energy turned from joyous to a tad serious. "Hey my score might not have been high, but I sure was." Mickey's comic relief brought the vibe back up. "Seriously, man, don't freak out about it. They always say the sports festival is all for the heros but they don't say only the hero courses. You wanna win, and I respect that. Go for it; don't take shit from anyone."

Rose nodded letting more advise sink in. "Thanks Mickey. You know you can be kinda smart when you want to."

"It won't last. I'll probably go home and drink a whole glass of weed later." He finished the last of his drink and stomped on the can before grabbing a new one.

"Are you high right now?" Ronan chinned in.

"No of course not- yeah a little bit." He admited while the rest of them laughed.

"You're a dumbass but you're our dumbass, and that goes for the rest of you too." Lunchbox looked around at the circle. "To the extras." He raised his can of monster up high, the sound of bottle rockers and sparklers lighting signaling the ending of the party near by.

"To the extras," the group repeated and raised their energy drinks with a smile, thus ending the annual student party: come for the vibes stay for the existential crisis.

⏸️Next time on Guns and Roses:⏭️

"Woah there they are"

"They fought real
villains you know"

"These guys? They
don't seem all that special."

"Excuse me I have to go make a scene."
_______________________________

"....Consider this a declaration of war."

________________________________

"I just wanna say....I'm gonna win."

⚪⚪⚪

Hey there geeks and peeps! So I hope you all enjoyed this fun chapter because things will heat up in the next, and you won't wanna miss it!

Also I a big announcement for you all: we have incentives now!! Hooray! It's simple, the more views I get on this book and I'll reward my readers with fun shorts and whatnot!

The current goals we have now are:

3,000 views for a Halloween Special featuring the ɆӾ₮Ɽ₳₴

• 5,000 views for a Q&A of cannon and original characters

•8,000 for a fantasy au short

• 10,000 views for a face reveal

• and more to come!

Thank you all for your support and if you want to see these and so much more please vote, comment, and share!

For this question, what kind of rewards would you be interested in seeing? Request anything and I will certainly take it into consideration

Character Spotlight: Lunchbox
1-J original character
Quirk: Bubble

Fun fact: he is the nephew of the pro hero and faculty member at UA, Lunch Rush!

Stay tuned for more amazing content sk8rs ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 530 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
120K 4.1K 109
You are new to UA as you came from the states over the summer with your mom due to an incident at your last school. You start your days on becoming a...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
78.9K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...