Don't Wake Me Up (Completed)

De ailovexiaowang

Xiao Zhan is a hairdresser who going through hardship in life. His father is a homophobic who against his rel... Mais

The Influencer
Damn Service
Stalker?
The characters introduction
Sayonara, Comfort Zone
I'm a Model
Give Me Food
The Questions
The Changes
Burning
The Penthouse
Underwear in The Sauna
The Offer
First Night
When I Woke Up
Two Poles
Someone To Talk To
Double Dates
Drama, Drama, Drama
Midnight Marathon
Morning With You, Bae
Failed
Time
Best Friend
Caught In The Act
Confirmation
Couple's Quarrel
How To COme Out?
The Plan
Professional
Heat Room, Hot Brain
Not As Easy As It Said
Feeling
Untitled
The Hardship
Departure
Sex At The Height
Sulk And Prank
The Truth Revealed
A Sweet Revenge
Coming Out?
Dangle In The Edge
A Whole New Life
A Promise
The Sign
Tide
Depart
It's A Separation
A New Start
Awaken The Beast
What You Deserve
Where Are You?
One More Step
The Habit
Bunny On The Horse
Home
A Pleasing Escape
In A Hot Morning
Hiatus
Disapprove Approval
The Office
A Little Space
Comes Good, Comes Bad
When Everything Is Alright
Almost There
The New Plan
Starting The Mission
Reunion
KFC
Progressive
Manipulative
Unscented Scent
Watch The Tape When It was Raining
Deadly Weapon
Evening Mayhem
Collapsed
Survived
The Offer
Epilogue

The Heat Risen

4.4K 375 43
De ailovexiaowang

"Do you feel better?" Yibo asked Zhan when they reached the room.

"Yeah.... " Replied Zhan. He smiled sweetly at Yibo.

Yibo threw his robe on the floor, and removed his shirt. The sunlight that creeping up from the windows hit his fair skin makes it glimmer in the shine. Now he only had a pair of sweatpants that hung low around his lower abs.

Zhan pulled his robe tight in front of his body, looking at Yibo who wiggled his brow at him with a smirk on his lips.

"I can't already...." Said Zhan with a small voice.

Yibo laughed.

"What are you thinking? We're only going for shower, Zhan....!" Said Yibo, pulled Zhan's hand and brought him to the bathroom.

Yibo removed Zhan's robe and threw it on the floor. He helped Zhan to remove his shirt, too. Then he kicked his sweatpants before he steps into the shower floor, leaving Zhan who still stunned in front of the basin.

Zhan looked at Yibo who let the droplets pouring on him. Every droplet that hit Yibo's face beautifully rolled down on his skin, hung on his long lashes and his nose tip then drops on his pink plump lips that slightly ajar. Zhan admired the figure behind the shower shield which came blurry when the steam of the hot water forming on the glass shower shield,made Zhan unabale to see the beautiful man behind it.

Zhan pulled his sweatpants down and kicked it to where Yibo kicked his. And he stepped into the shower floor joining his boyfriend. He hugged Yibo from behind, snuck his hands under Yibo's armpits and held his shoulders. He placed his face on the older male's nape with eyes closed.

When he felt someone was hugging him, Yibo turned his head to the side where he saw a head that rested on behind him. He reached Zhan's hands and squeezed it.

"Where do you want to go today?" Asked Yibo.

"Nowhere. I'm tired...." Zhan mumbled, lifting his head then propped his chin on Yibo's shoulder.

Yibo brought Zhan's hands down to his waist's level.

"Do you want me to cuddle you in the bed for the day?" Asked Yibo.

"If you don't mind," replies Zhan.

"I would love to, Baby....!" Said Yibo.

They both chuckled. Zhan lifted his head and gives Yibo a peck on his lips.

"I love you...." He said.

"Love you, too..." Yibo kissed Zhan's hand.

They stayed in the shower for 20 minutes. They talked, kissed,make out, rubbed each other's backs. But they didn't have sex. Yibo left a lot of hickeys on Zhan's body.

They went downstairs after they got dressed. They found Yibo's family was sitting in the garden, enjoying their tea. They welcomed the couple with smile.

"Good morning,Mr. Wang. Mrs. Wang....!" Zhan greeted the elders.

Hwa Lin and Wang Yong replied Zhan's greet with the smile.

"Morning, Zhan....! Let have a cup of tea with us....!" Said Mr. Wang.

"Come sit with me....!" Hwa Lin reached her hand to Zhan which grabbed by Zhan immediately.

Hwa Lin poured some tea into a new cup. She pushed the cup to the front of Zhan. Zhan glanced at her and smiled while mumbled a thank you.

Yibo took a seat next to Hao Xuan and his father.

"Don't be sad. You still have us here... Let your father think about it...?" Said Hwa Lin.

Zhan nodded. He took a sip.of his tea. Yibo glanced at Hao Xuan, asking him how did they know. Hao Xuan only shrugged his shoulders.

"How is the work, Yibo?" Asked Wang Yong, changed the atmosphere.

"For the last update I haven't check it out. Tonight I'll ask Xuan Lu to give me the recap....!" Replied Yibo.

"Ahh! Speaking about Xuan Lu! I notice that your brother always go to your office and accompany her there...!" Hwa Lin blurted out.

Hao Xuan startled. He looked at Hwa Lin while Zhan and Yibo stared at him.

"Uh! That... I was just.... She... She was alone on the 10th floor. I saw her always do her work on the desk downstairs, near the lobby. She said, she feels lonely and can sense paranormal activity upstairs. So... So I accompany her there. So... She won't feel lonely and goosebumps!" Hao Xuan stuttered.

"What the fuck are you doing in my company, anyway? Why do you keep coming to my office? You don't have work in your office?" Yibo glared at his brother.

"Heyy... I just want to see..."

"Xuan Lu?" Hwa Lin cut Hao Xuan's sentence.

"No!" Cried Hao Xuan.

"Aiya! You know that your brother isn't in the office, but still you go there. There is a bait for you to eat. Must be!" Hwa Lin teased her step son.

"No, I don't!" denied Hao Xuan.

"It's fine... Ms. Xuan Lu is a good girl. She's a very tough yet gentle woman. She's a very caring person and kind, too. She's pretty, too. She isn't kind of a flirtatious girl, that's why not many men are able to get close to her...." Zhan complimented about Xuan Lu,, and a purpose cough sounded.

Everyone looked at the direction where the cough was coming from.

"Suddenly it's hot...!" Yibo who felt offend being gaze like that, fanning himself with his hand.

"Duling! Bring a bucket of ice! The ice prince is burnt!" Hao Xuan shouted playfully.

"She's talking about a female. Not a male...!" Hwa Lin snorted at Yibo.

Wang Yong only laughed.

"Aah... Yibo! This Monday you follow me to Tianjin to see our new building there for us to open the mini resort. I was planning to open the branch of our supermarket there as well...!" said Wang Yong.

"For how long?" asked Yibo.

"Maybe if we go by Monday morning, we can come back to Beijing on Thursday night...!" replied Wang yong.

Yibo glanced at Zhan and spoke, "Zhan, you better pack your things for the trip to Tianjin,..!"

Zhan was opening his mouth, when Wang Yong interfred.

"Let Zhan take care of the things here. Let him rest. He is not in a good state, anyway for travelling...!"

Zhan glanced at Wang Yong and nodded obediently. Yibo frowned.

"I can't leave him alone in this condition, Dad...! And he's my PA, ma?" scowled Yibo,

"Yibo! You have a responsible. You have to be professional in differentiating between work and your private life. Let Zhan have his peace of mind. He needs to do his work here, too!" said Wang Yong in a hard tone.

"Dad!" Yibo was about to confront his father.

"Yibo...! I will take care of your boyfriend. He won't be lonely here. You can count on me...!" Hwa Lin butt in.

"But,-"

"Yibo... I'll be fine. You go. You said we have to be professional, right?" Zhan said. He stared at Yibo to convince him.

Yibo looked at Zhan. Then he sighed.

"Fine!" he sighed.

"So, problem solved!" said Wang Yong, relieved.

Hao Xuan didn't voice out. He glanced at his father. Deep inside, he knew what happened. The trip to Tianjin was only his father's excuse.

There was an awkward silence on the garden table. Everyone was busy with their own thoughts by sipping the tea as a distraction to the awkwardness.

"Zhan, you can come to my office whenever you free and want to pay me a visit...!" Hao Xuan finally voiced out.

Zhan smiled.

"He go there for what? If he meets his father he will be sad...!" Yibo scowled.

Zhan lowered his head.

"Uncle Xiao is not working in the office, ma? He will come to the office if he only needs to talk to me or other staff, ma?" Hao Xuan reasoned.

"But still, that will remind him of his father...!" Yibo retorted.

"It's fine. I can take care of myself. I don't want to trouble anyony while I stay here..." Zhan interfered.

"Who said you troubled us, my child! You can accompany me in the house. I see you as a lovely boy. You can help me to plant in the backyard. I'm bored because all these fellows keep working and busy with their business...!" said Hwa Lin. She stroking Zhan's back.

"Because you are not our Mom, Hwa Lin..." Yibo mumbled' earned the glare from Wang Yong and Hao Xuan.

"Yibo! Watch your mouth!" Wang Yong snapped. He felt bad when he saw Hwa Lin look down with Yibo's words.

"What? I just speak the truth!" Yibo retorted.

"But you don't have to say it. We all know that she is not your biological mother, but can you have a little respect to her? I don't mind if you don't want to call her mother like your brother does. I even chill with you call her by her name. But please, can you have a respect to the elder?" Wang Yong ranted.

"Lao Gong... It's fine. He didn't mean to be rude...!" Hwa Lin meddled. She held her husband's hand.

"He did it in purpose!" replied Wang Yong with an angry tone.

"I'm leaving.! Zhan! Are you coming?" Yibo got up from his chair and kicked the chair he just used to sit on.

Zhan glanced at Hwa Lin who rubbed his back and nodded at him as a signal to permit him to leave. Zhan got up and bowed at the elders. Then he chased Yibo who already walked ahead.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

358K 15.6K 28
xiaozhan is a normal college student who lives a normal life until he met wangyibo who is a high class murderer which means that he is rich and is re...
73.8K 3.5K 19
Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with that man for the rest of his life. But what...
81.5K 4.5K 61
Wang Yibo A person who was living his ordinary life happily with his family until a storm named Xiao Zhan came into his life.... Just fan fictions no...
28.2K 1.1K 15
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are two famous actors, singers and dancers. Xiao Zhan is a warm and friendly person while Yibo is more of a cold and serious...