𝐓𝗼𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐜...

By Amorista_

A match made in heaven? Far from it But maybe it won't be the worst thing to happen. [COMPLETED: 28.09.20] #1... More

Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ + ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛs
• Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ •
• ᴀɴᴄʜᴏʀ •
• Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs •
• Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ •
• Hᴏɴᴇʏʙᴇᴇ •
• Cᴏʟᴅ ɪɴ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ •
• Wᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ •
• Fʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀsᴛᴀᴛᴇ •
• Tᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Rᴇᴅ •
• ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ •
• Jᴜɴᴋ Oғ Tʜᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ •
• Pᴇᴀᴄᴇ •
• Cᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ •
• Sᴀғᴇ •
• Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ •
• Fᴀʟʟɪɴɢ Hᴇᴀʀᴛs •
• Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ •
• Sɪx ғᴇᴇᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ •
• Cᴀɴᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ •
• ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴀɢᴇ •
• ᴛᴇᴀʀs ʀɪᴄʜᴏᴄʜᴇᴛ •
• Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ •
• Hᴇᴀʟ •
• Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ •
• Nᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ •
• Aʟᴡᴀʏs, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄᴀʀᴇ •
• Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ •
• Fɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ Fʟɪɢʜᴛ •
• ʜᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴍɪɴᴇ •
• Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ •
• Oᴛʜᴇʀ Sɪᴅᴇ •
• Hᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ •

• Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ •

552 24 15
By Amorista_

| ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀs |
____________________________________

"Reece. You're late." He rolled his eyes slightly, crossing his arms lightly across his chest as he stared at his father, ace, sitting in his chair, cigarette planted stiffly in his right hand, tipping the ashes onto the ground as he smoked.  Reece felt the puffs of smoke in his face, going up his nose and building in his chest, but he wouldn't dare say anything.

"Sorry sir, it won't happen again" he nodded slowly, leaning up from his lounging position, smashing the bud of the cigarette onto his ash tray before looking up at him again, cold eyes staring right into him.

"Well it better not. We have a problem to take care of, more specifically, you have a problem to deal with." His eyes drifted down to the table, sorting
out piles of paper with swift hands.

"Joe Miller. You remember him right? Short, stubby, ginger man, took out a loan a while back, promised to pay back. He hasn't, go take care of it." Reece nodded, already heading towards the door before his booming voice called out again.

"Take Elias with you. And indigo, she keeps yapping about her lack of jobs." He stopped abruptly, turning around with brows furrowed, a heavy frown displayed clear on his face. Elias. He hated working with that stupid, ungrateful, suck up. Always keen to prove himself better, stronger, smarter than everyone else. The typical teen in denial that he was remotely average, if that.

"You can't be serious, you want me to work with that- can't I just take Blake-" he was inevitably cut off, like he always was when voicing even a hint of disapproval.

"No! You don't get a say in this. I suggest you know your place boy, before it lowers even further" Reece huffed out a heavy breath, mind telling him to fight back but keeping his lips tightly pressed, slightly biting his inner cheek as he tried to keep shut, against his natural instinct to revolt.

He said nothing more, turning around once again and making his way out, spotting indigo among the small crowd in the bar.

Her black hair styled back in cornrows with streaks of dyed purple strands, highlighted under the dim lights. Reece always found it amusing how she appeared as a classic cartoon character, purple in her hair, directly corresponding with her name. Indigo, he always assumed it was a faux name, there's no way her parents named her after a colour that soon became her signature look.

"Indigo!" He bellowed over, catching her attention as her face broke into a smirk, already walking over to him as he steadily sauntered to the front door.

"Finally, it's about time I get some action. What's the catch?" He shook his head, partially in disgust. The though of people actually enjoying what he considered a burden, a horrific job, was revolting. Who in their right mind, waited patiently everyday for a chance to go beat some poor fucker that couldn't afford to pay for basic necessities? It was far beyond his understanding.

"No catch this time, just looking for you to do your job for a change." He smirked at her as they reached the front door, hand placed firmly on the handle as his eyes scanned the room "Where's Elias? I swear he's never there when he's actually needed, and when he isn't, he seems to be everywhere" he shook his head as indigo looked around, finally spotting the tall boy leaning sloppily in the corner, fumbling at the old juke box that was suddenly blasting cheesy 80s hits.

"Eli! Come on man!" Her fruity voice rang through the room, tearing its way past all the other voices currently echoing through the walls.

Elias looked up with that same cocky smirk he wore every other time reece had seen him, taking his time before strolling towards them, Reece already out the door and down the street, heading to the destination. A random alley way, that where joe was told to meet them. Obviously he didn't know what was coming, all he knew was that he was getting another loan to pay the bills, empty promises sprouting out about paying back next time. Sadly he didn't know it yet, but time was up.

"Damnn Bibby, you must be excited. All but running down the street hmm?" Reece scowled at him, hands swinging by his sides, taking everything inside of him not to swing them right at Elias' face. But he couldn't. He was a ' valuable asset' according to his father. Valuable for what? Being a useless pain in the ass?

"Of course, I can't wait to see you pull that stupid intimidation face. Or as I like to call it ' the chronic constipation' face." Indigo snickered from behind them as Elias huffed, making an audible scoffing sound with his throat.

"Well at least I actually do something. You just stand there looking like a lost puppy who was dragged by the collar. Just because you're the boss's son doesn't mean your as hard as you think" Reece felt his hands clench into fists, keeping his eyes ahead of him, worried if he sees that ugly smirk on his face, which he can unfortunately already picture in his mind, he won't be able to control his future actions.

"Oh c'mon boys, play nice, we don't want any fighting today children" indigo pressed her hands into both of their shoulders, harsh fingernails ruthlessly digging in, pushing them slightly back as she strolled effortlessly on ahead, approaching the alley around the corner.

Reece hovered a hand over his inner pocket, feeling the edge of the knife with his hands, hoping he wouldn't need it. But he knew this game all too well, silently wishing everyday that he didn't.

Joe was standing waiting, feet shifting around in the dirt and glass that layered the alleys ground, wide eyes darting around him, as if waiting for a bird to come and snatch him. Reece guessed they were the praying birds in this situation.Predators sneaking up from behind, ready to leap into the poor defenceless prey.Joe was their selected prey today,but his brain hadn't caught on yet, so his face visibly relaxed as he seen them, hearing the glass break under their heavy footsteps.

"Joes Miller, is it?" She spoke low, but her voice had that sharp edge to it that it always had, similar to the glass beneath them, her words piercing through the air.

"Y-yep. Are you here to give me the money? Is there really need for three? I-it's usually only one." He seen Elias smirk from beside him, always a sucker for an oblivious mans confusion. It made him feel powerful, Reece would bet everything he had that he had some kind of superiority complex amongst these kind of people, that he lacked when around everyone else. It made Reece's stomach feel nauseated.

"Ahh. See that's the problem. We're here to get not give." And with that he had already lunged for the man, too scared to move for a second before he began thrashing around, a second too late.

Reece almost felt like letting him run off, cause a distraction, hold them off. But he knew better than that, the same thoughts always arose when he did this. And he always did the same thing, he ignored them.

Reece ran behind the man, grabbing his arms behind his back, watching as he struggled to get free. Like an animal thrashing about in a cage.

"Hey, this doesn't have to be so terrible joe. Just give us the money we came for, and you can walk away, without a scratch." His voice was disturbingly cold and distant, words flowing out of his mouth so fast he didn't need to think of them, he'd practiced this routine before. Fear fear fear. That was all they needed to succeed and get what they want. It was so easy, it scared him.

He could see Elias in front of the short man, twirling his knife in his hand as if it were a toy, a playful smirk on his face as he did, but everyone in the dirty alley knew the real threat behind it.

"I-I don't have it! Why do- why would I ask for a loan if I had-d money?!" His brittle voice was echoing off the bricks, hitting their ears perfectly, but it wasn't what they wanted to hear, so they didn't.

The knife was now clutched in Elias' hand, and in a Blurry flash was pressed up against the mans throat, his shoulders leaned back into Reece as his grip around the mans forearms tightened.

The man was pressing his head further and further back, hitting Reece's neck, at an oddly uncomfortable angle. A dark skinned, female hand reached out to the mans chin, holding it so delicately, soft hands a contrast to the knife against his throat. In a swift motion the hand had held his head up tight, bringing her head closer to whisper in his ear.

"You do know what happens when you don't pay, don't you? I took you for a smart man Mr. Miller, was I mistaken?" he penetrating voice was piercing through Reece's ears but he couldn't bring his hands up to cover them. Instead he had to let the voice ring through, steadily bringing forth a headache.

The man frantically nodded, well as much as he could with a sharp knife still held steady at his throat, slowly backing away as the man sucked in a breath.

"Pay up by next Thursday. Or else we'll be back, and we'll have more than one knife." Reece slowly let go of his grip on the man, watching as he scrambled back down the alley, fearful eyes on the verge of tears as they turned their backs, walking down the street as if nothing happened.

Just another day. The words were ringing in his head.

Was this what his life was going to be like? Threatening peoples whole lives and then walking away as if nothing happened.

If it was, he didn't want it. He didn't want any of this.
But his fathers words echoed in his head

You don't always get what you want.

~~
This is just a small filler chapter to show Reece's life, so I thought i would publish it to give some background :)

Also disclaimer: Reece isn't actually a full on cliche bad boy, he's really not that cruel, just stuck in a bad life.

Just because I'm writing this, does not in any way mean I approve or justify Reece's actions. It's disgusting, but unfortunately it's a realistic for people trapped in this way of life.

Thanks for reading! What did you think? I know it's a small boring chapter sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 3.6K 91
When George Smith, the "straight" high school kid, falls for the new boy in town, Reece Bibby, he soon figures out why he's never really been interes...
686 82 44
They're no longer babies. They're growing up. This is their lives. They'll meet new people and go through new experiences. Started: July 22,2022 Com...
296 0 32
Every tattoo covers a scar. Each tattoo and scar have a story. Only two people know the stories behind them all. Will there be a thrid? *Trigger Warn...
1.7M 38.4K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...