A Not So Perfect Love Story (...

De extreme_simmy

The story is about a typical average girl, Y/n, living in the United States with her best friend, Ryujin. She... Mais

"Perfect Life"
No Means No
What is happening?
Eavesdrop
In Shock
Korea!
University
Auditions
Who are you?
Save me
Interview
Practice
Jealous
Photo Shoot
Connection
Beach
Hospital
Anger
I love you
Bowling
Nightmare
Rivalry?
Concert Practice
Amusement Park
Excitement
Concert
Truth or Dare
Drunk
Parents
Traveling to Japan
Famous?
Tokyo Disneyland
Carousel
Eiffel Tower
Necklace
Cooking
USA
Times Square
Photo Gallery
Two sides
Friends
Disneyland California
A mess
Heartbreak
I am here for you
Bodyguard
It's over
Make me smile
Happy birthday love!
Date
Take care of me
Trip pt. 1
Cherry blossom pt. 2
Restart of a friendship
Graduation
I'm sorry
Family
Goodbye forever (End)
Special Chapter

Sick

524 36 7
De extreme_simmy

A week later~

Y/N's POV

I wake up and stare at the ceiling. I look next to me and see Ryujin still sleeping. I shake her to wake her up since we both have to go to the JYP building today. I am not looking forward to going out. I still struggle but I have no choice since JYP might fire me for not being there for the last 3 weeks.

"Wake up~" She groans and stretches then gets up from the bed.

"Hey... you look so pretty today." Ryujin tells me as she smiles. I blush at her.

"You look pretty too." I make her blush while smiling back.

After a few moments we got ready and walked out the door. When we arrived I got out of the car then Ryujin noticed me being anxious and held my hand.

"I will be there for you when you walk into the dance room I promise you." She looked at me and held my hand as I began to calm down. She walked me to the dance room and I notice everyone is there.

"H-hello!" I bow to everyone trying to smile. Everyone except Sana and Dahyun ran to us and crowded us.

"Hey Y/N welcome back we missed you!" Nayeon and Jeongyeon tells me as they smirk at Ryujin and I because we are holding hands.

"Are you feeling okay?" Mina looks at me smiling with her gummy smile.

"Yes I am feeling okay" I lied to her... I haven't been sleeping well because of my nightmares, I only slept for an hour last night.

"I am so happy you are feeling okay!" Chaeyoung asks while smiling. The manager calls for the Twice members to return and start practicing.

"Hey Y/N I have to leave for practice." I nod at Ryujin as she lets go of my hand.

"Please call me if you have another panic attack and I will run here okay?" She whispers to me and I nod again at her. She looks at me and then smiles. She pulls me for a hug and I hug her back tightly. Then she leaves the room.

Once Ryujin left the room Sana comes up to me and gives me water.

"Are you sure you are okay?" She smiles using her eyes.

"Yes I am okay. Thank you for the water!" I smile back at her and she leaves to go practice. I looked at Dahyun and see her giving me a glare which sent chills down my back. I looked away and started pulling out my laptop to work on editing photos. These photos were taken by a substitute photographer. I sighed as I was unable to take pictures of them.

A few hours pass by and I am still working on my assignments without any breaks. I forgot how tiresome editing photos are.

When lunch came around I looked up from my laptop to see the rest of the members eating. I wanted to eat too but I was too stressed with editing photos so I didn't stop. Then I see Ryujin open and peek through the door.

"Hey Y/N have you eaten yet?" Ryujin asked me and waited for my response.

"No I have not yet" I respond to her while shaking my head. I see her sigh at me.

"Wait for me I will be back." She walks out the door and closes it. Once she left I started focusing on my work again.

30 minutes later I see Ryujin arrive with food.

"I am back! I hope you didn't miss me too much!" She says a joke as I laugh at her. She comes to sit next to me. I put my laptop away to eat. She helps prepare my jajangmyeon.

"You know you don't have to do that for me I can do it." I tried to reach out my hand for her to let me prepare the food myself.

"I know you haven't rested yet... I saw you are working really hard on your assignments so let me take care of you okay." She touches my face and smiles at me while I smile back then she continues mixing the noodles.

"Enjoy!" She gives the noodles to me.

"Thank you so much!" I began eating and we both started entertaining each other while eating. This has to be the most I have laughed and smiled in a while. I am so glad she is in my life.

-

Dahyun's POV

I saw Ryujin walk in with jajangmyeon and she was talking to Y/N. I eavesdropped on their conversation as Ryujin was flirting with Y/N. Also she even mixed the noodles for her! She is a grown independent woman she can do it by herself. Or at least she could've asked me... I felt so angry. I just want to be there for her but I can't even do that. I started getting overwhelmed. I was so close to lashing out on someone so I tried to save myself before I do.

"Hey. I am going to the bathroom." I walk away really fast while clenching my fist.

After a few minutes I see Momo walk in and back hugs me while holding my waist.

"Baby... are you okay? What is wrong? Why did you look angry?" She pouts on my shoulder. I turn around and hug Momo around her neck.

"Babe I am just overwhelmed again over the choreography..." I fake smile at her and she notices but chooses to let it slide.

"Okay... if you need any help I am always here for you..." She cups my cheeks and kisses me.

"We should head back I think they will look for us." I nodded and walked back with her.

I noticed Ryujin left and Y/N once again is concentrated on working on her assignments. I sigh. I think to myself, "She needs to take a break she is overworking herself too much."

I walk back to see some of the members are holding onto Sana as she looks distressed. Momo and I walk over to see her mumbling. She mumbled something and I heard it, "Why did she pick Ryujin? Did you see the way Ryujin flirted at MY GIRL! She even fixed her noodles. I could've done that for HER! Are they even dating or what? Why is she with her all the time? I want to be her GIRLFRIEND! I want to be the one to take care of her!" Sana looked like she was going to cry, she stopped looking at Y/N and turned around with an upset face. I forgot she even had feelings for her.

We continued practicing until late at night. When it was around 1 am we all thanked the dance mentor for helping us. I turn around to see Y/N still working. Everyone started to head out the door and I walked up to Y/N.

"Hey Y/N we just finished practice right now. We are going to leave. You seem to have worked very hard today so you should go home too." I tell her. Y/N continues to look down and ignores me. I watch her as she packs up her stuff quickly and then tries to stand up and walk away.

When she stood up to walk away I turn around and see her falling. I catch her with my arms and see that she fainted.

"HELP Y/N FAINTED!!!!" I scream for help. I touch her forehead and notice her forehead was heating up. I thought, "Why didn't you take a break you idiot. Stop overworking yourself!"

I see Jihyo, Momo and Tzuyu running back to me. They all helped me carry Y/N to the van. We take her to the dorms and they helped me carry her to my bed.

"Thank you guys for helping me carry Y/N. I wouldn't have been able to do it by myself." They nod at me.

"Babe do you need help with anything?" I shake my head at Momo.

"No baby I don't need anything I can take care of Y/N by myself okay?" I smile at her and she nods then walks out the door.

I walked up to Y/N and I leaned close to her. I got upset seeing her sick like this. I kissed her forehead and then put a wet towel on her forehead. I go up to her ear while holding her hand and whisper to her, "Please take care of yourself Y/N. I know for the past month you have had a tough time and I wish I could've been there for you. I am sorry I ran away. I am sorry I didn't have any guts to stay with you. But you seemed so angry at me and it scared me. Please wait for me I will be there for you one day too. I know you have Ryujin and you may love her but... I love you Y/N..." I sighed and almost start tearing up. I wiped my tears. Then I covered Y/N with a blanket, I walked to the door to stare at Y/N once more and then turned off the lights. Then I walked out of the door and shut it behind me.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...