Protector Of Worlds ~ Teen wo...

By cinderpixle

One family over the whole multi-verse is picked to connect the whole of the multi-verse. How they do that tra... More

Cast and copyright
Trailer
How We Got Into This Mess
They Just Had To Be Drunk
Between The Wolf and The Moon
Dropping the game, Explaining the Magic
Murder Victim, Wrong Killer
No Moon Still Violence
Dreams, and Stiles Sweet Talk
Lunch, Dates, Phone Calls, and School Busses
The Danger of Wolves-band
There is a Reason Blockbuster is Closed On My Earth
Maybe He Can Live With This
Weakness Is The Key
He gave him an hour
Getting Drunk, and A few Panic Attacks
Fighting the Moon
Car Chase and Symbolism
He followed us
Confrontation
The Teenage Equivalent of a Ball
Part Two
Morphine and Funerals
New Wolf on Block
Good Girl gets Fangs
Lone wolf gets a pack
New Information
Crystal Clear
Hisses Everywhere You Go
50 Feet
Rave, I Think
One Life Lost a Seconded Reborn
'Well That's New'
Because I'm Freaking Out
The Key To Saving Him
Three Not Normal Teens Enjoying A not Normal Night
Part 3a
Open Wounds Can Heal
The Start Of The End
A night with Homicidal Werewolves
Don't think about The bug
Bus Ride Headed For Hell
Motel California
He Is The True Alpha
The Life Story Of Derek Hale
The Banshee Tell
Life in A Cell
We Don't Know What To Do
The Sixteen Hours
Pro nostrum officium potest non evenire non auxilium tuum
What Is The Doppelganger?
Part 3B
Hallucinating
Malia
[Insert John Mulaney Quote Here: One About Feeling Crazy Please]
Let the nightmare begin
I Swear to God
Giving Me Hope
A world without Color
My mind is Pinned to a Wall
Nightmare
Chaos and Strife
Bandages in the White Room
I fear for You Allison Argent
The Ones You Can't Save
The plans for our Lives
Part Four
A Sea OF Sand
Rain On His Parade
The Bite of an Innocent
While I'm Still Here
Devenford Prep
Not an update
Well, Well, Well
Pestilence
Knocking on death's door
Banshees and Doppelgangers
We Can Save Them
sleep. You Lose Fear.
May The Truth Come To Bite Me In The Ass
A Real Date
Going berserk
One Last Dance
Homecoming
Epilogue
This is not the end (Author's Note)
Extras
Incorrect Quotes
Tattoo
If I Die Young
Love Vs. In Love
Look To The Stars
Inter-Dimensional Conversation
Kiss Me
You can Have It!
The Dangers Of A Flame
Senior Scribe
Author's Note

Into The Fire

15 3 0
By cinderpixle

Chapter Ten : Into The Fire

I read over the names again. And aging. And angina till my hands started to shake. My vision blurred as tears of frustration rolled down my face. They were human. 100% human. A pit started to form in my gut, and my breaths became shorter.

"Cait." Scott's voice seemed so far away despite the fact that he was right next to me. "CAITLIN!" He yelled this time but it sounded like a whisper.

It started to beacome hard to breath, my jaw tightening so my mouth couldn't move. My stomach did somersaults as my hands shook again, till the paper fell to the floor. I slammed my eyes shut trying to regain control of my body. "Caitlin your arms!" Liam screamed.

I felt someone grab my shoulders, turning me to the side. "CAITLIN." I heard the growl that came as an undertone to my name.

I opened my eyes letting out a gasp, finally feeling safe. I watched as the silver lining my forearms started to fade, looking into Scott's eyes that were bright red. "What just happened?"

"You just started to freak." Liam said, picking the piece of paper off the floor. "I don't get it, all of your siblings are human."

"I know. I don't have any idea why they would be on that list."

~

The crowd around me went crazy as a man placed a flame into the metal cyclo at the center of the bonfire. My mind was so coulded I didn't notice when A guy ran into me. "Oh I'm so sorry." He spoke, breaking my train of thought.

"Oh. Oh my god! No, no it's my fault. I should have been watching where I was going." I stifle a laugh, pushing past the man.

"Hey wait! Do you maybe want to catch a drink?"

I turned back to the man, "Sorry. I- I don't drink. I'm also my siblings ride home, so at least one of the four of us needs to be sober."

"Yeah. No-I get it. See you around?"

"Just maybe."

I let myself slip into the crowd of warm bodies. The lights and music blending together as my head spins back to the deadpool. Why would they be on it at all? "Cait!" I turned to look at Scott.

"Hey. Wh-"

"Why do you smell like blood?"

"What?" Scott grabs my wrist turning my arm over. Right below my elbow was a gash, still dripping with the crsion liquide. "Holy shit. How did I not notice that?"

"Did you go near anything sharp?"

"No." Scott warped his hand around mine, black vein pulsing up it. "I was in pain and I didn't even know?"

"Cait are you feeling okay?"

"I'm just scared Scott."

"Hey." Scott put his hand under my chin so I was looking into his eyes, "They're gonna be fine." I shake my head a bit. Scott bends down and gives me a quick kiss, "We'll figure it out."

"Okay. Have you seen Liam, Malia, or Isaac. I mean knowing them they are gonna try to get drunk and fail miserably."

"No, uhh I was on my way to find them."

"Great. I'll come with you. Maybe it will get the deadpool off my mind."

Scott gave me a smile before taking my hand, pulling us both to the flames. It was kinda nice really. The small waves of heat that came from the fire mixing with the cold from the night air. The only, kinda huge, downfall was that everyone smelled like liquor. I do not want to know what it's like to be a werewolf right now.

I watch Maila and Chloe dance around each other, both with a flask. Scott seemed to notice them as well, seeing as he started to pull me to them. "Hey. What are you doing here?" Scott asked Malia, surprised she came out.

The coyote held out the flask, "Getting drunk with my girlfriend. What are you two doing?"

"Making sure no one gets hurt." I yell over the music.

"You never let me have any fun Kit-Kat!" Chloe yelled, taking a swig from her flask.

"What did you just call me?"

"Not really sure. Just kinda came out. Mal I'm gonna go get another drink." Before I could protest Chloe slipped into the crowd leaving Malia with Scott and me.

Scott sighed, "Look we don't want to ruin your night or anything, but we kind of can't get drunk."

"What?" Malia looked taken aback.

"Like literally you can't get drunk. I think it has something to do with your healing. Trust us, we have tried to get Scott drunk more than once with no avail. You're not gonna feel anything."

Malia stepped to the side, "Maybe you should tell him that." Scott's eyes scan the crowd, landing on Liam and Mason who were sitting at a table. Liam poured more down his bottle.

~

"Look, Mal. We just wanna talk!" I scream over the music as my arm starts to hurt.

"Well I just wanna dance."

"Malia we had our reasons." Scott spoke with pity as we tried to explain why we didn't tell her she was a Hale. "We didn't tell you about Peter..."

"To protect me. That's what Peter said you would say."

"Maybe that's what Scott would say but, I was just gonna say 'cause he's a psychopath."

Malia rolled her eyes, "Guess what he said next. That you were right. Does that surprise you?"

"No it makes me wonder what he wants." Scott said, eyes traveling back to Mason and Liam. "Maila we need to say together. You, me, Cait, Stiles.."

"I don't wanna talk about it!" Maila rolled her head, sighed. "I just wanna dance. And get drunk."

"Cheers to that!" Chloe yelled coming back to us. Maila went to take a step to Chloe but ended up almost falling over. "Mal!"

Malia started to laugh, "You are drunk?" Scott stated more as a question.

"I'm gonna go see if I can find Isaac." Scott nods his head letting go of my hand. I started to run through the crowds trying to find Isaac and Evlynn, knowing that Lottie was with Lydia, Allison, and Stiles.

My arm started to itch but I pressed forward till I saw Isaac tripping over himself. "ISAAC!" I screamed his name, taking off in a sprint. "Isaac!"

"Cait." He laughed, "Didn't you tell me once we can't get drunk."

"You can't." I gripped his arm. "Come on we gotta find Scott." I started to drag him through the crowds stopping at the table where Scott, Chloe, Liam, and Malia were.

Isaac practically fell into the table. "Isaac what the hell did you have to drink?" Scott started to pester the beta.

"Just vodka."

Mason came running back to us two water bottles in hand. Scott and I both took on handing it to the coyote and the brit. "Drink this." As soon as the bottle left my hand I had to get rid of the itch.

I started rubbing my skin, the dry blood coming off in flakes. I started rubbing till I thought I saw a flame. When I pulled back, small black words started to spread up my arm. Lier. Guilty. The two words placed themselves up my forearm, in every direction. "Scott!" I went back to rubbing my skin, trying to get the words to go away.

"Cait. Cait what's happening?"

"I don't know." I looked up at the alpha, still trying to rub away the words.

"Look we gotta get them out of here. Something's um...." Scott's head fell back, as he tried to focus on his hand.

Mason looked between the two of us as I kept rubbing my skin, "How much did you two drink."

"Nothing." "Not a drop." We both answer, Scott falling into the table. I watched my brother blink into existence, then despair again. The last time something like this happened was Lydia's birthday. And the club in mexico. "Scott it's not the drinks!"

"It's the music." He said, hands still wrapped around the table.

~

"I have to.." Scott trailed off, his eyes closed right after I saw a flash of red.

"We have to.." "Kit-kat. You're not gonna come say high." I was cut off by Dean's voice. "We have to turn off the music." I tuned out my brother, my whole body in the same pain that my arm was. "Mason, don't let any of them leave." The freshman nods as I push through the crowds, my vision blurring. The closer I got to the noise the more my arm hurt, that white pain spreading throughout my whole body.

The DJ looked at the way I was barely holding myself up and slid the volume up. My arm felt like it was about to fall off as my body twisted in pain, falling to the ground. I tried to crawl on the ground, tried to pull at any wire, but two pairs of arms grabbed me from behind, pulling me from the ground.

"Wait..stop." I moaned out till one man hit me across the face, causing the world to go white.

~

When I woke the two men were pushing open the doors to the school. Malia, Liam, Isaac, and Scott laid on the ground in a hep. "Let go of me." I struggled on their holds, but they just pushed me to the floor next to Scott.

I looked up finally seeing their faces. One of the two men was the boy who asked me for a drink after running into me. Then it hit me, "You cut me." My mind was in too much pain to say anything else.

"I did. Knife dipped in wolfsbane. Everyone can get aconite poisoning if it comes in contact with the blood. Being that the music can't get to you." I pushed my body off the floor, looking to the second man who was now holding a red container.

"What is that? What are you doing?"

"It's gasoline. Haigh says we gotta burn you."

"You know I can't burn right. You would just be setting the building on fire. Getting rid of any visual confirmation. And I would be left standing." That didn't stop the man. He uncapped the liquide, docusign it over the five of us.

"You sisters will have to wait their turn." The man whispered as gas fell over my hair. I shook the gas away from me droplets coming off. Slowly I moved my hands into Scott's hair, tugging on it till he opened his eye. Slowly he fell to the side, trying to keep himself up.

The man who poured the gas over us kicked both of us back, striking a match. Fighting the fear in my body, I reached my hand out, coving the flame. I watched my arm ignite as it so often did, but at least he couldn't hurt the people who couldn't fight back.

I looked back at Scott, his eyes now a bright red light. He gripped the man's arm bending it back till the now burnt out matchstick fell to the floor. The fire on my arm subsided as I heard the bones of the man crack.

Two more people entered the school, punching the man unconscious. My body fell back into Scott's as Derek and Braeden walked to the officers down the hall. "Are- Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Scott started to frantically ask me.

"Aconite poisoning. Earlier I ran into a man, that's how my arm got cut. He cut me with a blade covered in wolfsbane, giving me aconite poisoning." I looked down at my arm. It was still covered in the words, Lier. Guilty. "Can you see the words?"

"Caity what words?"

"On my arm?"

"No. What do they say?"

"Guilty. Lier." I whispered that so only Scott could hear.

"They're not real. You have to remember that." Scott siad, planting a kiss on my hairline.

We all watch Derek and Braeden kick the officers' asses. When it was over Derek started to the five of us. "What happened to the gun?" I jokening asked, pulling away from Scott's hold.

"You're covered in gasoline."

"It's not the first time for Scott." Isaac said, leaning on a set of lockers.

"We don't like to talk about that." I snapped back at the blue eyed beta. Derek held out his hand for me to take, without A second thought I gripped onto the Hale's forearm letting him pull me from the ground. "And just saying I was the only one who ended up on fire." Derek gave me a smirk.

"Good. Somehow you make it look cool." I let out a laugh helping Scott up.

"Come on. I'm sure Deaton can get rid of the poison."

"POISON!" Breaden screamed coming over to us.

"Just aconite calm down." I said with an eye, "Just because it could kill most people in this room doesn't mean I'm included." All of us let out a laugh.

"Can I just take a shower?" Liam asked, standing from the floor.

Isaac swung his arm around the other beta, "Come on, let's get you home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 34 15
yn travels to different universes trying to find her true loves and her family but what happens when she gets stuck in a universe and can't leave til...
9.7K 301 13
I do not own any of theses characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't really take place in the TVD seasons. So, Caroline's m...
2.9K 136 57
When most people hear the name Catlin Bennett they think "Oh, yeah. Everyone knows her." She's best friends with Elena Gilbert and the adopted sister...
304K 9.5K 55
** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her connection to the moon, life and death and s...