๐–’๐–ž ๐–•๐–Š๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š

By patt_sz

"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlxi.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lv.
lvii.
lviii.
lvix.
lx.
lxi.
lxii.
lxiii.
lxiv.
lxv.
lxvi.
lxvii.
lxviii.
lxix.
lixx.
lxxi.

lvi.

807 26 27
By patt_sz

quinn

so it was 9 a.m. on a friday which is the day that i have off work but someone was knocking on my door repeatedly disturbing my sleep, i had to get out of bed and walk downstairs but i couldn't be bothered changing so i just went downstairs with only shorts and a crop top on.

obviously the crop top wasn't covering much so you could kind of see my boobies through it but i didn't care, i unlocked the door and swung it open with anger before i sighed as i saw zion on the otherside with a box in his hands and a smile on his face.

"hey bubs."

"seriously? 9 a.m. in the fucking morning?"

"yes."

i sighed and shook my head as he walked in and took off his shoes before we walked over to the couch and sat down, "i know your birthday is tomorrow but i got you an early gift." he smiled and handed me the box, "why?" i asked with frowned brows.

"because it's your birthday tomorrow and i love you, it's nothing too big i promise."

"you better hope that promise is serious."

"it is."

so i unwrapped the bow that was tied around the box then took off the lid, it had a note at the front with a white rose next to it but i couldn't see the actual gift yet because it had a paper covering it.

"read the note first."

"okay."

-

𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗻,

𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘆 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘁, 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝗯𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲.

- 𝘇𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮.𝗸.𝗮 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱.

-

damn i loved this man more than i've ever loved any man before and i'm not mad about it at all, "this is the cutest thing i've ever read, i love you too." i smiled as i looked up at him before he leaned in and pecked my lips, "alright now look at the gift, or shall i say gifts." he smirked so i just chuckled and shook my head.

i placed the note and rose on the coffee table in front of us then removed the paper to a red lingerie set and a orange dress underneath, "really?" i asked with a soft smile as i looked up at him, "you look so hot in lingerie i couldn't help myself when i saw it online the other week." he stated and smirked.

so i placed the box down next to the note and rose then straddled his lap, "i love you so so so much." i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, "i love you too bubs." he said happily and wrapped his arms around my waist before i leaned down to peck his lips a few times while he chuckled.

"alright now put on the lingerie because i really wanna see you in it."

"only for you."

"it better be."

i chuckled and kissed his cheek before i got off his lap and took the lingerie out the box then closed it, "i'll be right back." i smiled before i ran upstairs quietly since dante was still asleep and changed into the lingerie then put on my robe on top.

as i headed down the stairs i noticed zion just scrolling through his phone so i walked around the couch and stopped in front of him, "ta da." i smiled as i undid the robe and let it fall down my body, "well.." he mumbled eyeing me up and down, "i was right, you look hot as fuck." he smirked then grabbed onto my waist and laid me down onto the couch.

he hovered above me and kissed my face all over including my neck, "just marry me already." he mumbled while i chuckled, "thanks." i smiled and grabbed his face before he leaned down and softly kissed my lips, "now let's take some pictures so i can make you my wallpaper." he stated so i chuckled and got up before he pulled out his phone.

i posed on the couch for him while he took pictures and hyped me up a little then after a few minutes he sent me the pictures and i posted one on my instagram, and so did he because he wanted to and i don't mind.

after that i went back upstairs and changed into some actual clothes then i walked to the bathroom to do my daily routine, i brushed my teeth and washed my face before i applied some makeup and styled my hair in a low ponytail.

when i got downstairs zion wasn't on the couch anymore so i walked to the kitchen and saw him mixing waffle mix in a bowl with a smile on his face, i walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, "i love you so much, let's just get married tonight." i mumbled and he chuckled.

"i wish but one of us will need to propose."

"alright i'll do it."

"no you won't and then we'd need to organize the wedding, invite guests and plan it all out."

"fine you propose, the wedding will be on the beach, i'll send out invitations to people and we'll do it tonight at sunset."

"as nice as that sounds it's a no."

"wow you'd reject my marriage proposal?"

"for now yes, but give me a few more months and you'll be walking down the aisle."

i smiled as much as i could while he continued to make the waffles before dante walked into the kitchen with a teddy under his arm and rubbing his eyes, "hey baby." i said as i walked over to him and picked him up then kissed his cheek.

"where's simba?"

"he's at home buddy."

"but he needs to be here."

"with you?"

"yeah, he's my best friend."

"you're so adorable baby."

"i want simba."

"we'll go pick him up after we eat breakfast okay?"

"okay."

so we waited for zion to make the waffles before we all sat around the table having breakfast together, i only had two waffles while zion had three and dante had two but obviously he took longer to eat so while they finished up their breakfast i scrolled through instagram.

quinn.evans | does ur bf buy u lingerie and take pics for u in it? no but mine does 😘

44.1K likes | 2.6K comments

therealnickmara | the problem with ur caption is that i don't have a bf
- brandon_arreaga | me neither
- mira_smiths | then get one

_camilaevans | early bday gift?
- quinn.evans | yep, also a dress for the party on sunday cos my bf loves me
- reign_lee | quinn's getting use to being spoiled
- zionkuwonu | slowly

zionkuwonu | ur so beautiful bubs 😍
- quinn.evans | i love u so much
- zionkuwonu | i love u too
- reign_lee | ehm edwin?? where's my lingerie set??! huh?? u don't love me or sum!!!?
- edwinhonoret | i dooo!!

yas_min | love how i'm at work and my best friend is posing on instagram in lingerie our boss bought her 🙂
- zionkuwonu | are u working or on instagram?
- ash.blare | run.
- yas_min | i'm doing both actually
- zionkuwonu | better be
- yas_min | yeh yeh whatever, remember who encouraged ur gf to give u a chance and gave u the idea of the fuck getaway 😘
- quinn.evans | no lies there, but reign too
- reign_lee | so fire one of us and the three of us leave
- brandon_arreaga | threatening the boss?
- quinn.evans | i meeeean.. she's not wrong

i continued scrolling through my feed and noticed zion's post too, then i looked at the caption and smiled because he's so adorable.

zionkuwonu | my future wife is cute as fuck 🥴

49.2K likes | 3.1K comments

but then i noticed nick's posted something which is rare and my jaw dropped, i definitely wasn't expecting him to post in the first place but a post of sasha was even more unexpected.

therealnickmara | jamie u a bitch

47.2K likes | 3.1K comments

ash.blare | he really is
- therealnickmara | he can go fuck himself
- ash.blare | and u can fuck me
- therealnickmara | i can what-

yas_min | YO WTF IS THIS??
- quinn.evans | RIGHT??? WHY WERENT WE TOLD? MIRA??
- mira_smiths | BITCH I DIDNT KNOW EITHER!!!
- reign_lee | SASHA EXPLAIN YOSELF!!

brandon_arreaga | um what??!
- theaustinporter | yoooo i am confused and shocked
- edwinhonoret | nick secretly married or sum??
- zionkuwonu | sneaky ass fucker

therealnickmara | we caused a little malfunction in our friends
- ash.blare | looks like it lol
- mira_smiths | BITCH DON'T lol US?!! EXPLAIN!!
- theaustinporter | they got married behind our backs

then i saw sasha posted too and that was pretty normal because she posts a lot for no reason but so do i, however what i wasn't expecting was it to be a picture of nick.

ash.blare | "jamie u a bitch" - nick

31.4K likes | 2.9K comments

therealnickmara | why do i look better on ur page?
- ash.blare | cos only sexy ppl allowed on my page
- therealnickmara | so i'm sexy? 😏
- ash.blare | don't flatter yourself, my page is 99% me and only 1% u so chill

mira_smiths | imma beat both ur asses
- yas_min | nick on saturday for me and ash on sunday at the party
- therealnickmara | i'm off work till monday
- reign_lee | that's even better, all of us can beat both of ur asses on sunday night
- quinn.evans | i'll join in too

jami.e | excuse me?
- ash.blare | ooo baby it's not sexy to stalk
- jami.e | i'm not stalking, and who tf is this? my replacement?? lmao
- therealnickmara | not a replacement, an upgrade 😌
- ash.blare | yesssssss 😛

quinn.evans | congrats but fuck u for not telling us
- therealnickmara | so we have to tell u guys everything?
- zionkuwonu | yes. quinn and i do it
- brandon_arreaga | mira and i do it too
- reign_lee | edwin and i do it too

i was more than happy for both of them because they look happy but the fuckers could've told us and we wouldn't be confused right now, but i just smiled and put away my phone before zion, dante and i walked upstairs so dante could brush his teeth and i could pick out his outfit.

then he changed into the outfit i picked out with a little bit of help before we walked down the stairs and put on our shoes, we headed out the house and hopped into zion's car then made our way to his place to get simba.

when we got to zion's place dante started cheering to see his best friend, we all hopped out the car then walked into the house and simba immediately ran over to us so obviously dante was over the moon and hugged simba happily.

"what now?"

"ice cream? there's a store nearby and we could get ice cream then go to the park?"

"sure."

"yay ice cream."

zion and i chuckled at excited dante before we walked back to the car with simba this time and hopped in then made our way to the ice cream store, zion and i had our own conversation while dante talked to simba about random things.

then we arrived at the ice cream store so zion and dante went into the store to get our ice creams while i stayed with simba, but simba was looking out the window ignoring me and waiting for dante to return which was adorable.

after a few minutes the boys returned with the ice cream and dante smiling from ear to ear, zion handed his and mine ice cream to me then helped dante get into his seat then gave simba a little pot which had a scoop of ice cream.

and obviously dante was laughing as simba ate his ice cream because he found it funny for some reason, then zion started the car and we drove to the park while i ate my ice cream and fed zion his ice cream too because our ice creams were in little pots with little spoons except simba's.

when we arrived at the park our ice creams were gone and thankfully dante didn't make a mess so i didn't have to clean his face up, zion and i walked hand in hand into the park while dante and simba walked ahead of us together.

"it's so weird that our friends are getting with each other."

"yeah it is, except yas and austin."

"that's because they're already happy in relationships before we were even friends."

"true."

"but now reign is with edwin and expecting a baby, mira and brandon are going up stages in their relationship, nick and sasha are hanging out, it's kind of good."

"yeah we can spend more time all together that way."

"i'm happy nick suggested you to be my assistant."

"yeah we kind of owe it all to nick."

"just don't tell him that because he's already been too brave with everything, especially with you."

i chuckled and nodded while he kissed my head before dante turned to us, "mommy can we go playground?" he asked with a smile, "of course." i said and nodded before he excitedly turned back around and we made our way to the playground.

"i never thought in the over three months we've been talking and the nearly month we've been dating i'd be a father so soon."

"technically you're not a father."

"i am to dante, i don't see james anywhere?"

"alright."

he smirked while i chuckled before we got to the playground and dante ran over to the slide with simba, "swings?" zion asked with a smile so i nodded happily and we walked over to the swings then swung lightly.

"i'm still tryna find a good enough reason for james and blake to cheat on you."

"why? are you tryna cheat?"

"fuck no, but why would they even think about it?"

"i don't know."

"there's literally nothing wrong with you, you're literally perfect so they must of been on drugs or something."

"nah they're just dickhead, and i'm not perfect."

"yes you are."

"also blake complained about me spending more time with dante than him."

zion's head snapped my way and he furrowed his brows while i chuckled and nodded, "he complained about you looking after your son?" he questioned clearly shocked, "yeah, because we couldn't fuck as much as he wanted." i said with a sigh.

"and he became the reason why i thought you wouldn't want to be with me when we weren't fucking."

"us?"

"yeah, i thought you'd cheat or just leave me because we couldn't do anything."

"i'm too in love with you to even think of another girl, and even before our fuck getaway."

"you were in love with me before our fuck getaway?"

"i was close enough."

i raised my brows slightly while he softly smiled and nodded, "plus i'm not with you just for sex." he stated and i smiled, "okay good cause i can lose all love for someone very quickly." i mumbled and he raised a brow, "even for me?" he questioned and i nodded.

"no you couldn't."

"you wanna bet?"

"no why would- you can't just lose love for me just like that."

"do some real fucked up shit and it's over."

"like what?"

"cheat would be bad enough, you don't see me giving blake and james second chances."

"alright fair point, but i wouldn't cheat on you."

"then you're good."

he raised a brow while i smiled before dante ran over to us, "mommy come to the slide with me." he smiled and grabbed my hand, "okay baby." i chuckled and got up from the swing then followed dante to the slide, "your ass won't fit in the slide." zion said as he walked up to us.

"wow thanks zion."

"i'm just saying it's a kid slide, my ass won't even fit in it."

i chuckled before dante went down the slide first and i followed.. but got stuck literally a second after i went down so zion started laughing while dante walked up onto the slide again, "mommy go." he said waiting at the top, "i can't baby, i'm stuck." i stated with a sigh so zion walked up from the bottom of the slide to help.

he grabbed onto my hand while holding onto the slide by his other hand then pulled me towards him and thankfully i got out, then i had to walk down the slide with zion before dante went down it cheering.

"i told you."

"alright shut up."

"but it's fine."

his hands slithered around my waist then gripped onto my ass with a smirk, "i like your ass." he mumbled while i chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck before he leaned down and pecked my lips, then zion and i went to sit on a bench before a little boy walked up to dante and simba.

obviously dante was a bit confused but less shy than normal and the boy looked friendly and about dante's age, he petted simba with a smile then turned to dante and waved at him and surprisingly dante waved back.

then they started chatting and dante seemed very happy before a woman walked to us, "is that your son?" she asked with a smile so thankfully she wasn't like the bitch from ages ago, "yes, and that's your son?" i responded happily and she nodded.

"sorry i don't really make small talk since nobody is normally around when hunter and i come here."

"yeah there's normally nobody around in the morning, but i'm quinn and this is zion."

"i'm london and that's my son hunter."

"looks like dante and hunter are getting along very well."

she nodded happily as she turned to the two boys talking and going down the slide before i invited her to sit with us which she did, "how old is hunter?" i asked with a smile, "four, turned four last week." she said smiling.

"oh dante too, what day?"

"saturday."

"oh then hunter is two days older than dante."

"that's so surprising how we just met and they're born two days apart."

"yeah."

i chuckled and nodded while zion just awkwardly watched the two boys, "how old are you? you seem very young." she asked with a raised brow, "i'm twenty three, twenty four tomorrow." i said and smiled, "oh happy early birthday." she smiled happily.

"thank you, how old are you?"

"twenty two, twenty three next month."

"damn you're younger than me."

"yeah."

"so you had hunter at eighteen?"

"yeah late eighteen."

"how was that? i don't know i'll be able to do that."

"it was.. interesting, but very exhausting."

"did you have any help?"

"my parents did a bit and my older brothers were probably the most help but baby daddy wasn't around, left after a few months because he wasn't ready yet he was the one who convinced me to keep it."

"dickhead."

"yes, don't even get me started."

"i relate on that."

she furrowed her brows in confusion and turned to zion for a second, "oh he's not the baby daddy, the baby daddy left and now is occasionally around but rarely." i stated and she nodded, "i'm just the boyfriend, and future husband but not yet." zion mumbled with a soft smirk while london chuckled and nodded.

"so technically i'm the new baby daddy cause the other one is.. gone."

"good mindset."

"have you got anyone?"

"i have a girlfriend of two years, and hunter loves her probably more than me."

i chuckled and she sighed with a head shake while hunter, dante and simba walked up to us, "mommy i have a new friend." dante smiled and hunter nodded happily, "that's great baby." i said proud of him because he's always been against meeting new people.

"do you want to exchange numbers incase these two want to hang out again?"

"sure."

so london and i exchanged numbers before the boys went to hang out on the swings with simba being by dante's side of course, while london stayed with zion and i talking some more to get to know each other.

after around an hour maybe two dante, simba, zion and i headed back to my place but only to leave dante, simba and i there before zion went home to get ready for the date, it was 3 p.m. which gave us two hours before the date so i waited for camila to arrived.

twenty minutes later she was here so i went up to get ready for the date, i already had a dress in mind thankfully so i took it out my closet and laid it on my bed then walked to the bathroom.

i touched up my makeup and added some extra highlighter and eyeliner before i let my hair down and straightened it, after that i walked back to my room and changed into the dress which i felt confident as fuck in.

then i decided to take some pictures and posted one quickly on instagram before i put on clear heels and headed downstairs, zion surprisingly still wasn't here so i waited and talked to camila on the couch while dante and simba watched spongebob beside us.

quinn.evans | i have the best husband 😛

40.7K likes | 2.3K comments

after around ten minutes the doorbell went off so i got up and walked to the door before opening it with a smile, and on the other side stood zion wearing a black buttoned shirt partly tucked into his dark grey jeans and black smart shoes with a bouquet of red roses in his hand.

"hey bubs."

"you're so adorable."

he smiled and kissed my forehead then handed me the roses while i nearly teared up, "i love you." i smiled and know i know why he took so long, "i love you too bubs." he said smiling then camila walked up to us, "imma complain to victor later for not buying me roses occasionally." she sighed and crossed her arms.

we chuckled before she took the roses and zion eyed me up and down, "damn the roses were blocking my view." he smirked then looked up at my face, "you look really good though." i said while cami went to put the roses in a vase, "yeah yeah cool, but damn bubs." he mumbled with a smirk so i just chuckled.

then camila joined us again while zion continued to just stare at me, "alright get out." she sighed and shooed us out, "bye mommy." dante called out from the couch and waved with a smile, "what about daddy?" zion questioned with a pout, "bye daddy." dante chuckled happily, "bye baby." i said smiling before zion and i walked of the house.

we hopped into his car and made our way to the cuban restaurant we've already been at but i love it so i don't mind, "can i sleepover at your place afterwards? i brought clothes." he asked with a smile with his hand on my thigh, "of course you can." i chuckled because it was a stupid question since he's always at my house anyway or i'm at his.

"fuck i can't even focus on the road."

"why not?"

"because of you."

i chuckled and rolled my eyes while he smirked with his eyes on the road ahead of us, after the fun drive we arrived at the restaurant and headed inside hand in hand before we got taken to our table and sat down.

"there's no way in heaven and hell imma be able to focus on anything other than you."

"don't be dramatic."

"i'm not and i'm serious."

"relax."

"i am but my eyes can't because of your sexy ass."

he smirked while i chuckled and shook my head then our waiter walked over to us and we gave him our orders before he went off, "damn wear this dress on saturday and you'll be sore from head to toe the next morning." he stated with a smirk, "so i'm not gonna be if i don't wear this dress?" i questioned with a raised brow.

"i mean you probably will be but i'm just saying."

"you're over exaggerating."

"the crazy thing is i'm really not, you're literally driving me insane."

i laughed and rolled my eyes while his eyes scanned me up and down like the tenth time before our waiter arrived with our food, "what if you get pregnant after saturday?" he asked randomly which made me chuckle a little bit.

"then i get pregnant."

"you'd keep it?"

"unless you turned out to be a dickhead then yes i'd keep it."

"good to know."

"would you turn into a dickhead?"

"definitely not, i'd let the whole world know i impregnated you."

"why?"

"seriously? you're the finest woman on earth, why wouldn't i want the world to know i got lucky to impregnate you? and keep you."

"but james got lucky to impregnated me?"

"yeah but you're dating me and if you got pregnant i'd just propose on the spot, you'd be wife and my baby mama."

"you're so adorable."

he smiled and leaned over to peck my lips which made me smile, "i love you so much, and i can't even express it all." he said and my cheeks started to warm up, "i love you too." i smiled and i swear i couldn't be happier with anyone else.

i love every part of this man and i keep falling more in love with him which i thought was impossible at this point but it keeps happening, if i had to stay with him for the rest of my life i would be pretty happy about it.

the date was amazing like always and i couldn't stop smiling the whole three hours we spent there before we paid and headed home, obviously he didn't let me pay so i convinced him to at least let me tip which i did a few tens because i loved the restaurant.

then we drove home and happily talked throughout the ride before we arrived at my place and walked into the house, "hey." cami said with a smile from the couch, "those two went to bed?" i asked and chuckled, "yeah like a few minutes ago." she smiled and nodded before she got up.

"imma head home though, i'm exhausted."

"okay i'll see you tomorrow."

"bye and happy early birthday."

"thanks love you."

she smiled and walked out the house before zion and i headed up to my bedroom, while zion changed i walked to the bathroom and removed my makeup then washed my face before he joined me and we brushed our teeth.

i couldn't be bothered actually changing so i just took off the dress and snuggled under the covers, "you're staying in your underwear and bra?" he asked with a chuckle as he snuggled up behind me, "mhm." i hummed happily before he kissed my cheek.

"goodnight zi."

"goodnight bubs."

"i love you."

"i love you too."

then we slowly dozed off in warmth and comfort, today was a fun ass day because not only did dante make a friend but i also fully spent it with the two people i love more than myself.

great day i say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 186 38
Just read it๐Ÿ˜š
581K 16.7K 51
IN WHICH EX LOVERS RECONNECT AND REMINISCE OVER THE LOVE THEY SHARED IN HIGH SCHOOL. BOOK ONE. PLOT BY BABYBAZZI ยฉ COVER BY 38BLADEZ ยฉ
8.7K 403 30
โ๐๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก.โž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  "๐œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ" ๐›๐ฒ ๐˜๐๐– ๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ