๐–’๐–ž ๐–•๐–Š๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š

By patt_sz

"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlxi.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
lv.
lvi.
lvii.
lviii.
lvix.
lx.
lxi.
lxii.
lxiii.
lxiv.
lxv.
lxvi.
lxvii.
lxviii.
lxix.
lixx.
lxxi.

liv.

914 32 30
By patt_sz

quinn

the more nights i spend without zion just being beside me the more i realize how much i love that dumbass, i got out of bed and changed into the outfit i planned out the night before then walked to dante's bedroom.

obviously my little angel was still sleeping so i just kissed his cheek and pulled the covers up a bit more to cover his shoulders then i walked to the bathroom, i did my daily routine of washing my face and brushing my teeth then i applied some makeup and styled my hair before i headed downstairs and let camila in.

"damn you're gonna wear more boss type clothes now?"

"nah it's a one off."

"oh, i think you should, you're miss boss after all."

"i'm not miss boss, i'm mr boss's assistant."

"say whatever you want but i'm sticking with my words."

i chuckled and shook my head while she shrugged then walked over to the couch so i grabbed my bag and put on my heels before i waved and headed out the door, i hopped into my car and made my way to work.

when i arrived at work i saw the girls including zamira and sasha talking in reception so i grabbed my bag and hopped out the car before i walked into the building smiling, "hurry the fuck up i need the tea with mira and brandon but we're waiting for your stupid ass." yasmin said so i hurried up and stood by sasha.

"my bad, what's the tea? did you do it?"

"yeah we did."

"yay, was it good?"

"yes, we did two rounds too, first one after around an hour of being at his place in his bed then another a few hours later in his shower because i stayed over."

"where is he now?"

"him and the guys went to the restaurant to get coffee."

"do you think he's told them?"

"probably, i don't know we didn't even speak much after it all."

"so it was awkward?"

"no just kind of quiet."

"why?"

"i don't know."

she shrugged and then the guys walked out the restaurant all hyper and shit but brandon was just smiling so i'm gonna assume that it's about mira's and brandon's night, "he seems pretty happy about it though." i said and we all turned to the guys then they noticed and their stupid asses started waving with smiles.

so we started laughing at them and then turned back away from them, "but overall it was a good night?" reign asked with raised brows, "yes, very good." mira smiled and nodded, "how's your little thing going with jamie?" yas questioned with a smirk as she turned to sasha.

"eh he's boring."

"what did i tell you?"

"alright relax, plus he takes hours to reply even if we're having a conversation."

"find a new guy, that's my best advice."

"yeah but who?"

"i don't know."

she sighed and nodded before the guys walked over to us smiling, "hey bubs." zion said and kissed my head as he stood beside me, "hey zi." i chuckled and rested my head on his shoulder, "what were you guys talking about when you were walking out of the restaurant?" yas asked with a raised brow.

brandon's face just went blank but then he smiled and we already knew, "so you talked about it to the guys and not to mira?" reign questioned with a raised brow and we all turned to him, "and what was i meant to say?" he asked and we rolled my eyes.

"everything."

"what do you tell quinn afterwards?"

"everything, i tell her everything even before we do it and during."

"so in conclusion just talk."

"what about?"

"everythi-"

"no dumbass, like what?"

"everythin-"

"i swear to god."

we all chuckled while brandon sighed and shook his head at zion, "how you felt, the best bits according to you, and shit like that." zion stated and sighed, "even when we did in the shower?" brandon questioned and zion nodded, "that reminds me, we gotta do it in the shower." zion said as he turned to me with a smirk.

"i'll think about it."

"okay."

"do you just want to fuck quinn everywhere?"

"yes, and at any time."

zion smiled so i scoffed with a smile and rolled my eyes while the others just chuckled, "not my fault, look at her." he said pointing at me, "yeah fair enough." nick mumbled and we all turned to him while i chuckled, "what?" he asked bluntly, "nothing." zion scoffed and shook his head.

"i was just agreeing with you, your girlfriend's hot not my fault."

"alright."

i chuckled while zion smirked and put his arm around my waist, "well i'm off to work." i smiled then walked towards the elevator so zion followed and held my hand as we walked into the elevator and headed up to the top floor, "you look beautiful." he said with a smile which made me smile because he's adorable.

"thank you."

"but i do have a question."

"and what's the question?"

"if i undid those buttons would you be naked?"

"no because i'm wearing undergarments."

"as in?"

"as in underwear and a bra along with nude colored shorts."

"that's all?"

"yes."

"so can i undo the buttons?"

"no."

he pouted and sighed with a nod while i chuckled at his dramatic ass, "damn and i thought you loved me." he said as he wiped a fake tear, "too bad." i smiled and kissed his cheek, "so you don't love me?" he asked with a pout, "i love you a fuck ton but you're overdramatic." i stated with a smile and he chuckled.

"i love you a fuck ton too."

"good to know, so what exactly are we gonna do on saturday? cause we're going on that date on friday right?"

"yes we are, and on saturday we'll drop dante and simba off at camila's place or in the morning before work whichever one you want, then i'm taking you shopping to get whatever you want and when we get back to my place your losing the ability to walk."

"we can skip the shopping part because i already got everything i need."

"i know you do, so you're getting everything you want."

"i don't want anything."

"well too bad because we're still going shopping and i'm still going to buy you stuff."

"you're so stubborn."

"thanks bubs love you too."

i scoffed and shook my head while he smiled down at me then kissed my forehead before we arrived at the top floor and split off to our own offices then i began my work for today, i started with the longest paper i had to do which thankfully didn't turn out that long so an hour and a half later it was done so i started my second one.

after around forty five minutes the second paper was completed and i only had one more to do after lunch, but now it was lunch hour so i got up from my chair and walked to zion office.

as i walked in he looked up at me and smiled like he always does so i walked around to him and started playing with his dreads, "bubs i need you to do me a quick favor." he said as he continued typing up his paper, "and what's the favor?" i asked with a raised brow.

"i sent yasmin an email a few minutes ago and she was meant to print it off along with some documents to go with it, so can you head down to get them and bring them up? i need to add some signatures to them and scan them in before 1 p.m."

"okay i'll be right back."

he smiled and i leaned down to kiss his cheek before i headed out his office and into the elevator then headed down to the ground floor, 1 p.m. was an hour away so zion will probably be having a later lunch than us but if it's business then it has to be done i guess.

when i got to the ground floor i walked over to yasmin's reception desk and asked for the documents that zion asked for before she handed them to me and i headed back into the elevator, there was around five papers so it shouldn't take long or so i was hoping.

then i got back to the top floor and walked to zion's office to hand him the documents, "thanks bubs, this won't take long so you can go down to lunch if you want and i'll meet you there." he said smiling, "i'd rather stay with you." i mumbled and he nodded happily before he opened his arms.

so i chuckled and straddled his lap before his arms wrapped around my waist while i wrapped my arms around his neck with my head on his chest, "i love you." he mumbled and kissed my head, "i love you too." i smiled softly and then he started writing his signatures and scanning the papers in.

i was lowkey falling asleep because his warmth and scent just made me sleepy since i couldn't sleep by his side last night so i missed it even for a single night, but thankfully i didn't fall asleep by the end which was around half an hour later.

he finished his signatures and scanning the papers at around 12:53 p.m. before we both got up and headed to the elevator, the guys and girls probably already had their lunch so it was just going to be zion and i eating together, like a little work lunch date.

and i was right because when we got to the ground floor yasmin was working in reception so we walked up to her and she said everyone already had their lunch cause they couldn't be bothered waiting for us which is understandable, so zion and i went to the restaurant together and got our food before we found a table to sit at.

"i'm really excited for saturday."

"you should be, i basically have the whole day planned out in my head cause that's all i could think about when i was working."

"also i'll just drop off dante at camila's house in the morning."

"okay i'll see you there cause i'll drop simba off at camila's too then."

"then you might as well pick dante and i up on the way that way i'll just come to work with you."

"okay i'll do that."

i smiled before he leaned over and pecked my lips which made me chuckle a little because he's adorable, "anything you wanna buy on our shopping trip on saturday?" he asked with a smile, "a donut, i've been craving one since this morning for some reason." i stated and smiled so he scoffed and shook his head.

"that's it?"

"yeah i'll be pretty happy with just that."

"well too bad cause if you don't choose something more i'll just buy whatever you look at."

"i'll wear a blindfold when i go shopping with you."

"if you want to wear a blindfold then i'll put one on you later that night but not in the day."

"so you won't let me not want anything?"

"yes, it's gonna be your birthday so go all out."

"i definitely won't go all out because i don't want to buy unnecessary shit."

"but you'll let me buy you somethings?"

"i'll think about it."

he grinned happily which made me chuckle before we just ate our lunch with a some chatting here and there, after around half an hour our food was gone so we headed back up to our offices to finish our work for today.

so we walked into the elevator and headed up to the top floor, "when you finish your work come to my office to cuddle with me for a few minutes because i've still got two papers to do." he said and i nodded smiling because i liked cuddling with him anyway.

when we got to the top floor and split off to our own offices i started my last paper, after around an hour it was finished and i could head home but i promised zion i'd cuddle with him so i got up from my chair and walked to his office.

"hey bubs."

"hey, i've finished my papers."

"okay i'm on my last one."

i smiled and straddled his lap then he wrapped his arms around my waist and continued to work while i rested my head on his shoulder and messed with the buttons on his shirt, "undo mine and i'll undo yours." he mumbled which made me chuckle.

"i'll pass, they're just fun to play with."

"and yours are fun to undo."

"well too bad cause it's not happening."

he kissed my head and continued working while i just cuddled up to him, but after a few minutes i had to head home so i kissed his cheek and said my goodbye while he just waved with a smile before i walked out his office and grabbed my bag from my office.

i stepped into the elevator and headed down to the ground floor then i got to that floor i joined yas and sasha in receptions as they stood and talked, "hey." i smiled and they smiled back at me, "going home?" sasha asked with a raised brow, "yeah." i mumbled and nodded.

so yasmin signed me out then we talked for a while but it was mainly sasha talking to us about jamie and how she wasn't feeling him anymore, both yasmin and i agreed that she should just tell him that she's ending whatever they have going on.

and she agreed so she'll be doing that tonight before i waved happily and walked out the building then hopped into my car and made my way home, and after around ten minutes i was arriving home so i walked in and didn't see dante anywhere.

camila was sitting on the couch quietly watching tv so i assumed he was napping, "hey, he fell asleep?" i asked as i took off my heels, "yeah like a few minutes ago." she said with a smile and a nod, "oh okay." i smiled and flopped onto the couch beside her.

"tired?"

"eh."

"did zion tire you out?"

"not really but he's taking me shopping on saturday for my birthday so i tried to talk him out of it because i don't him to buy me anything."

"let the man spoil you, he's doing it only cause of your birthday."

"yeah i guess."

"so let him this once, then you can complain any other time."

i sighed and nodded because i guess she was right after all, "well i'm off home, i'll come babysit tomorrow." she smiled and i nodded smiling before she walked over to put her shoes on then walked out the door with a smile, so i headed up to my room and changed into something comfy.

then i walked to dante's room and saw him comfortablely sleeping in his bed so i just kissed his cheek and walked back downstairs, i just grabbed an apple and a water bottle then walked outside in the backyard porch.

so while dante napped i decided to do some instagraming if that's even a thing, so i placed my phone against my water bottle then pressed the camera timer with different angles before it took some pictures which i then posted two on instagram.

then i ate my apple and chilled by myself outside before i decided to have a scroll through the comments on my post, dante was still sleeping half an hour later so i was still chilling.

-

quinn.evans | chilling by myself

39.2K likes | 1.3K comments

brandon_arreaga | u look cool and all but that beanbag bro.. where do i get one?
- quinn.evans | no idea i got it years ago from cami
- yas_min | go online and search up fluffy big beanbag

zionkuwonu | damn mami fuck me 🥴
- quinn.evans | bet when and where?
- zionkuwonu | ur place rn, i'll come over 😏
- quinn.evans | dante is home and sleeping so no
- zionkuwonu | that's ok we'll do it in my car outside the house 😛
- quinn.evans | can't incase he wakes up 😔

zionkuwonu | why haven't i seen that beanbag before?
- reign_lee | it's only for her side chicks to see soz
- quinn.evans | yeh zion ur my main chick so u can't see it in real life
- zionkuwonu | too bad cos that would look like a great place to have u ride me 😈
- quinn.evans | on second thought..

therealnickmara | what does ur shirt say?
- quinn.evans | sex . er . cise
- zionkuwonu | let's do some 😏
- quinn.evans | we'll do some on sat . ur . day 😉
- zionkuwonu | definitely 😈

then i decided to send a few of the other pictures i took to zion that weren't really instagram friendly, so i did exactly that and went onto zion's messages.

zion 🦁

hey

hey bubs

what are u doin?

still in the office just sorting out some papers
and nick's keeping me company with his annoying
ass self

well i got some pictures for u

what type?

not nudes, just some pictures of the ones
i posted on insta but a bit less insta friendly

nick is looking over my shoulder rn

i don't care if he sees them

ok lemme see 😛

oki

that's the first one

and this is the second one 😏

damn

nick's speechless btw

he's a dumbass

i know

but u look hot as fuck 🥴

are u sure u don't want me to
come over and have some fun in my car? 😏

i'll pass for now but maybe later
in life

ight i can't wait 😈

that's all i wanted to text u about

just send me pics of u looking sexy
as hell like always?

yes 😚

well thank u anyway 😛

ur welcome, i'll see u tomorrow

bye bubs
read

so now nick will probably bring this up tomorrow at work to everyone but i don't care because they already knew zion and i share some fun messages, and pictures so i'm not bothered.

i'm just excited for saturday.

a/n: sorry for not publishing for so long but here's a chapter and i hope you enjoyed, i'll try and update again sooner than this but no promises.

love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 417 50
๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ ๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—†๐—‰๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ
86.3K 1.8K 79
a love story that all started with a breakdown; prettymuch
497K 3.9K 41
- ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด
84.2K 2.4K 52
Completed | Brandon Arreaga Twitter dms @pmbeanz xoxo Janai