๐—•๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฆ โœท...

By starks-shield

๐๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜'๐‘๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐”๐“ ๐๐€๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐’ "๐—‚๐— ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—Œ, ๐–ผ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ. ๐—๐—๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

Aesthetic!
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
!Please Read!
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
!Please Read!
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
Bonus: Instagram
Bonus: Instagram
Bonus: Wedding!
Note
Bonus: Instagram
๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐’

s i x t y - o n e

3K 61 66
By starks-shield

Liked by chrisevans and 3,738,728 others

Tagged:
@chrishemsworth @liamhemsworth

emhemsworth Okay, maybe my brothers aren't that bad 🥰❤️

{Comments for this post have been disabled}

Liked by tomholland2013 and 2,738,729 others

Tagged:
@emhemsworth @chrishensworth

liamhemsworth Your smile is beautiful. I wish I could see it more often ❤️

{Comments for this post have been disabled}

Liked by chrisevans and 3,253,829 others

Tagged:
@emhemsworth @liamhemsowrth

chrishemsworth Sunshine 💛

{Comments for this post have been disabled}

-----------

2 hours ago

Emily held her hand over her mouth as she waited for the door to open. She expected Liam, but saw Chris instead. Without hesitation, she walked up to him and slipped her arms around his waist, burying her head into his hoodie. "What's wrong, Em?" He asked, hearing the muffled sobs and he held his hand to the back of her head. He let out a sigh and rested his head on top of hers, letting her cry.

"Chris, what is it?" Liam asked walking around the corner, beer in hand. He stopped when he saw his twin sister, crying into his brothers arms "Emily?" He placed the beer onto the side and walked over to the, rubbing a hand up and down her back "Em, what happened? Where's your ring?" The mention of the ring just made her close her fists around Chris's hoodie and cry harder.

"Oh, Emmy." Chris sighed before kissing the top of her head "c'mon, sunshine. Let's go inside." Emily pulled her head from her brothers now tear stained shoulder and nodded, wiping the mascara that had run down her face onto her sleeve. Liam slid an arm protectively around her, making her instinctively rest her head on his shoulder.

Once inside of the apartment, Emily dropped to her knees and opened her arms wide for Liam's dog, Dora. She was greeted with kisses being planted all over her tear stained cheeks, making her laugh. The dog eventually settled with her head on Emily's lap as she sat crosslegged on the wooded floor, scratching behind her ears.

"Are you going to tell us what happened?" Chris asked, stood with his arms folded, looking down at his sister.

"Do I have to?"

"I mean, you did just come to my apartment, without your ring, sobbing your heart out." Liam nodded. "I think we deserve an explanation at least"

She sighed, avoiding eye contact with both of them. "It's stupid." She shrugged "I probably overreacted."

"Tell us." Chris said.

"Fine." She looked up at them and frowned "I told him I want to take a break."

"Why?" Liam questioned, his eyebrows lowering. "I thought you loved him."

"I did- I do." She bit her lower lip and shook her head "more than anything in the world."

"Then what's the problem?"

"He said that he almost cheated on me in Atlanta." Tears began to form in her eyes again, burning them even more.

Chris and Liam tensed, looking at each other with crossed arms. Each of their hearts hurt for their sister. Why did she have to go through the pain she had gone through? Why couldn't they make it stop hurting? She hadn't done anything wrong to anybody, so why? They watched as tears rolled down her flushed cheeks and dripped into her shirt, not knowing what to say to comfort her. What could you say to someone with scars as deep as hers?

Liam pursed his lips and thought "how about we take Dora for a walk around Central Park? She needs the exercise."

Emily nodded, feeling the salty taste of her tears in her mouth "Yeah... that sounds good." Liam called his dog and Chris held out his hands to his sister. She took them and he pulled her up, bringing her back into his embrace.

"Everything going be okay, Emily." He assured, placing a kiss onto the top of her head

"Thank you."

-------

The rest of the day was perfect. She had an amazing time with two of her brothers walking around the park, eating ice cream and playing fetch Dora. It almost made her forget.

Once they were back at the apartment, they made popcorn, drank beer and watched movies until they physically couldn't keep their eyes open any longer.

Emily knew that if she didn't have her brothers, or her friends, she wouldn't have been able to pull herself back. Now all she needed to do was find the strength to talk to her maybe fiancé.

A/N:

This was so shit oh my goddddd

I'm so sorry 😂

I hope you didn't hate it too much but tbh idk how much longer I'm going to keep this story going. I kind of have a love-hate relation ship with it if you get what I mean. I'll definitely finish it though, so don't worry about it just ending all of a sudden.

I'm also currently working on quite a few books- I don't know which ones will get published and which won't, but I already have a Tom Holland Social media out and I'm working on publishing four others {- I have no self control :) -}

The ones I'm working on are as following:
- Inner Demons {Bucky Barnes}
- Undeniable Chemistry {Peter Parker}
- Polaroid {Stanley Uris}
- Unnamed {Steve Rogers}

My Steve story is actually unnamed, that isn't what it's called lmao

But like I said, don't count on these actually being published because I'm an indecisive bitch and always change my mind :)

Love you <3

Also thanks for 25k dudes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 1.4K 51
๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฃ๐–จ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ฆ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ฌ๐–ค๐–ญ ๐–ถ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ซ ๐–ธ๐–ฎ๐–ด ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ค ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ถ๐–จ๐–ณ๐–ง ๐–ค๐–ต๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ธ ๐–ฆ๐–ด๐–จ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ฑ ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ ๐–ฒ๐–ข๐– ๐–ฑ ๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฌ๐–ธ ๐–ง๐– ๏ฟฝ...
397 43 11
"๐จ๐ก ๐ ๐จ๐" ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ...
391K 7.1K 69
In which Tom Holland has a crush on his co-star and she is oblivious to it. VERY PROUD OF THIS, BUT IT WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 15 AND MY WRITING HAS M...
725K 16.5K 42
NEPTUNE | โI wanna love you but I don't know how.โž Sebastian Stan X OC au social media & real life began โ†  10/01/2017 ; completed โ†  05/12/2018 ยฉ -inf...