The Last Moon (destined seque...

By Little_Freesia

Losing two of his important persons, made pharms life changed. his once loving mother becomes distant to him... More

Author's Note:
🌜1πŸŒ›
🌜2πŸŒ›
🌜3πŸŒ›
🌜4πŸŒ›
🌜5πŸŒ›
🌜6πŸŒ›
🌜7πŸŒ›
🌜8πŸŒ›
🌜9πŸŒ›
🌜10πŸŒ›
🌜11πŸŒ›
🌜12πŸŒ›
🌜13πŸŒ›
🌜14πŸŒ›
🌜15πŸŒ›
🌜16πŸŒ›
🌜17πŸŒ›
🌜18πŸŒ›
🌜19πŸŒ›
🌜21πŸŒ›
🌜22πŸŒ›
🌜23πŸŒ›
🌜24πŸŒ›
🌜25πŸŒ›
🌜26πŸŒ›
🌜27πŸŒ›
🌜28πŸŒ›
🌜29πŸŒ›
🌜30πŸŒ›
🌜31πŸŒ›
🌜32πŸŒ›
🌜33πŸŒ›
🌜34πŸŒ›
🌜35πŸŒ›
🌜36πŸŒ›
🌜37πŸŒ›
🌜38πŸŒ›
🌜39πŸŒ›
🌜40πŸŒ›
🌜41πŸŒ›
🌜42πŸŒ›
🌜43πŸŒ›
🌜44πŸŒ›
🌜45πŸŒ›
🌜46πŸŒ›
🌜47πŸŒ›
🌜48πŸŒ›
🌜49πŸŒ›
🌜50πŸŒ›
🌜51πŸŒ›
🌜52πŸŒ›
🌜EPILOGUEπŸŒ›
NEW STORY;
🌜SPECIAL CHAPTERπŸŒ›

🌜20πŸŒ›

944 43 9
By Little_Freesia

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"It feels so good to sacrifice for the one that you love the most".

#################################

"In.......rome.....", pharm exclaimed in happiness when he saw his brothers standing above them, he was about to run to them when a hand stopped him.

"Stop p'pharm, they're not the same rome and In that you knew!", third informed pharm who eyed him in confusion.

"What are you talking about third, they're my brothers, I can sensed that they're really my brothers!!!", pharm confidently replied back to third but third shakes his head.

"Yes they were Intouch and my rome but their presence was altered by some magic, even pick and korn is sensing something p'pharm don't be blinded by their appearance, they're not the same rome and In that we all knew", third explained, pharm tears falls from his eyes he's refusing to believed what third spoken up, he once again look up to his brothers, and he finally believed when he saw the blank eyes of rome and In.

"Why........what happened......?", pharm muttered in disbelief, pick and korn are trying to control themselves hands form into fist while they're biting on their lower lip, they really want to hug and embraced their mate.

"Hahaha, it's because of your recklessness!!!", a voice suddenly heard inside, and a body materialised behind rome and In.

"Who are you?!!!!!!!!, what did you do to my brothers!!!!!!!", pharm and fluke both exclaimed angrily to the man behind rome and In, the man smirked as his hands both cupped rome and Ins chin from behind.

"My name is lhong one of master apollyons servant, these two lovely wolfs are so beautiful and docile, my masters new favorite", lhong muttered with a smirk while his hands slowly carresing the cheeks of rome and In, pick and korn growled in anger.

"Raging winds......", third enchants, and a sharp wind starts to attack lhong and the two brothers, rome lifted his hands and a black shield appears stopping thirds attack.

"Hahaa, you're such a fool third prince of the moon goddess, yes these two don't have their powers but lord apollyon already gave them some of his dark magic, they can kill all of if I command it, hahah how can you fight them now, are you all willing to fight and kill them again, the same persons that all of you missed", lhong muttered with a grinned.

"Release them now!!!!", pharm screamed in anger as the pieces of woods floats and attacks lhong but his eyes widens when his brothers use their bodies to block the woods, pharm hurriedly cancel his gift, the woods falls to the ground while pharm falls to his knees with his body trembling in fear, dean and the others looks suprised.

"You!!!!", dean said with his teeth grinding together.

"See I told you, you can never hurt them, haha accept your lost and let my lord rule this world", lhong announced evily when a wind suddenly attacks him rome and In blocks and to his suprise the two got wounded on their arms.

"What.....?", lhong muttered in disbelief while the other all look at third who's the one who attacked.

"Third why did you?", pick asked his mates wolf. Third gazed back at pick and smiled.

"They're rome and In, I know that p'pick and I can also tell that you and the others will never attack them, that's why I will be the one who fights them here, I'm willing to sacrifice myself while you and the others runaway from here", third exclaimed after that he shifted his gaze to tine and wat.

"I'm sorry p'tine, p'wat........tranfer", third whispered and yellow circle appeared below wat and tine. Sarawat eyes widens when he realised whats happening.

"Wait third you can't-------",

"I can p'wat, I need the two of you to be safe, and I can sensed that this will be the last time that we can see each other again, cause I may not gonna leave this place alive", third said to the two.

"No, cancel the spell third we can help you please third no.......", luna tine screamed in fear for third while third just smiled to the two.

"Thank you for taking care and loving me for the past two years p's, thank you for the memories and lesson that I learned from the both of you, when the time comes please help my brother to fulfilled his destiny, don't lose hope always hang on to each other, thank you for everything I love you mother and father", third said for the last time with tears falling from his eyes, after that sarawat and tine dissappears back to their pack. Third wiped his tears and onced again look back at pharm.

"Now runaway from here, I can't tranfer so manny people p'pharm I will slow them down so you can escape!!!!", third announced to the group but pharm and the others shakes their head.

"We will fight, we can't just leave you here, you're our family third and we're not leaving any family member alone, we will fight", pharm firmly said as he and the others take their positions, third smiled in happiness as he look to rome, in and lhong.

"Yes!!!, this will be exciting, rome and In kill them now!!!!", lhong whispered to the two who immediately attack the group.

Third formed a shield to stopped them as dean, pick, korn,tin and ae turned to their wolves form and starts to advanced to the two, rome and In block them and swing them around before throwing them hard to the wall of the castle.

"Ahhhhhcccckkkk!!!", the four cried in pain as blood flows from their mouth.

"Oh swift wind that dashes through the heavens, I command thy to help us: vernier", third muttered, can and pete floats with a pink and orange shields surrounding them as they dashed to attack rome and In with an arrow and dagger, rome and In dissappears and suddenly reappears behind can and pete.

"Wh.....at........ahhhhhhhhh", pete and can exclaimed and cried as rome and In attacked them with a ball of black fire, they falks to the ground with wounds on their body. Pharm and third both stand up and face the two.

"Woods of the palace thats stand strong over the centuries help this latter to end the darkness, .........life!!!", fluke and pharm exclaimed and the woods around had its own life and starts to attacked rome and In.

"Holy fire of the blazing hell from the the underground, hear thy my call, burn the darkness into ashes..........hells fire!!!", third enchant as a ring of fire suddenly appears, the woods thats surround rome and In starts to flame up resulting to an explosion. Third and pharm covers their eyes to from the smoke.

#################################
PHARM POV

I opens my eyes and saw that the smoke are starting to fade, I look at my comrades and saw them starting to stood up, p'pick was helping the others to heal, I look around for rome and In's presence.

"One down!!", I heard apollyon minion said with a smirked while his eyes are looking into something when I follow his gazed my whole body trembles as the tears falls freely from my eyes.

"Third!!!!!!!!!", I cried when I saw two black swords embedded to thirds abdomen from front and back, rome and In was the one who's holding the swords. Third blood flows freely to the ground and from his mouth.

"No!!!!!!!!!!!!", I screamed in pain as I released my gift, and the next thing that I saw was rome and In was unconcious on the floor with third gasping for his breath. I was about to go to where they are when lhong suddenly grabs my brothers and suddenly dissappears, my eyes landed to third in fear.

"Third......", I said as I kneel down and turned thirds body into his arms, tears continues to falls from my eyes.

"P...pharm", third muttered in a low voice with his eyes trying to focus, pick and the others all went beside third, pick starts to heal his mate but after some minutes nothing changed to thirds wounds.

"What......why can't I heal you?", pick muttered in panic as he try and try again but its still futile, third grbs picks hand to stopped him from trying anymore.

"You still not ......mastered guns ......gift p'pick you still....... can't heal the deep wounds.......but its fine in some reason.......I can't feel .........pain anymore!!", third muttered with tears falling from his eyes, pick holds his hand and kissed the back of it, as he cried desperate for his mate.

"You can't die third, you can't I can't lose you too, please stay awake, please don't leave me......I love you, you hear that I love you third, so please don't die on me!!!!!!", pick pleaded to third, third smiled back to pick.

"I know......how much you love me p'pick and thats.....enough for me......please save rome and gun from the.......darkness......save them......I love you too p'pick, I'm happy that I had a chanced to see you once again, I had a chance to be hold by you again.....", third sincerely said to pick. Third eyes shifted to me with his hands carressing my cheeks, I cupped his hands and felt it.

"Temporary seperation enchant!!!", I heard him muttered as I felt tingling sensation from my body and suddenly fluke was beside me with a body identical to me. I look at third and he smiled at me.

"I cast......a temporary......enchant for the both of you,.......cause I have something to say", third said to the both of us.

"Please don't say anymore words my little brother, everything will be fine, we can revive you after this", fluke muttered and I nodded in agreement.

"You can't......you can't do that, I can't be revive after this, I'm just a part of gun an alter ego, I don't have a body of my own.......,I'm just......an image......an illusion.....", third said that makes our tears falls freely in dissappointment.

"No.....no.....please no......not again", I cried in pain.

"I'm sorry if I hide the truth from you, here......get.....this and find the answers to your questions.......p'pharm everything lies into the past, I didn't expected that he will use our brothers in this war.......please save them", third exclaimed while I accepted the pictue that he gave to me its an old picture of my moon goddess mother with a prince beside her.

"I the owner of the seer and incantation gift transferred my gift to pharm the owner of life until my rightful owners come out.....transfer", third said and a yellow mist left his body and turns into a gem that floats in front of me.

"Thank you.....for everything.....p'pharm, p'fluke, p'can, p'tin and p'pick I'm very.....happy to see all of you again, I hope that I can meet you again in my next life......, I love you and I will missed you!!!", third muttered with a smile as he coughs up more blood, his breathing starts to be labored, fluke and I hold his right hand while p'can and p'pick holds his left, minutes passed and third looses holds of our hands, as his body went limped into picks body.

"Ahhhhhhhh, third!!!!!!!!", I cried in sorrow, fluke dissappears as the yellow gem enters my body. Pick hugs his mate tightly as he cried his heart out due to sorrow. We're all crying due to one of our families downfall, another one died because of apollyon, one precious person died to save me and the others.

#################################
Note: I'm sorry third 😭😭😭.

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5K 23
Beam hurt by his mother. He hurt every woman whose confess to him. Only one night stand then he throw all of them like trash, like his mother done it...
31.7K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....πŸ¦‹ On another side, he was wal...
176K 8.7K 33
Revenge is not just a feeling. I will go to any extent to get what I want. I will make sure May feel the same I feel. You're dead my dear said Beam t...
231K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...