『𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵』 [𝐣𝐮𝐧...

By karen-took-the-kids

"Nerds can be sexy too, I mean look at you." "Jungkook, I will punch you in the dick." -Jungkook left the cha... More

(Pt.1 ) 0.0 (info)
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
nOt aN uPdAtE
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4 (end of pt. 1)
(Pt 2) Gaming Girl
2: 0.1
2: 0.2
2: 0.3
2: 0.4
2: 0.5
2: 0.6
2: 0.7
2: 0.8
2: 0.9
2: 1.1
2: 1.2
2: 1.3
2: 1.4
2: 1.5
2: 1.6
2: 1.7
2: 1.8
2: 1.9
2: 2.0
2: 2.1
2: 2.2
2: 2.3
2: 2.4
2: 2.5
2: 2.6
2: 2.7
2: 2.8
2: 2.9
2: 3.0
2: 3.1
2: 3.2
2: 3.3
2: 3.4
2: 3.5
2: 3.6
2: 3.7
2: 3.8 - SMUT ;)
2: 3.9
2: 4.0 pt.1 (the final)

2: 1.0

2.8K 167 103
By karen-took-the-kids

Yall nerds where begging for an update... but I don't think your gonna like it.

You know how this goes:

Group shout out- the fact they are ALL under review but that one 😂 I have never been so proud. 🥺 yall are perfect
—————

"Jungkook-" Yoongi spoke up and she strides over, and gestured to the shaking girl.

His eyes burned at his parents with the rage of the gods, "I said, what the fuck did you say to her."

The couple looked star struck, their small boy answering back. Their small boy acting hostile to them. Their small, small boy swearing in front of them. From their faces, it seemed Jungkook must have been the goody-two-shoes. The woman looked back and forth between the people around her before clearing her throat with a subtle cough.

"Jeon Jungkook, I will not have you use that language with me. We came here to talk about your brother." For a second, his eyes seemed to darken at the mention of his sibling. "You need to calm down."

"CALM DOWN!" It was at this point the members decided to disperse into the dorm and only Yoongi had stayed for Mi. "You guys caused this shit! And now you come here and start hurting more people I love?" His fists where clenched.

"Jungkook- shes just a stupid-"

"She's the love of my life!" His face spoke louder than his words, "you will never speak to her like that again!" A growl in his voice sent the woman stumbling back to the side of her husband.

"Jeon Jungkook, you need to calm-"

"I will not calm down! Do you think this is funny, my brother is missing and you come here hurting my friends aswell? Do you even think-"

"Jungkook." His father spoke up. "Stop answering back."

Within an instance, the boy who was just about to explode with anger was now stood straight, bowing to his father. Both men sat down at the table together and the younger pour a drink for them both.

"We came here to talk about your brother."  Mr Jeons voice was calm and quiet, but held as much impact in the room as the moon over the tides. "We had a fight, he wanted to get married but we didn't know the girl well enough. After that night, he ran off with her. We believe he is going to get married in our home town, where you were born before we moved here."

"Busan..."

"Jungkook," his father held his attention instantly, "find your brother please. I-" he looked to his wife. "We- don't want to miss it. At the end of the day, it's his choice."

Jungkook nodded, and the couple seemed to pack up to go once again. "I'll call you if I find them. Bye dad... and mum."

"Oh and, Mi-sun, wasn't it?" His hand reach over to the slightly shaking girl -but not as much as before shaking but it was still noticeable but now she could move it a little- and gave small smile. "It was nice to meet you."

Mi just smiled, "You too, sir."

They left quickly, and it was as if they had never been. The room was filled once again with memeber, carrying out their days off by doing the weirdest of activities. Yoongi pulled the girl to the side, and hid her from Jungkook as he showed his parents out.

"Mi, come to Busan with me." His eyes were needy, "Jungkook can't go, he pushed all his work back for his gaming shit and if he misses this weeks photo shoot then he'll be fired. Me and you- we can go for a day and track him down."

The girls eyes shot between Yoongi and the small boy making his way back into the dorm.  "Okay, lets do it."

"MI!" Jungkooks arms ran forward and engulfed her, "thank you Mi. I won't lie, I kinda heard pretty much everything."

"What seriously, " her face turned cold, "and you just listened?"

"Well, you stubbed your toe on my Danny Deviot shrine and kinda woke me up." His face inched closer and there's cheeks touched as he whispered in her ear, "I liked it when you protected me."

"Pfffff." Mi grabbed her bag and hurried away, "I am lateeeee for work so." She stepped into the elevator and turn round for her last words. "Kook, you don't need to come in today. We are only training and sorting out paperwork so have a rest yeah?"

"But-"

"No your staying here. And yoong's," Jungkook looked in confusion as she address the elder in such a friendly manner, "make sure you call me tonight... yeah?"

Yoongi just nodded, walking back to his room. And soon Jungkook face was gone as the door closed, the metal box started falling slowly to the ground. But as she got to the bottom, and the large doors slid open, an out of breath gramps was waiting for her. He panted and panted, grabbing onto her arm so he would fall.

"Are you okay?!?"

"Shut up," Yoongi snapped, taking another deep breath. "Let's go now." He held the directions to Jungkooks family home on his phone screen.

"Don't tell me you typed that in on your way down..." she shook her head at the image of Yoongi trying to run down stairs and use his phone at the same time. "But I can't go now! I have work, and they will see your gone!"

He tutted and put his arm round her shoulder, leading her out the back of the building. "They think I'm asleep, so no one will dare to go in my room. And I told Jackson last night that you where both off work today." Mi could only stare in confusion. "Yes, I'm friends with Jackson. We, erm, play basketball together."

"Really? Basketball?"

"Fine! We play Pokemon Go!"

"Thatssss what I was looking for." They got into Yoongis jeep with laughter at their heels and set off on the road. It was probably too late for Mi to mention she hadn't left Seoul in years, but it wasn't important. Jungkook came first.

The drive seemed to take hours, all of the day went by on the roads of Seoul; well five hours of their day. The amount they had discussed, from evolution to why men have nipples; the conversation flowed immaculately. Each time they spoke, they both felt closer to the other. Yoongi was a smart introvert who never really got to talk about life itself unless Namjoon was drunk in his studio with him at 3am. So on meeting Mi-sun, another introvert who seemed to day dream about the same questions of life - It was refreshing.

"And that's why I think Area 51 holds-"

"Mi-sun."

"Just hear me out, it has to hold-"

"No, Mi-sun..."

"Yoong! I'm right! It has to hold-"

"Mi!" His hand fell onto her shoulder, "we're here." They both stepped out onto grass covered ground as the mountain seemed to box them in and dropped the conversation at once.

"This is where Kook came from?" The tall, green mountains built up like a wall around them. There seemed to be the occasional small ravine like gap that could be seen leading past the towering hills and out to a far away beach; which was surprising to Mi as Jungkook had only been to the sea side five times. Seeing that he lived close to one, it was weird thinking he didn't go often. "It's so..."

"Not Jungkook?" Yoongi laughed, grabbing his bag and leading Mi into the large town they had stopped at. "When i first met him, I thought he was a shy city boy. But to think he used to walk up these mountains to play everyday, the fields he would run around, with mostly sunny days in the year... it's just so- so-"

"Different."

"Yeah... different as to how I imagined." They both continued to walk into town. It was big once inside, and off the edge of the city too so the streets where quiet and full of local shops. No one even knew who Yoongi was.

Groups of women passed by every other second, whispering and fangirling over the 'handsome boy'. It took a while until they both stopped in front of medium, two story house with a small flower garden out front. The garden was small and some old, red nomes could be seen poking out the dark soil.

"This," Yoongi dropped his bags with a sigh, "is Jungkooks home."

—————

Yo, I know some of this isn't accurate, but this is an AU so I can say what ever the fuck I want and yall gotta deal with it. Jungkook lived in the mountains part of Busan and not the city- for the story sake :)

Sorry for taking so long- updates tomorrow??

*mwahhhh*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 692 16
✧.*✨️ 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ✨️˚✧.* ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ 💎 "𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩...
318K 19K 38
[Book 2 of Overmorrow] 。・:*★:*:・。・:*★:*:・゚☆ We met again after all those years and just when I thought that we could be together again, my heart was...
125K 2.9K 12
"You're just the girl I fucked once, I'm just the boy you liked a lot. You've treated me like a normal human, I've treated you like you're my toy. Yo...
73.6K 3.2K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...