WWE-The Challenge-Rivals (Sea...

Oleh SinnaMonnBun

In order to win half a million dollars, the challengers must rely solely on one person.....their worst enemy... Lebih Banyak

Author's Notes
Arrival
Teams Reveal pt 1
Teams Reveal pt 2
House/Location
First Night
Challenge 1-Road To Nowhere
One Sided Power
Elimination 1
Intoxicating Nostalgia
Challenge 2-Game Of Inches
Friend or Mastermind?
Elimination 2
At It Again
Challenge 3-Triple X Games
True Rivals
Elimination 3
Everybody Hates Roman
Challenge 4-Frogsmash
Friends No More
Elimination 4
Acquainted
Challenge 5-Frenemies
Head To Head
Elimination 5
New Formations
Challenge 6-Oil Change
The One Where They Hooked Up
Elimination 6
Coffee Bath
Challenge 7-Gasping For Air
Spilling The Tea
Elimination 7 pt 1
Elimination 7 pt 2
Progression Amidst Tension
Challenge 8-Dunking For Dinner
Crossing The Twins
Elimination 8
The Cryptic and The Crazy
Challenge 9-Caged In
The Cult of Jericho
Elimination 9
New Rivals, New Feelings
Challenge 10-Weight For Me
Shot Through The Heart
Elimination 10
Challenge 11-Bombs Away
Tonight We Are Young
Elimination 11 (+announcement)
Challenge 12-Rampage
Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Elimination 12
Finals pt 1
Finals pt 2
The Final Decision
*Un-aired Scenes*

Im A Hazard To Myself

297 24 73
Oleh SinnaMonnBun

After 5 hours at the airport, 10 hours of flying from South Africa to Buenos Aires, Argentina and a 2 hour bus ride to their new temporary residence, the Challengers all arrived at their home for the next few days.

"This is cute."said Paige as she rolled her suitcases into the entrance of the house.

VC-Seth-We've had an exhausting day of travel, all we wanna do right now is crash and burn.

Chris wasted no time in checking out the house.

(living room)

(kitchen)

(bathroom 1)

(bathroom 2)

(pool)

In the house, there were only six bedrooms, each with two beds in them.

Chris and Trish took a bedroom for themselves. As did Paige and Velveteen, Charlotte and AJ, Aleister and Punk, Seth and Lita and Becky and Alexa.

"It feels so great to have a whole bed for myself again. This is luxury to me. Having a full size bed is considered a luxury on The Challenge."said Seth to Lita as he plopped down onto his bed.

"I know right. We better spend as much time on these beds as possible because we have no idea how our sleeping conditions are going to be during the finals."she responded.

"You're so right."

--
Chris gathered everyone in the kitchen where he had twelve shot glasses lined up.

"I know a lot of us arent friends right now but lets put that aside and celebrate the fact that we are here in Argentina and we're about to compete in the finals. Plus, a drink is very much needed right now." Chris held his shot glass up, "So if you guys can pick up a shot glass and toast with me, that would be nice. Aleister, Punk, your glasses has grape juice, dont get fussy."

Punk sniffed his glass just to be sure.

"Cheers to the finals everyone!" Chris said as they all clinked glasses.
--

As night fell, the Challengers all hit the hay. Some of them even fell asleep before it got dark due to how exhausted they were. However, there were a few night owls lurking around.

Paige found Seth sitting out by the pool with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"You can't sleep either?"she asked as she walked over to him.

"Just trying to get a little drunk first."

"By yourself? Thats sad."she said, taking a seat next to him.

"Myself is all I got."

There was a little moment of silence between the two, except for the crickets chirping.

"You know...I think its so special that you and I are getting to be in a final together. Just knowing our history and all the ups and downs we've been through, being here with you specifically is pretty special."

He took a sip of his drink, "Why?"

"Because we started this journey together. This whole reality tv journey."

He said nothing.

She took a deep breath in, "Im sorry for what I did Seth. I genuinely feel really bad about it. You didn't deserve that."

Seth scoffed, "Wow. It took you how many weeks to apologize to me? Like 4 or 5?"

"I wasn't going too but I had time to think about what I've done and I know that im the one in the wrong."

"I got an apology from AJ before I got one from you."

"Okay so what more do you want me to do?"

"Nothing Paige. Nothing. I don't want anything from you."

"Seth..."she sighed.

Hearing his words and seeing his reactions made her heart break even more. It was not often she felt this way.

"Im just an afterthought to you and thats okay. Ive accepted that."he said, "I know my place with you now. Im tired of this back and forth between you and I. Im not interested in continuing it anymore."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Im trying to say that I'm moving on from this stupid romantic tragedy of you and I. Im over it. How long have we known each other and its like we can never come to a conclusion about us. Im tired of being confused."

There was another moment of silence.

She exhaled, "I don't blame you. Im a fuck up and....im sorry. Sometimes I wish I can change but.....I just can't do it yet. You have every right to hate me because sometimes I hate me Seth."

"I dont hate you-"

"Whatever. This was a nice chat we had. I hope you kill it in the finals. I'll be there rooting for you."she said as she got up from her seat.

She wiped a tear from her eye as she walked away.

VC-Paige-*sniffles* Im so stupid....why'd I have to go get my heart broken right before the finals?

---

The Challengers all had a very relaxing first day in Argentina.

It was currently their second night there so as per ritual, they hit the town for a night out.

Becky and Alexa weren't there however. Alexa had gotten what seemed to be food poisoning the night before so she was out sick. Becky decided to stay at the house just in case Alexa needed her.

VC-Charlotte- Its 7pm so we decided to explore the nightlife in Argentina a little bit. However, tomorrow, our finals begin. So tonight we gotta take it easy. Im hoping we can be home by 8 at least.

"Its always you and me huh."said Punk as he took a seat next to Aleister in a dark corner in the club.

--

"Like, I know I'm the one that hurt him but...I feel so guilty you know."Paige said to Lita, "I see how hurt he is and it kills me. It really does."

She was referring to Seth.

They were both sitting by the bar.

"Its because you care for him." Lita responded.

"I do. But the thing is Lita...im the problem. Whenever something good comes into my life I always turn it down."

"You still have a lot of growing to do Paige, don't be so hard on yourself. In time things will work itself out. You just need to be patient."

"Im being patient but self destructive at the same time. And destructive to others."

"Everything is a learning experience, so the best you can do is learn from this."

Paige nodded.

VC-Paige-The more I'm left to myself is the more I think about Seth and I and its eating at me. I want to get my mind off of it.

'Just three drinks' Paige told herself, 'Tomorrow the final begins.'

As the night went on, she eventually reached her limit of three. But she decided a forth wouldn't hurt.

So, she downed a shot of tequila.

Charlotte, who was sitting in the lounge, worryingly looked on at her.

VC-Charlotte-Most of us are just sitting around, vibing to the music, trying to stay mellow. But not Paige! She's probably made friends with about 3 random people here already.

Charlotte watched as a random guy offered to buy Paige a drink. She accepted the offer and they both headed off to the bar.

VC-Charlotte-I gotta step in.

The guy was leading Paige back to the dance floor until Charlotte pulled her away by the hand.

"How many drinks have you had so far?"Charlotte asked.

"I don't know. A few."

"Ive been watching you, you've definitely had more than a few."

"I don't need you to watch me."

"I need to watch you for my sake!"

"Piss off, call me when its time to leave-"

Charlotte took the cup from Paige's hand and threw it on the ground.

VC-Charlotte-I know when Paige is on the verge of getting drunk and right now she is. This can't happen! When Paige drinks she goes over board, does crazy shit and then can barely function the next morning. Tomorrow morning is what we've been fighting to be a part of this entire season.

"What the fuck is your problem?"Paige yelled.

"We have a final to run tomorrow Paige! Stop acting stupid!"

"Im literally doing nothing!"

"You're going to get drunk-"

"Im not! I have control!"

"No you don't! Stop kidding yourself! You think you do but next thing you know you're passed out on the damn floor!"

"For the last fucking time stop acting like my mother! You've been doing this all season, you have no fucking right to be that way to me!"

"Because you're my partner so whatever you do affects me! If we weren't partners do you think id give a damn about you?"

"Yea but you have no right to control me!"

"You are not about to get drunk and fuck up this whole thing for me tomorrow Paige!"

Paige planted a slap across her face, "STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT! MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS AND LEAVE ME ALONE! IF I WANT TO GET DRUNK THEN I WILL! IM A GROWN ASS WOMAN-"

"THEN START ACTING LIKE IT FOR ONCE IN YOUR DAMN LIFE!"

"Woah woah woah whats going on?"AJ came in-between the two.

Red in the face, Charlotte angrily stormed off.

"YOU'RE NOT THE FUCKING BOSS OF ANYONE CHARLOTTE!"Paige yelled.

VC-Paige-I don't need Charlotte's two cents about anything. I know myself, I know my limit. Im not stupid. I don't need her telling me what to do. Thats where she crosses the line.

"Now I need another drink." Paige said to the random guy.

The Challengers spent a few more minutes at the club and then was taken home.

"Guys, can we please give Paige all the liquor we have in the house?"Charlotte said as she walked through the doors, "We have a final to run tomorrow and she clearly needs it."

"Oh ha ha ha im an alcoholic very funny."Paige sarcastically said.

"No, I'm serious. She's drunk already. Might as well finish her off."Charlotte said, "Why don't you go drink a whole bottle of vodka and get even more drunk. Which one of the guys would you be taking to bed with you this time huh?"

VC-Alexa-Its half ten, I puked my life out a few minutes ago, now everyone's back home and Charlotte and Paige are yelling at each other. What did I miss?

"Charlotte shut the hell up for god's sake!"Paige fired back, "You think you know too much! Stupid bitch."

"No! No I won't shut up! You freaking slapped me tonight after I spoke out about what you were doing wrong! IM SUPPOSED TO JUST STAND THERE AND WATCH YOU FUCK UP MY CHANCE AT WINNING THE FINALS AND NOT DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT RIGHT? AND YOU'RE ACTING LIKE YOU WERE DOING NOTHING WRONG! ITS THE NIGHT BEFORE THE FINAL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD AND YOU'RE TAKING SHOT AFTER SHOT! DO YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF ALCOHOL PROBLEM? MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE AT REHAB INSTEAD OF ON A REALITY SHOW!"

Becky's jaw dropped.

"CAN YOU EVER THINK ABOUT SOMEBODY ELSE JUST FOR ONCE PAIGE?"

"Girls, come on. We don't need this right now."said Dream.

"HOW ABOUT I DO ONE BETTER THAN DRINKING AND QUIT THE FUCKING SHOW RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW?"Paige yelled.

"GO AHEAD!"

"IM A CHAMPION ALREADY BITCH! YOU'RE NOT! YOU NEED ME TO BE RELEVANT! I'LL FUCKING PACK MY SHIT AND FLY BACK TO THE UK RIGHT NOW!"

"GO AHEAD PAIGE! GO AHEAD!"

Paige kicked away a glass vase and stormed off to her room.

"YOU DONT FUCKING THINK ID DO IT BITCH? WATCH ME!"She said as she walked.

Dream chased behind her.

VC-Alexa-I hope she does it. It'd be better for us. Stay true to your word Paige.

Charlotte took a seat on the sofa in the living room with her head in her hands.

VC-Charlotte-This is where the biggest difference between Paige and I factors in. Paige is a very laid back person whereas I am all about my game. Both of us with our very different personalities is like a tornado and a volcano together. Chaos was bound to happen at some point. I was just hoping it wouldn't be now.

Dream found Paige haphazardly throwing her belongings into her suitcase.

"Paige, come on. I know you're not about to do this."he said.

"SHE THINKS IM A FUCKING ALCOHOLIC! I'LL SHOW HER WHO'S AN ALCOHOLIC!"

"The finals is literally tomorrow. What are you doing?"

"Im doing whats best Velveteen!"

"Oh my god."he said in defeat.

She zipped up her suitcases and rolled them into the living room.

"Get me a plane ticket out of here!"she yelled to one of the camera men.

"Paige, please put the suitcases down and lets talk about this."said AJ.

"I don't want to talk anymore. Im over this whole thing."

"Okay, the producers are getting you a flight out of here in the morning."AJ lied to her, "So just chill out and wait until then."

She left her suitcases behind and marched out to the pool area to cool off. Dream kept his eye on her.

"I knew this was going to happen, I just knew it." Charlotte said.

"Maybe if you didnt keep egging on the situation, this could have been avoided." CM Punk said while eating Pringles.

"No. Im not going to sit quietly and let Paige act like an idiot. I gotta keep her in check."

"Then this is your fault just as its Paige's"

"Whatever. I dont give a damn. If I couldve run this final by myself then I would have. She's clearly useless."

VC-Charlotte-As of now, I dont know where Paige's head is at. Im not even going to try to talk to her because I have nothing nice to say. If she decides to quit tomorrow then so be it. Im not going to stoop to her. Paige's weakness is that she always lets her emotions get the best of her.

—-

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22K 505 32
What Happens When A Fearless Girl Meets The Psychotic One
91.5K 2.1K 127
@romanreignswwe liked your post @romanreignswwe commented on your post @romanreignswwe started following you Cover By: @-bxckylynch
23.7K 1.2K 65
We've all seen Are You The One, Temptation Island and Ex On The Beach. Now, imagine a show that is all of those combined. What will happen when a bun...
27.4K 1.7K 70
Rebecca was never one to like school and that included most of the people in it. She was used to staying on the sidelines, causing a bit of drama whi...