trust issues | NCT NoRen

Від myheartueandlifeu

"Why can't you just trust me, Jeno?" Renjun asked the boy. Jeno shuddered, hating that word. Trust is a word... Більше

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII

XVII

402 29 24
Від myheartueandlifeu

"Wenjun Hyungie, can you come sleep with me?" Bo asked, teary eyed and pouting. Renjun's heart melted, and he rolled away from Jeno who had been laying close to the other, feeling how his right side felt cold once the blonde moved away.

"Come on, baby." Renjun held Bo's small hand, leading him back inside his dim room.

Jeno watched them move away, feeling disappointed that Bo took Renjun away from him.

Wait what? I'm not jealous... nah that ain't it. I just have nobody to entertain me now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Renjun?" Jeno peeked his head inside his younger brother's room, seeing the blonde sitting down in Bo's rocking chair while the boy was held in his arms. His head was held by Renjun's hand, resting on the older's shoulder and Jeno noticed the blanket that covered both of their bodies. Jeno's ears could pick up the faint humming sound that came from Renjun's lips, probably lulling Bo to sleep.

Jeno didn't know how to feel about seeing that. He saw Renjun differently. In a good different, at least that was what Jeno hoped it was.

"Jun?" Jeno called out, peeking his head in and seeing Renjun's warm and loving gaze switch onto Jeno, his eyes still sparklyand illuminated by the lamp Bo had in his room.

"Hey." Renjun smiled at Jeno, using his free hand to pat at a chair that was right next to his. Jeno gulped and nodded, soft footsteps padding across the wooden floor. Jeno shakily sat down, not knowing why he was so nervous when this was his own house, and he wasn't a stranger. Maybe it was the way Renjun felt comfortable having Bo in his arms or maybe it was something else, but Jeno felt like he was stepping into foreign territory.

"You look comfortable." Jeno chuckled, seeing Renjun pat Bo's hair down and sigh.

"Kind of. He drools so I put the blanket on my shoulder." Renjun said, making Jeno chuckle.

"Yeah... it gets kind of annoying." Jeno chuckled, pulling up his knees to his chest and wrapping his arms around his legs.

"Why, does it happen to run in the family?" Renjun joked, hearing a scoff from Jeno. Renjun turned to look at the boy and see him roll his eyes and shrug, turning to his side to see Renjun better.

"I'd be lying if I said it didn't." Jeno chuckled, a little embarrassed. Renjun snickered a laugh out, smiling afterwards down at the boy that was sound asleep in his arms.

Jeno's eyes lingered out the window, furrowing his eyesbrows afterwards. He got up and checked outside, seeing how everything was covered in white and the snow that came falling down from the heavens was not stopping at all. The streetlights barely gave out a glow, being clouded from all sides in thick and heavy snow.

"Hey, did you know it was gonna snow?" Jeno directed his question to Renjun who seemed just as clueless as him.

"I though it was gonna be tomorrow." Renjun added, eyes wandering to the sight that Jeno was looking at outside. The taller's phone started buzzing as it was a call from somebody. Jeno checked the ID, seeing his mom's contact calling him.

"Hello? Mom?" Jeno answered the call, looking at Renjun who seemed just as, maybe even more, clueless.

"Hey honey. So your dad and I are gonna stay at a hotel nearby. The main roads are closed and it would be too dangerous to go back. We had to drive for an hour and its best if we don't come back until tomorrow. Is that alright?" His mom had explained her current situation, making Jeno's eyes enlarge, worried about what he had heard.

"The roads are closed? Really?" Jeno looked at Renjun, panic filling both of their eyes.

"Yeah honey. I'm sorry that I had to leave you alone with Bo. I hope you don't mind too much." His mom said, sounding worried as the emotion was laced in her shaky voice.

"No, that's okay. I'll try my best, okay. Don't worry about us." Jeno sighed, hoping his mom wouldn't be too worried about him.

"Alright, thanks again, honey. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, bye mom. Stay safe." Jeno heard his mom say one more farewell before the phone beeped, signalling the end of the phone call.

The first thing Jeno did was look at Renjun's eyes again, seeing how the other wanted answers while his hand swept away the hair on Bo's forehead. The younger squirrmed around a little, his little hands holding Renjun's shoulders as he slept.

"What happened?" Renjun whispered out, feeling Jeno sit back down in the warm and fuzzy chair that was right besides Renjun's. Jeno sighed and leaned his head on the shoulder that didn't support Bo's head on. Renjun felt his cheeks heat up, forcing himself to not feel that way since it was just something that his friends did a lot.

"The roads are closed off. My parents won't arrive until tomorrow and I don't think you'll be able to leave any sooner as well."

"Oh." Was the only thing that left Renjun's lips for a while. He wondered if it would be awkward to spend the night at Jeno's house. He wondered where he would sleep and if he should just stay in Bo's room like the little boy had asked him to do so.

"I mean, it won't be that bad. You can sleep on my bed and I'll-"

"No it's okay. I'll stay here with Bo since he asked for it." Renjun smiled, seeing how the boy's bed would fit them both on it.

"No, I can't let you sleep here with him. Take my bed." Jeno said, placing a hand on Renjun's thigh and looking straight into his eyes. Renjun didn't know what to say, shaking his head and refusing Jeno's offer.

"It's okay. I'd feel bad to have you sleep somewhere else." Renjun murmurred, feeling how Jeno's gaze still lingered in him.

"Then we can share. You take half and I'll take the other half." Jeno said, finding a quick solution to it. Renjun gulped and nodded hesitantly after a couple of seconds.

Renjun looked down at the little boy in his arms, getting up and gently placing him down in his own bed, having him hug one of the larger plushies he had laying around. Renjun made sure to take his temperature one last time, sighing in relief as it had gone down just a little bit. Turning around, he saw how Jeno was waiting for him by the door, letting him pass through, turning the lamp off and closing the door carefully so that it made no sound.

Jeno guided Renjun to his room, as the both of them smiled at each other, making conversation about anything so that it wouldn't be awkward. Jeno really wondered what inside of him had suggested Renjun to share the bed. He wondered why he was affected by that, not wanting to trust where his emotions were going.

I don't want this to be another Yeonji.

Going inside, he quickly runs to the bathroom to brosh his teeth, hearing Renjun speaking in the room. When his eyes quickly glanced as to where the other boy was, he saw the phone by his ear and a nervous look on his face.

"Lele, calm down and pass the phone to mom." Renjun tried to calmly say, getting frustrated with his younger brother who was bickering on the phone as to why he hadn't returned.

"What do you mean calm down?! It's snowing hard and you're not back yet!" His high pitched voice echoed from Renjun's phone where the blonde put the phone away from his ear and Jeno started laughing, choking on the toothpaste in his mouth.

"Pass. The. Phone." Renjun sternly said, glaring at Jeno and shaking his head. Jeno could hear some more whines before a mellow voice appeared on the other line and Renjun explained the whole situation calmly to his mom.

"Okay. You're grown up, you know what to do." His mom sounded calm while Jeno could faintly hear Chenle screaming insults at his brother and whining to his mom.

"Okay. Thanks mom. I'll see you tomorrow, hopefully." Renjun smiled, hearing his mom say some words before hanging up. When the phone call ended, Renjun sighed and threw his phone next to him on the bed. The boy was laying down, under the covers and drowned in Jeno's clothes to the point that Jeno thought it was kind of funny to see how tiny the boy looked in his own clothes.

"Is Chenle always like that?" Jeno joked, patting his face dry as he splashed some water on his face. Renjun only huffed out a puff of breath, seeing how his golden hair flew up in the air and landed back down on his forehead in the same spot.

"You mean a pain in the ass? Yeah." Renjun sighed, feeling the bed dip next to him as Jeno neared by and snuggled under the warm covers. He had taken the left side of the bed while Renjun was laying down on the right side, seeing how Jeno's room was nice and orderly.

Feeling his phone ding, he checked it and rolled his eyes.

lele:
ge
you cant do this
>:(((

jun:
i can do whatever the f i want
im an adult and a child ike you cant tell me what to do

lele:
ITS MR LEE

jun:
jeno's my friend too okay
he aint just your teacher

lele:
no
i will NOT have my dance teacher steal you away from me

jun:
lele its one night

lele:
oH?
SO NOW UR HAVING A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH MY TEACHER
I SEE HOW IT IS

jun:
no
no its not
im just spending the night to help Bo and bc i cant fucking go home

lele:
im still mad >:(

jun:
oh there's a snow day

lele:
gASP
SNOW DAY :DDDDD

"My brother is an imbecile."

"I teach him how to dance, so... yeah basically."

"Damn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i want a 7dream comeback and i hope there'll be one so we can see jealous jeno over mark and renjun

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

26.7K 919 22
𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆 and 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 are in love with each other...
22.5K 662 25
right person right timing. "what hurts more? getting cheated on or finding out you were never in an actual relationship?" "my back."
129K 3.5K 38
Sinners. Do I need to say more? Mark is someone Donghyuck wants to mess with. Donghyuck is someone that most people at school want to get fucked or f...
315K 10.1K 55
- they say that trust is easier to break, but harder to fix. now, with certain someones in their way, can haejin and jaemin continue their story? » M...