My Robotic Boyfriend

By Emelradine

(COMPLETED) Wattpad NA Featured Novel After ordering a Robotic Boyfriend from an anonymous website on the dar... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40A
40B
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99: FINALE
A Short Review
MY ROBOTIC STRANGER: OUT NOW

88

1.9K 280 137
By Emelradine

Keep the comment section healthy

Ivy

The lights from Ethans' house were turned on as I got out from my car, locking all the doors and walking to his doorstep. It was dark already, and I had spent the rest of the day after school with Fiona and Caramel at the Hub. I even had Fiona try Ethan's number a few times, but he didn't pick up.

Under the dark sky and the pretty chill air around, I wondered.

Why hadn't he picked up Fiona's call? I thought it was me he had been trying to avoid, now I was positive something else was involved.

He wouldn't just ghost everyone except something was really wrong. Is he in trouble? Did something happen after I left yesterday?

With just that thought alone, my heart hammered against my chest.

What if something had happened... Oh my God.

The moment I raised my hand to knock, the door pulled open, revealing Edith who looked like she was about leaving. When she saw me, her eyes widened, a smile coming to her face. "Hey, Ivy."

"Hey, Edith... I thought you weren't going to be around till the next week."

She nodded. "Yeah," a grin tearing across her face. "I forgot some of my hair products and I quickly came to pick them up. I've been trying to reach Ethan all morning, but his number wasn't going through."

I blinked. "Wait... Ethan isn't home?"

"Nope."

I gulped. "I've also been trying to call him all through today. I've sent countless texts, but he hasn't replied to any of them."

She furrowed her brows. "That's strange."

"It is. Do you- do you know where he could have gone? Or has this ever happened before?"

She stopped to think about it. "I'm not sure, but most times when he disappears like this, it's either he's with the Lithians, and doesn't want any of us to worry. I'm sure he's fine though."

I nodded. "Yeah?"

"Yeah... I mean, it's Ethan, he knows how to take care of himself." She smiled. "I'm sure he's going to be home soon."

She was right, Ethan was capable of taking care of himself, but still, something just doesn't feel right.

I sighed. "You seem to be going out."

"Yeah, I am."

"Is it okay if I stay here and wait for him?" I asked.

"Of course, this place is as yours as it is mine." She grinned. "Here you go." She tossed me the keys. "I'm sort of in a hurry, please call me when he gets back home."

"Sure, I will." I said, watching her rush off as I walked into the house and closed the door behind me.

I let out a breath, my eyes looking around to find anything out of place.

Nothing was.

Everything was intact, and properly arranged as always.

I brought out my phone, calling his number again.

It rang rang and rang, still no response. 

I sighed. "Where are you, Ethan?"

I spent the rest of the minutes pacing around and thinking of ways to break everything to him.

Two hours passed, and he was not back yet.

I had taken a shower and changed into one of his shirts that graciously looked like one of those baggy gowns.

I stayed up in his room, my eyes following the patterns he had drawn on his bedroom wall, my fingers tracing the new lines I hadn't noticed before.

Sighing, I left there, picking up my phone and calling him again.

Still no response.

Something really isn't right. It's almost midnight, and he's not back yet.

I made my way to the bathroom, and stood in front of the mirror, my worried reflection staring right back at me.

Am I making the right choice by just waiting for him? What if something is really up with him? What if he was kidnapped and needed help getting out? What if Glory took him... Wait no... What if it was Dean?

As these thoughts stacked themselves up in my head, my heart rate increased.

Is Ethan in trouble?

I groaned, my head falling as my hands palmed my face, willing myself to think straight.

He's fine... He's probably busy with the Lithians, and he'll be back soon. He's Ethan, he's strong and can take care of himself.

Releasing a long breath to calm myself, I looked back up at the mirror.

I yelped, almost jumping out of my skin, my heart skipping a few beats as my eyes caught Ethan's from the relection of the mirror.

I turned immediately, relief flooding through me as I took in his unharmed form, leaning against the bathroom doorway.

"You're okay." I let out with a breath as he shot me a lazy smile, standing upright and making a move to close the distance between us.

Then he stumbled. "Ethan!" Shock and fear rumbled through my veins as I rushed towards him, trying to hold him upright. "Ethan, are you okay?"

He chuckled, stumbling a bit more as he moved us further back, until my back was right against the sink. He then grinned at me, before his face came down to my neck, his body pressing against mine as he took a long sniff of me.

Alcohol, that's what he smelled like.

His glassy gaze came back to meet mine as I stared up at him, worry wrecking me.

"How do you manage to smell nice all the time?" He asked, cocking his head to a corner and pouting as if trying to figure out why? "Like vanilla, blueberries, rainbows." He chuckled. "As if I know how or if the rainbow has a smell... Not like I've even seen one before." He scoffed.

I would have pondered on how cute he looked right now, if I wasn't worried and confused at the same time. "Eth-"

"But I don't really care." He smiled at me, cutting me off. "Since looking at you has given me a vivid example of how a rainbow should look like... Beautiful."

A compliment?

"Uh... Thank you?" I let out, unsure, snapping out of it and letting my heart shoot out questions. "Why are you drunk? Where were you? Why didn't you pick up when I called? Why didn't you respond to any of my text? What's wrong? Did something happen?"

He cupped my face. "God, ponytail, don't you ever get tired of asking questions?"

"You reek of alcohol. I think I have all the reasons to be concerned about you. What's wrong?"

His hands left my face, coming to rest on either side of the sink, completely pinning me between me and it. "You look so hot tonight, I love it when you wear my clothes." He said, ignoring my question as he buried his head to my neck once more, this time leaving trails of kisses with his warm lips, making me feel warm in all the right places.

I felt his hand travel from my hips to beneath my shirt.

I froze at the feel of his hand on my bare skin, my body sizzled with shivers.

Quickly, I held his wrist to stop him as I tried to catch his gaze again. "Eth-"

His lips captured mine, slapping my words out of my mouth and brain, I couldn't think properly anymore as he kissed me, his other hand coming to my waist and pulling me closer to him. When his tongue met mine, I melted, his warmth seeping through me, and the intoxicating taste of alcohol from the kiss had my head swirling.

This kiss was like any we'd ever shared. It had my heart pumping furiously against my chest, it had my head in the clouds and I was beginning to lose sense of my surroundings.

My body literally ached for him, and I knew, I knew I had to stop this, to stop him, for his own good, but instead of stopping him, the grip I had on his wrist loosened as my hand went around his shoulders, my fingers burying themselves into his soft hair, as I let his hand roam around freely on my body. 

His lips left mine to my neck once more, his hand familiarizing itself with my breast, sending my heart leaping and my body begging for more.

The ache between my legs only increased, and as he pressed his body to mine, I could very well feel that he was just as aroused as I was.

His fingers brushed down from my breast to my stomach and down to panties, where they grazed through my already wanting core. I moaned.

"Fuck Ivy, you have no idea how bad I want you right now." He murmured against my ear, his lips grazing my earlobe, sending shivers and warmth down my spine.

But this isn't right... He was drunk, and he was doing more than he had ever done when he was in his right senses.

But I didn't want him to stop, not now that he was doing all that I had wanted him to do.

Now that he was freely exploring my body without fear of ruining our relationship.

Was I being selfish?

Surely this isn't what he wanted, or the way he even wanted it to happen, he had always made that clear.

But I could feel it, I could feel it in my bones that he needed this, and if I stopped him, I was afraid, afraid he'd think I didn't want him.

In this state, his guards were totally down, and as he kissed me, I could feel him trembling. He was like a fragile glass at this moment, confused and highly intoxicated to even see reason.

So I left him to do what he wanted, what he needed, even if he would most definitely hate me for it when it's dawn, I'd face all the consequences later on.

But for now, I was going to help him, whichever way I could.

___

Vote and Comment:-)

I want to know what you guys think...

Should Ivy have stopped him, knowing this could as well hurt him more than he might have been hurt before?

Do you think Ethan knows the whole truth now?

What do you think they did to Ethan? Are people with the chip supposed to even get drunk?

The Lithians have been quiet for long enough, don't you think?

Follow the official series page on Instagram, username (theroboticseries)

Catch you guys in the next update, which might be tomorrow if I get Inspired by your ever lovely comments. *wink wink* see ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355 115 117
This is the first part of book 2 in The Last Science series. For book 1, please see here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/145718843-the-last-science No...
35.1K 3.5K 31
Tales from the Juggernaut #1. Complete. Wattys 2018 shortlist. WHAT IS THE SECRET OF THE JUGGERNAUT? *PRAISE FOR THE JUGGERNAUT* *** Good story, grea...
3.6K 665 51
A dystopian young adult novel involving romance, secret experiments on human subjects, and a group of teenagers' will to survive. Reader Comments: "...
Radiating By MK-Rocks

Science Fiction

364 57 48
In the year 2045... Highschool popular girl Rachel living her life in fear because she's different, different from everyone shes meet in her entire l...