My Kitten (GirlxGirl)(MDLG)

By Feverish

Hope is a good girl, at least she tried her best to be, but college is hard and so is dealing with a Narcissi... More

2 Durnk Too Funkchin
Don't Be A Stranger
Again, Please
Don't Leave
Yeah, No, Let's Go
Say No
Something about the...
A-list
As One
Lie-Ya
By the 19th
By the 19th- prt 2
Say it with me
Home Sweet
11:11
Falling
Escaping
If Heaven Was a Sound
All Fun and Games
This Love Rightfully Belongs To You
Hello Kitty
Truths
Dial Tone
Touch
Now Things and Later Things
Cars and Clubs
Baby Presents
Home For The Weekend
R&R

--Person

3.6K 136 12
By Feverish

The drive was simple and fairly quick, esspecially considering that neither of them were driving. Andre had taken the initiative to hire a driver the night before once he discovered that Gigi wasn't home.

He wouldn't be doing his job right if he let her miss a company meeting because of a poorly planned night trip to a certain teenager. Andre had been sitting up front with the driver while Gigi and Hope were in the back. The partition was down so gave equal opportunity for either if them to speak, of course it had to be Andre is spoke first.

He spoke freely noticing the new tag along was asleep.

"I was banking on you being dead, and at the very least, Brain damaged," he said typing away on his tablet. Organizing the schedules so that all the important things would fit smoothly today. Now that they had lost nearly 2 hours of drive time, the meeting was inevitable pushed back, and that closed up designated spots for simple things like leisure and eating.

"Calm down, its not that bad," Gigi smirked running her hand loosely through Hope's curls.

"Oh yeah, not that bad? I'm this close to making you eat in the shower to save the fifteen minutes you wasted trying to pick out shoes," his face started to turn red with anger as he huffed in his seat.

Gigi chuckled, "it wouldn't be the first time."

"Great, I can can shave that window down to ten minutes, what with your experience and all," he tapped away at his schedule shortening unnecessary tasks and lengthening the never necessary ones.
"Why were you even with her, who is she, you're father won't like this at all."

Gigi looked up at him as the car pulled into one of their partned hotels.

"My father isn't going to know,"

"Sorry to say this but you don't sign my checks, he does,"

"I'm not asking you as an employee, I'm asking you as a friend. I like her, she's harmless, he doesn't need to know anything, she's not a mission, she's not a threat, and she has nothing to do with business, therefore, it has nothing to do with him," She spoke strongly as the car came to a rolling stop. She didn't move until Andre nodded to signify that he understood. He could understand her need to protect her things from her father. He's not the good guy to things that takes his daughters attention. Soon enough they were in a hotel room Hope was sitting the bed with heavy eyes as Gigi paced behind Andre going over property deals that seemed to rush in as they walked though the doors.

"You have to close on the new Las Vegas Property today By two or their telling me they're going to pull out. We cant lose another one of your dad will definitely be coming down to slap you on the wrist and make me dig my own grave!"

"Screw the Las Vegas location, How are the Miami and Chicago deals?"

Gigi had proposed to her father the expansion of their clubs but he wasn't too keen about going far away form Washington. He liked to keep Gigi on a leash, huge liked to know what she was doing, that she wasn't getting to trouble, that's she was safe.

"He's going to pissed but they've accepted your offers, they closed the deal with Wriker yesterday, the land is yours, I'll send word to the company and you can pick out designs when you get to HQ."

"Speaking of HQ, I want HQ to be moved, I don't want to travel so far and now that we're expanding I need to be as close as possible with them." The pair talked and talked as even as Gigi diss ape red into the bathroom. Hope quickly got up to follow her before she closed herself in. She quickly stated to strip from her comfortable clothes and quickly started to pull on a dress, wit was black and it didn't take Hope long at all to figure out it was the hottest thing she's ever seen. the squeezed and stretched in all the right places busting her already sharply curves. She watched as her legs swung back and forth on the toilet.

"Zip me up kitten?"

the question reached Hope somehow even though she was a thousand miles away day dreaming about that dress.

"As soon as my meeting is over we van take the day off and maybe go to an arcade," Gigi watched Hope's expression closely in the mirror to gauge what she thought she wanted.

She tried again, "The park?" This time Hope perked up a bit more and shrugged.

She went off on a limb quickly, the though popped into her head when she was examining Hope's room, and later browsing for an outfit in her closet. Everything she owned seemed a bit Juvenile to Gigi but it fit Hope like nothing else.

"How about the mall, maybe even visit the Disney store, Andre's Neice's birthday is coming up and I'm invited to the party."

This time there was an audible gasp through the pristine white lit bathroom. So Gigi kept going as she tuned around in her heels, "and I happen to need a plus one, she's turning six but a party is still a party."

Gigi was now at least a foot and half taller than Hope, but felt comforting the smaller girl. Even when Gigi swiftly lifted her onto the white and grey marble vanity to be at lest face to face with her. They were breathing the same air and Hope was distracted yet again by Gigi's striking features, they were soft and delicate, but she wasn't to be mistaken for a child. Her presence to Hope was that of a model, a star. It was scary at first, but after the night they spent together, cuddling talking, laughing, and- -, Hope haven't given her night of bliss a second thought but it was quite frankly a milestone, one she didn't think she would ever achieve in life.

"Last night, we- y-you, um," hope stuttered trying to get her words out, she need to ask, she needed to know what this was, what they were doing she understood the concept of dating but that wasn't the norm around her. Before Jazzy had a Daddy, her "dating", was making out in locker room and he was hot enough getting off before he dropped her at home after a visit to the mall or McDonald's. It wasn't serious it wasn't real it was just a front to steal pleasure from teenage boys. Even Hayden had his go round before his Domme and he's still having it, they could easily call their arrangement an open relationship, but that so wouldn't be on purpose its a consequence of attachment and infidelity.

Hope didn't want to be a hook up, a booty call, a side chick, she wanted more, and she hadn't though of that last night when she literally handed her virginity to Gigi damn near on a silver platter last night.

Gigi quickly caught on as the girl got flustered she smirked.

"We," she corrected, "We had sex, did you like it?" She asked simply to embarrass the girl.

Hope dropped her head as her cheeks rated to burn then on the rest of her face, she couldn't stop the feeling that were crashing in to her, she did like it, she liked it a lot and like any normal person she wanted her to do it again sometime. For the first time she understood why her friends were chasing the feeling, why it was so Devine to them. Why it was punishment when Jazzy's Daddy took it away from her, why she worked so hard to get it back. It quickly occurred to Hope that she would have a problem blessing Gigi if it meant the woman would reward her with that explosive feeling from last night.

"I'm assuming you liked it, I'm sorry it was so sudden, I wish I could've made it more special for you, it being your first time and all," Gigi leaned forward a bit and lifted Hope's head so that they could meet eyes.

"No," he shook her head, "I liked it, it was perfect."

The sudden need to make Gigi believe that took over her, as she closed the gap between them. Their lips met smoothly in a slow sweet kiss. It was purely for the satisfaction of touching.

When they broke the kiss, Hope kicked back in with a new vigor, "What are we, what is this?" Her arms were still around Gigis neck were they seemed to float whenever they kissed, the taller woman was now standing in between her legs and her large hands were gently laying on her hips.

"We're whatever you want us to be, I'm not picky," Gigi smiled and started to kiss her once again this time on her and up and down her jaw, Hope could barley thing with the distractions and it make her bit frustrated. She gently pushed Gigi's shoulder only to her start to gently suck on a spot that inevitably made shivers run up and down her hopes spine. She moaned a bit as then tingling in her tummy started to drop lower.

"Gigi," she tried to be firm but it came out as a pathetic whimper ending the blonde on as she started to use her teeth in the mix. The pleasure surprised Hope causing her gentle pushing to turn into gripping on Gigi's shoulders. It hurt but the pain made her feel something she'd never felt before, it was intense and she could suddenly feel her heart and her nether regions throbbing for more.

Hope quickly determined that, that was what she was missing from their kisses the other day, this, her teeth, scraping biting and the sucking it used in an element that she didn't know she craved until today in a luxurious hotel bathroom with a hot chick she met a day and half ago.

Gigi broke their connection and started to fix Hopes hair as she caressed her burning cheeks but Gigi had started it and Hope didn't want to stop, ever.

She wiggled in her spot feeling herself becoming simple as frowned, "More, Gigi, more." She tried to pull the moan back was stropped by the knocking on the door and Andre screaming about taking peeing off the schedule. And he was right, they needed to go.

"Later, yeah, lets go Kitten," she lifted Hope to help her land effectively on her feet. The two walked out together, hand in hand. Gigi examined the mark she'd just given her person. She was determined to be something more than Hope's friend and so far that was true. Hope was her-Person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 262 8
I needed this. I need to let go. She thought as she tried to justify her sexual feelings towards the sexy beast tangled to her body. "Stop me..." Ma...
448 1 13
Sharika "Shug" Collins is looking for a job in marketing and it just so happens that her cousin Empress owns Rainbow Marketing so when she goes in fo...
232K 3.9K 41
Willow Clarke has newly turned 18. Straight A student, good girl, she's pretty much planned her whole life out down to the smallest of details, with...
44.4K 1.4K 25
Satan has been mistreated since day one. Ever since her parents found out they were having boy and girl twins, they have been disgusted but the fact...