A Not So Perfect Love Story (...

Da extreme_simmy

The story is about a typical average girl, Y/n, living in the United States with her best friend, Ryujin. She... Altro

"Perfect Life"
No Means No
What is happening?
Eavesdrop
In Shock
Korea!
University
Auditions
Who are you?
Save me
Interview
Practice
Photo Shoot
Connection
Beach
Hospital
Anger
I love you
Bowling
Sick
Nightmare
Rivalry?
Concert Practice
Amusement Park
Excitement
Concert
Truth or Dare
Drunk
Parents
Traveling to Japan
Famous?
Tokyo Disneyland
Carousel
Eiffel Tower
Necklace
Cooking
USA
Times Square
Photo Gallery
Two sides
Friends
Disneyland California
A mess
Heartbreak
I am here for you
Bodyguard
It's over
Make me smile
Happy birthday love!
Date
Take care of me
Trip pt. 1
Cherry blossom pt. 2
Restart of a friendship
Graduation
I'm sorry
Family
Goodbye forever (End)
Special Chapter

Jealous

818 55 0
Da extreme_simmy

The next morning~

Y/N POV

I wake up and get out of my room to see Ryujin. I wonder if she is still mad at me. Then suddenly she runs up to me and hugs me tightly.

"I am not mad at you anymore I missed you! I didn't get to see you since yesterday morning" She pouts at me and then hides her face in my chest.

"I missed you too!" I caress her hair while hugging her. I look at the time. 7:00 am. Oh shoot! I have to go to work. I pull her away and then walk to the bathroom to get ready.

Once I got out of the bathroom Ryujin being her clingy self back hugs me tightly. "Do you really have to go to work today? Today was my only day off and I wanted to spend it with you." She says in a sad tone.

"Yes I have to work today. How about this, after I finish with my work today why don't we go to the mall. It is okay for me to be hanging out with you right?" I turn to look at her while saying this.

"It should be fine I am only a trainee I don't think anyone will recognize me." I look up to her in excitement.

"Okay then I'll meet with you later! I have to head out now! bye~" I let go of the her and then pat her head. Then I walk out of the house and drove to the JYP building.

I see the Manager and bow to him, "Hello sir!"

"Hello Y/N, today you will be going to Twice's dorm because when they are ready they will be going to the photo shoot site later today." Manager tells me while handing me the schedule and the dorm address. I nod and then thank him. I head back into the car then drive to the dorm.

I park the car in the front of the dorm and then go up to the front door and knocked.

*knock knock*

"Who's there?" I hear someone's voice from the inside as I hear the doors unlock.

"Hello! Y/N come in! You can sit in the living room over there we will be ready shortly" I see Jihyo opening the door for me and I say hello back then I walk inside and nod. I head for the couch to see Mina on the couch. She must be ready already.

"Hiii Y/N! Come watch this show with me!" Mina says to me excitedly.

"Hello! Okay!" I sit next to Mina.

After sometime I hear someone walk down the stairs and I look to see Dahyun. She looks at me and we make eye contact. Then Dahyun looks away and breaks the eye contact. She continues walking to what she needs to do. I looked back at the TV and Mina asked if I was alright and I nodded. I couldn't help but think how pretty she looks with her hair wet. I started blushing but looked away so Mina couldn't see. I don't like Dahyun... I don't... right?

-

Few minutes later~

"Looks like everyone is ready to go to the photo shoot" Jihyo says as she tries to get everyone to go to their cars.

"Which car am I in?" I asked all of them then suddenly Sana pops up in front of me.

"You will be sitting next to me!" She says with a really big smile. I smile back at her.

She drags me to the car and we drove off. After sometime I felt someone's head on my shoulder and it was Sana. She seemed to be tired and fell asleep on me. I looked at her and smiled. Then when we arrived I poked Sana to wake up.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" I giggle as she wakes up and her face instantly turns red. Maybe I learned how to flirt a little because of Ryujin...

"Come on we have to go we are already here" She gets out of the car after me and walks next to me to the photo shoot site.

I feel someone staring at me and then I look to see Dahyun looking at me but then she looks away. I scratch my head confused as to why she was looking at me. Did I look funny? Or did I do something wrong to her? I tried to stop thinking about that and continued walking to the site.

"You are here Y/N! We shall start the photo shoot!" The manager greets me then yells at everyone to get into their positions.

All the members of Twice took their pictures together as they all posed. After the group photos was the individual photos. I called each one and took their photos. I had one left and it was Dahyun. I don't know why my heart started beating at the thought I had to take her pictures. Maybe because she was scaring me with all the staring. I really wanna know if I did anything wrong.

Dahyun walked towards the site from the dressing room and looks at me then looks at the camera. I started taking pictures. I tried to calm myself down as I felt my heart beating fast. I looked at her through the photos when they were done and I realized how beautiful she was I couldn't breathe for some time.

"Why are you staring at my pictures for so long?" Dahyun walked up next to me to look the photos too. I freak out and looked down.

"W-Well I-I was making sure the photo quality w-was good. Looks like they are good u-uh... we are done!" I start blushing and make up an excuse. Then I tell everyone we are finished with the photo shoot and quickly walk away. I turned around and saw Dahyun smile at me. Does she think i'm weird?... I didn't know whether or not to smile back so I just looked away.

I thanked everyone and all the members for their time and headed for my car to be stopped by Sana.

"Hey Y/N where are you going? Do you want to come to the dorm with us?" She says with her puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry I promised my friend to meet her after the photo shoot" She pouts at me and nods then says goodbye.

-

Arriving at home~

"I am home!" I yell to see Ryujin run to me with an excited face and hug me.

"Let's go to the mall!!" Ryujin yells in excitement as I chuckle at her.

When we arrived at the mall we walked around for a while and came across a clothing store we both wanted to go to.

"How about we go give each other outfits to try that we think each other would look good in?" Ryujin suggests to me and I nod and then smile at her.

I give her a black crop top with blue denim pants and I also added a leather jacket. She gives me a (your ideal outfit). We both went into the dressing room and got changed.

"Are you ready yet?" I ask Ryujin from the other side of the changing room.

"Yes I am done we can go out now" I stepped out at the same time as Ryujin and see us in our outfits. I am shocked because she likes very pretty in her outfit.

"You look so pretty!" I look at her and she looks at me shy then looks away.

"Y-You look g-good too..." She says in a shy voice. I go closer to her face and smile.

"Lets take a photo together!" I took a picture of us and show it to her.

"We should head home it's getting late" I looked at the time on my phone. We changed back into our clothes and bought the clothes we picked out for each other. Then we walked out the store.

As we were walking back to the car I saw a group of girls, I looked closer to see there was 9 of them to be exact. Oh it must be Twice! I walk up to them with Ryujin.

"Hey Y/N! You are shopping here too?" Mina asks me.

"Yep I came here shopping with someone I know, Ryujin" I suddenly feel Ryujin cling onto my arm.

"Hi I am Ryujin the new trainee in JYP" She introduces herself and everyone says hello.

"Oh! I have heard about you! You are so pretty!" Tzuyu says to Ryujin smiling.

"Okay.. okay.. I can't help it but you guys look so cute together!" My eyes opened when Nayeon said that to Ryujin and I. I see Ryujin blushing and I start hearing everyone squeal. Except for Sana with her jealous face and Dahyun who yet again is looking at me with the same look she gave me when I first met her. This uncomfortable look... I can't seem to read her emotions. Does she hate me or not?

"Looks like it is getting late I think we should go" I try to break the awkwardness.

"Okay Y/N see you tomorrow! I hope to see you around too Ryujin!" Chaeyoung says to us before waving. Everyone else says goodbye and waved at us but I look at Dahyun and she started to cling her arms around Momo. I scoffed and rolled my eyes away from her then I said goodbye to everyone else then walked to the car with Ryujin still clinging onto me.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...