NEW Lucky Charm🍀

By TenXPink

NEW Lucky Charm🍀. [COMPLETE] Tay Tawan is the best senior detective on his squad. He arrested hundreds of b... More

🍀Lucky 1
🍀Lucky 2
🍀Lucky 3
🍀Lucky 4
🍀Lucky 5
🍀Lucky 6
🍀Lucky 7
🍀Lucky 8
🍀Lucky 9
🍀Lucky 10
🍀Lucky 11
🍀Lucky 12
🍀Lucky 13
🍀Lucky 14
🍀Lucky 15
🍀Lucky 16
🍀Lucky 17
🍀Lucky 18
🍀Lucky 19
🍀Lucky 20
🍀Lucky 21
🍀Lucky 22
🍀Lucky 23
🍀Lucky 24
🍀Lucky 25
🍀 Lucky 26
🍀 Lucky 27
🍀Lucky 28
🍀 Lucky 30
🍀Lucky 31
🍀 Lucky 32
🍀Lucky 33 [END]
🍀Lucky ALTERNATIVE ENDING
NEXT Story
ALL New Lucky Charm🍀🍀

🍀 Lucky 29

2.5K 175 19
By TenXPink

NEW Lucky Charm🍀

🍀Lucky 29

N. B: Hai all, good news! I have finish writing all the chapter for NEW Lucky Charm. All I need to do is double check it and publish it to you all. Be patient people 💙

New POV

Angry…Sad…Afraid…Lost…Anxious…

I got overwhelm by all the feeling I felt right now.

I texted Tay to asked if he is busy, but I didn’t get any reply until around 23:00 ish. I was about to tell him about what happened.

But it all disappear after I read his text saying he is not coming home tonight because he is busy, and he want me to sleep earlier.

This is not the first time Tay staying at the HQ, but I really want to tell him about Joss, about me can’t handle Joss anymore.

But I guess he is really busy right now, I don’t want to disturb him and the team, I will tell him tomorrow.

~

H Hospital

“Are you going to eat that or not?”

“What’s wrong with you today? Do you have a fight with your handsome boyfriend?”

I stop stirring my noodle and looked at my two best friends.

Should I tell them the truth? I want to talk about what happened to me to someone… But I’m afraid on how they will react, especially Namtan.

“Hello…Earth to Newwiee, Earth to Newwiee…”

Earth waving his hand on my face.

Huff…It’s better not to tell them now, they will be worry about me.

“You know what?! Let’s have a ladies night out tonight!”

After Namtan suggested it, Earth looked at her.

“How many times did I tell you not to use ladies on us?”

“Why? I like it…”

“Just say a night out without the ladies will you?”

“No!!!”

“Newwiee, help me please…”

Earth begging me.

Good thing I still have two my bestfriends, they might don’t know what happen to me, but they will always here to cheer me up.

~

*Knock Knock Knock

“Dr Newwiee, your last patient is here…”

“Thank you nurse Tham…”

My shift is almost over, one last patient and then I will have a night out with Namtan and Earth.

I heard a foot step of someone came in while I’m still busy writing on my report.

*Click

The sound of door lock made me raise my head.

I’m startled, the person that I don’t want to see is here…

“Baby…”

“Stop right there and go out! I don’t want to see you or talk to you!”

Joss stop his step for a second but then he keeps walking towards me.

“Don’t come any closer or I will call security!”

“Baby, can you listen to me first?”

“Don’t call me baby, and I don’t want to hear anything from you!”

Joss quickly grab my arm and pulled me towards him. He hugging me from behind while his hand holding both of my hands so I can’t hit him.

“What are you doing? Let me go!”

“Baby calm down! The more you move the more you will hurt your hand!”

“I don’t care, I just want you to let me go!”

“G*D D*MN IT! I will let you go if you calm down and listen to me!”

I got stiff and stop moving. Every time I disagree or shouting at him, I ended up being scold back or attacked by him.

If I want him to let me go peacefully, I have to calmly go along with him.

I took a deep breath and said to him that I have calmed down now, and asked him to let me go.

“No! you need to listen to me first.”

“Ok…Ok…I’m listening…”

Joss took a deep breath and start saying…

“Baby, I don’t know how to apologize, because I never have to apologize to anyone before. But, I think I owe you an apology of what happened yesterday.”

“...” Joss is apologizing to me?

“I’m so frustrated that I can’t touch or F*ck my boyfriend!”

“But Joss, I’m not your boyfriend.”

“I told you I don’t take no for an answer. You are my boyfriend and I WANT YOU…!”

“Joss, I can’t be your boyfriend.”

“I can give you anything, everything that you want! WHY CAN’T YOU LOVE ME?!!” He sound frustrated and angry at the same time.

“I’m sorry Joss…”

I can’t tell you the real reason is because I already have Tay.

“Do you have someone else?!”

My whole body got stiff after the question came out of his mouth.

Joss turned me around to face him.

“You can’t love me because you love someone else?!!!” He’s gripping my shoulder so hard.

“Joss…you hurting me…”

“ANSWER ME, G*D D*MN IT!!!”

Joss face blazed with anger, I got so scared. But since he finally freed my hand, I took opportunity to punch him, unlock the door and ran away.

At the lobby I saw Earth and Namtan were waiting for me, I should run to them and ask for help.

I ran as fast I can but Joss somehow manage to catching up on me. I felt a hand strongly grab me from behind.

“HEL….Hmpf”

I was about to scream for help but a hand was covering my mouth.

“How dare you running away from me?!”

I got a chilling sensation when Joss whispering on my ear.

“Follow me obediently, if you scream or run away from me again, I’ll F*CKING find your family wherever they are and make them F*CKING pay of what you did to me. Oh, and two of your best friend over there…I wonder what should I do to them, should I kill them or let them live with a broken hand and feet…”

“Hmppff…” My eyes are teary even when I just imagine it.

“Nod your F*cking head if you understand!”

I nodded my head.

“I will let go of my hand, but I warn you, I always keep my words so be good and listen to what I say ok baby?”

I nodded my head again.

Joss finally let go of his hand and turned me around to face him. He scoops my face with both of his hands and said...

“I will cherish you, because I’m F*CKING love you.”

After he said the last three words he kissed me on the lips. I closed my eyes and a tears was falling on my cheek.

“Let’s go!”

Joss holds my hands and we walked out from the hospital and asked me to get inside a car.

“Tay, please help me.”

~

Joss went on silent mode in the car, but he wouldn’t let go on my hand.

Is he afraid that I might run away again? In the middle of the road???

After almost 2 hours drive the car finally stops but before Joss get out from the car, he asked me to hand him my phone.

Why would he need my phone?

“Give me your F*CKING phone!”

I slowly reach my pocket to get my phone and give it to Joss. He slams close the door and walked behind the car.

Joss talked to someone on the phone, and then throw my phone away.

“!!!”

Joss opened my door and grab me out from the car. We walked to the pier, I saw the security guy name Guy standing on the dock waiting and then Joss asked me to get to the yacht.

SH*T!

I don’t have my phone, how Tay supposed to find me?

Think Newwiee…Think…

Oh!!! I remember Hansel and Gretel story where he lays a trail so he can follow it back to home. Maybe I can leave something so Tay and the team can get the clue.

Joss looked back at me because I won’t get in to the Yacht.

“Get on the F*CKING yacht! Did you forget what did I said if you F*CKING mess with me?”

I gulp.

How can I forget?!!!

With a heavy step, I follow Joss into the yacht but I manage to took off the amulet bracelet Tay gave me and throw it down on the deck.

We get in to the bedroom inside the yacht, Joss turned around and facing me. I know he is going to kiss me, so I turned my head aside to avoid the kiss.

He punches the door behind me and then hold my chin to make me looked straight at him.

“If I can’t have you, no one will have you either. Especially that F*CKING detective!!!”

I got chills down my spine.

He knew! He knew that Tay is a detective and he knew about Tay and me!!!

GOD please help me…

Tay, please help me…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.9K 49
Liu Xu Yuan, having died from an unknown death, found himself bound to a system. Thus he starts the journey of going through various worlds to compl...
230K 8.7K 35
[COMPLETED] BoyxBoy On his graduation day, New mustered all his remaining courage to confess his feelings to Tay Tawan, a certified chick magnet and...
48.3K 2.7K 75
A fateful night, Two strangers, meet for the first time and maybe for the last, who knows? Will they meet again? Only time will tell. Tawan Vihokrat...
48.9K 914 29
A romance between two boys with two different lives, one a normal college student and one whose life revolves around gangs, drugs, and murder as he i...