Summit | Taekook

By milkbreadtae

Taehyung didn't know what to expect when he was forced to tutor the player of the school, he had other things... More

act 1
profiles
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
A/N
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
a/n
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.

20.

1.5K 119 15
By milkbreadtae

•:~:•

Jungkook's eyes blinked open how many hours later, his head felt muffled, eyes slightly dizzy as he adjusted to the still dark room. Jungkook was confused that there was no sunlight peeking through his curtains as usual. Jungkook blinked his eyes again as they focused onto the alarm clock on his bedside table, the red letters reading '4:00'.

It was only four in the morning, Jungkook sighed to himself before laying back down, hoping to get some more sleep but paused when he heard the sound of shuffling on the other side of the barrier of pillows.

Jungkook lifted an eyebrow in confusion, perhaps Taehyung was also awake? Jungkook was confused when the sound of shuffling seemed to increase, he felt like he heard Taehyung mumble something but he couldn't put any words together.

Jungkook was growing more and more concerned before sitting up and reaching over onto Taehyung's side to turn on the lamp. "Tae?" Jungkook whispered as the lamp illuminated the room, giving it a soft glow.

Jungkook leaned away from Taehyung's figure, the other's eyes squeezed shut as he gripped his pillow tightly, mumbling incoherent words. It was obvious the other was having a nightmare. "Tae," Jungkook said a bit louder, feeling conflicted to wake up the other who was suffering in whatever nightmare he was experiencing.

Jungkook tried shaking the other's shoulders gently as the other thrashed at the slightest touch, saying Taehyung's name even louder. "No, no, no!" Taehyung mumbled under his breath, eyes still shut.

"Tae-,"

Jungkook wasn't sure what was happening as he felt a blunt force against his forehead before he was falling backward in pain, losing his balance and even falling off of the large bed

Jungkook groaned in pain when his body crumpled onto the hardwood floors. Jungkook paused for a moment, letting everything process before slowly lifting himself onto his knees, earning a shriek from above him, and his head connecting with one of the many pillows from the barrier.

"What the fuck!" Jungkook cried, looking above him as he held his forehead only to be met with a glaring Taehyung with a pillow gripped tightly in his clutches, eyes slightly teary as his other hand held his forehead. Beautiful.

"J-Jungkook?" Taehyung stuttered, lowering his weapon of a pillow beside him at the sight of Jungkook on the ground. "I thought you w-were an i-intruder..." Taehyung whispered.

"You were having a nightmare," Jungkook explained slowly, wondering if the other even remembered anything but the way Taehyung shrank in on himself told him everything he needed to know.

"R-right," Taehyung murmured, slowly before looking back at the other who he had bonked heads with. "Jungkook you're bleeding," Taehyung pointed out, watching as Jungkook lifted an eyebrow in confusion before reaching behind his ear and bringing it back down to look at his hand to only see red.

Jungkook didn't say anything before Taehyung was pushing himself off of the bed, taking Jungkook's hand, pulling him to his feet as he dragged him to the bathroom across the hall.

"Taehyung, I'm fine," Jungkook tried to reassure the other male as Taehyung made him sit on the toilet before he raided the bottom cabinet, looking for a first aid kid.

"Jungkook, you're not fine," Taehyung replied as he rolled his eyes, succeeding at finding the first aid kit as he opened it, taking out a small wipe, cream, and a bandaid. "You're bleeding from your ear, you're lucky it isn't any worse."

"But are you okay though?" Jungkook questioned, noticing the way the other's hands seemed to shake as he removed the wipe from its package.

"Of course," Taehyung responded as if Jungkook was ridiculous.

"You just had a nightmare and your hands are still shaking."

"Nightmares are normal Jungkook, just leave it be," Taehyung replied as he wiped the blood from behind Jungkook's cut to reveal quite a decent sized cut, glaring at the younger when he heard him mumble something along the lines of 'that it isn't normal'.

Jungkook admired Taehyung's features as the other's face was practically inches away from his own face, slightly flinching when Taehyung applied the really cold cream, the cut somewhat burning.

Jungkook noticed the way Taehyung's slightly thick lips were pulled into a frown, or the way his big glaring, sometimes joyful, eyes were red and puffy. Jungkook could only conclude that whatever nightmare Taehyung had, he wanted to make sure Taehyung never had one again.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook mumbled when Taehyung finally placed the bandaid onto the cut.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he stared down at Jungkook. "For what?" Taehyung asked, beginning to clean up the disposable wrappers, putting the package of bandaids and the cream back into the first aid kit.

"For overstepping," Jungkook apologized. "I shouldn't have been so nosy."

Taehyung frowned before looking back at Jungkook, "No, it's okay Jungkook," Taehyung reassured. "It's just not a topic I talk about a lot. Is there any Tylenol or ibuprofen, you probably have a headache don't you?"

"It should be downstairs in the kitchen, bottom cabinet" Jungkook murmured as he nodded. Taehyung hummed in response as he left Jungkook sitting on the toilet.

Taehyung didn't seem that mad at him, but that left Jungkook even more confused, why wasn't the other yelling at him?

"Here you go Jungkook," Taehyung spoke, making Jungkook jump out of his thoughts as the other held out two small pills.

"Thanks," Jungkook spoke when he grabbed the pills, thanking Taehyung once again when the other handed him a small bottle of water to help swallow the pills.

"So you're not mad at me then?" Jungkook asked once he finished swallowing the pills for his headache, wondering if it was all just in his head?

Taehyung immediately shook his head in response, "I never was, it's not like I go around telling everyone I was adopted when I was seven."

Jungkook paused in confusion, "You were adopted?" Jungkook asked, surprised at the new information. Taehyung just nodded in response, feeling slightly awkward as he stood in front of Jungkook.

"Y-yeah, I thought it was pretty obvious but I guess not," Taehyung murmured. Now that Jungkook thought about it, he felt like a complete dumbass. Of course, the two weren't related or anything, hell they didn't even look the same.

Jungkook groaned as he hid his face in his hands, "God, I feel like an idiot now," Jungkook said.

Taehyung chuckled, "Yeah you pretty much are," Taehyung teased playfully, earning a poke from Jungkook, evoking giggles.

Jungkook then suddenly held his arms out, signaling he wanted a hug. "I think I earned a hug for that!"

Taehyung's lips wrinkled in disgust, "Ew, definitely not, you have blood on your shirt."

Jungkook's eyebrows lifted in amusement, "So you're saying you would give me a hug if I didn't have blood on my shirt?" Jungkook asked curiously.

Taehyung's eyes widened, taking a step back, "What? Of course not-."

Taehyung didn't even get a chance to run because Jungkook was already ripping off his dirty shirt, grabbing Taehyung and dragging him onto his lap as he trapped the older in a tight hug with his large arms.

"J-Jungkook!" Taehyung squeaked, struggling to wriggle out of Jungkook's grip, blushing a bright red at the fact that he was pressed against Jungkook's hard abs. "Let me go!"

"Why would I? The more you struggle the longer I hold you," Jungkook sang, "Plus, you're literally still shaking Tae, you need to relax."

"Jung-."

"Relax, Taehyung," Jungkook instructed in a calming way, hugging Taehyung even tighter as he rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung tensed as Jungkook's black ticked his chin, it smelt slightly like coconuts.

"Taehyung if you don't relax in five seconds I'll force you to watch ASMR or something," Jungkook threatened as he lowered his arms, instead, wrapping them around Taehyung's thin waist.

"Wow, you amaze me Jungkook, I feel so relaxed now," Taehyung rolled his eyes as he rested his head on Jungkook's soft bed of hair, wrapping his still slightly shaking hands around Jungkook's neck, making sure not to mess up the bandaid.

Taehyung soon relaxed in Jungkook's arms, feeling comforted at how oddly warm the other was, like a soft blanket. "This is kind of intimate," Jungkook whispered after a couple of moments, only to earn a smack in the back of his head. "Sorry, sorry... I'll stop."

"Good," Taehyung huffed, allowing his eyes to fall shut in the dimly-lit bathroom. Never would've Taehyung had thought that he would find himself on Jungkook's lap, hugging each other as they sat on a toilet.

Never would he have thought that he felt comforted being in the other's arms, sharing about him being adopted at a young age. Taehyung actually felt like he could trust Jungkook to tell him about them, the people that seemed to plague his nightmares.

Jungkook seemed to awake from his slight daze, he doesn't know how long they've been like this but he can feel his back starting to cramp up. Jungkook could tell Taehyung was asleep by how relaxed the other felt.

Jungkook decided that he probably shouldn't fall back asleep, he was convinced that the two would regret it in the morning. Jungkook lifted himself off of Taehyung's shoulder, trying to wake the elder from his deep slumber.

Jungkook maneuvered Taehyung around, picking him up in his arms, his knees cracking as he stood up slowly. Taehyung was pretty light, although he struggled to open the bathroom door, he finally succeeded after a couple of attempts.

Jungkook quietly tried to kick open the bedroom door before maneuvering around the large bed and laying Taehyung down on his side of the bed. Jungkook smiled as he turned off the lamp, before turning it back on because he can't see a single thing.

Jungkook was about to make his way to his side before he felt something latching onto his wrist and he was collapsing right next to Taehyung. His cheeks reddened when Taehyung mumbled something along the lines of 'stay with me' in his half-asleep state.

Jungkook cooed at the sight of Taehyung practically snuggling into his chest, the other wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook relaxed as he reached behind himself and turned off the lamp.

The room fell dark as they both fell back into their own slumbers with no nightmares allowed. Both were now sleeping on one side of the barrier of pillows that was once supposed to separate them.

A/N: So... What'd you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
282K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.