The Abandoned son

By silverlion12k

Toshinori Yagi and his wife Inko Yagi have quickly become the top pros at the young age of 22. one day inko f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 32

8.6K 199 31
By silverlion12k

After Izuku departed from Momo's house he drove to the mountain path that led towards the Waterfall where he and Sorahiko agreed to meet. Once he parked he made his way to the meeting location after 30 minutes and again he was in awe of the the beautiful waterfall

Sorahiko: its still breathtaking isn't it my boy.

Izuku: It sure is granpa. So what's up?

Sorahiko: You were right my boy that idiot Toshinori called me.

Izuku: Oh Inko's pregnant?

Sorahiko: Yeah but what pissed me off the most was that the idiot said "I'm going to be a Father."

Izuku: what did you expect him to say?

Sorahiko: I don't know how about I'm having a second kid. It seems that the idiot has forgotten you again and I can't stand that.

It made Izuku smile to know that his Grandfather cared although the man wasn't his biological grandfather he still showed the young man the kind of affection any grandparent would to their grandchild he hugged the old man.

Izuku: Thanks for caring so much grandpa.

Sorahiko: its nothing my boy. How are things with the Yaoyorozu girl?

Izuku: Well I asked her father if I'd be allowed to date her he Instantly agreed.

Sorahiko: That's good my boy please promise me that you won't make the same mistake your parents made.

Izuku: I promise on my life that I won't make the same mistake

The two kept talking until the sun had begun set before leaving Izuku slapped a Hiraishin seal on the bench to teleport there Instantly.

The next day

Everyone was back in class and many had shown a form of improvement Katsuki himself was only taught manners and social skills. All students met up with AllMight to test how much they've grown during the internship everyone was in their hero suit and all of the class took notice of Izuku and Momo's new costumes.

Mina: When did you guys get costume upgrades?

Izuku: EdgeShot's agency covered the cost and rewarded us with the upgrades.

Allmight: Alright today we will do a rescue race!

Izuku, Mina,Ojiro, sero and Iida were chosen to lead the first race but before starting Izuku had pulled AllMight to the side. "I got you a souvenir."

AllMight: Thanks my boy now get to your position

The race was about to start AllMight shot the starting gun while everyone else had started heading towards AllMight Izuku stayed put for a few seconds causing everyone to stay confused. The moment everyone reached the halfway point Izuku flashed right in front of AllMight who was surprised.

AllMight: Congratulations thank you for saving me!

Everyone who observed had their mouths wide open except for Momo who was giggling about what just happened. Katsuki was fuming mad about what happened

AllMight: How did you get to me so quickly Izuku?

Izuku just pointed to the necklace AllMight was wearing. He was still confused until Izuku explained what he meant.

Izuku: I put a seal on the necklace that allows me to use the Hiraishin.

After all races were completed everyone had improved but the two who had shown major growth was Izuku and Momo. As they were back in class Aizawa was at the Podium ready to make an announcement.

Aizawa: Alright everyone you'll have two weeks to study because midterm exams are coming up.

Few people were stressing about the exams some were doing well enough that it wouldn't be a big deal for them. Meanwhile Momo was surrounded by multiple classmates who needed help from one of the top students her eyes sparkled with excitement.

Tokoyami and Sato asked Izuku for help Momo had caught the conversation and before final arrangements Izuku got the idea to join the two groups together.

Izuku: Hey Momo want to hold the study sessions at my house. Since I'm holding one let's just combine the groups and it will be easy we're the top students

Momo: that's a great idea let's do that.

Time skip to study session

When the study session group arrived at Izuku's home they were in awe of his home.

Some were thinking about bringing swim suits for the next time they visit. As they rang the door bell Momo answered but forgot she was helping Izuku in the kitchen and wore an apron to answer the door.

Mina: Well Yaomomo looks like you're happy playing housewife.

Momo had this light blush since she forgot she was wearing the apron while helping Izuku in the kitchen.

Momo: Sorry Izuku needed help in the kitchen and I forgot I was wearing this.

When everyone was lead to the living room the study session began Izuku was helping those who were struggling with math questions. After an hour and a half they had a lunch break   they hung out then continued studying until the sun went down. This routine  continued until the day of the exam although they're in for a rude awakening.

(Hey guys sorry for taking so long please enjoy this chapter til next time peace✌)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850 76 17
Growing up in an unfortunate home, Starr only had one goal: Survive. With a crazy mom In the house, is it possible? Follow Starr's story as she make...
127K 3.3K 34
𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙮𝙖 𝙄𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙪 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢...
220K 5.1K 39
This is an AU where Inko Midoriya marries Toshinori Yagi or better known as All Might. Izuku Yagi is All Might's biological son, who inherited a stro...
191K 3.2K 49
izuku yagi, son of toshinori yagi and inko yagi, brother to izumi yagi, in the past he was always shy, lack of confident, and cheer up child, until h...