Best Friend ✔ [Completed]

By ChinkiChilliChicken

Imagine you left your school for a year and when you come back, you find your best friends bullying a girl. W... More

About The Story
Character Description
Prologue
The Change
Too Late
Heartbroken
Ice Cream
Fight
Suspension
The Dark Room
Spy
No, I'm Stacy
I can manage her
I 👀 u miss me
Hailey Vs Leah
Suspended..again
MY BEST FRIEND
What actually happened
Us, But Stronger
Epilogue
Fun Facts which are not even Fun
QnA Round
QnA Answers
Bonus Chapter

Game

6 5 0
By ChinkiChilliChicken

Amelia POV

She fell for my plan.. Today when she returns the money, I'm gonna ask her all the questions I have in my mind. I'm not letting her go without an explanation.

I was walking towards the bus stand. The weather was pleasant and the breeze was swift. I loved this kind of weather, so did Leah.

Welp, time for my plan to come into action.

♦♦♦♦♦

When is she coming? She's 10 minutes late. "I'm here.." Someone said from behind me. I turned back. Leah was standing behind me.

"Here are your five cents." She said giving me the notes. "Keep it." I said. "Excuse me?" "Keep it. Money doesn't matters between friends." I said and hugged her. Oh, how much I missed her.

She stiffened for a moment, then pushed me back. I stumbled and stood there dumbfounded. "We are not friends. I'm just here for your money." She said. Doesn't she knows how much it hurts me?

"I need answers." I said, emotionlessly, though I was having an outburst of emotions inside me. "What answers?" She snapped. "Forget it. How about we play a game?" I suggested. "What game?" She asked.

"I'll ask you a question and you'll answer it, then you can ask me a question and I'll answer it. And it goes on." "...okay" Leah said.

She fell for my plan yet again! 

"Sit down" I pointed at a bench in the garden. She obeyed me. I didn't know if it was because she's scared of me or she actually wants to tell me everything.

I sat down beside her and turned towards her. "Ready to answer?" I asked. She hesitated, then nodded.

"Why were you bullying Jennifer?" I asked. "I have my reasons." "Which are?" She hesitated. "If you ask the right questions, you'll get the answer. I already answered this question." I groaned. "My turn." Leah said.

"Why do you want to be my friend even after you saw me 'bully' Jennifer?" She asked directly. "Because I know you would never do anything without acceptable reasons." Just as I said it, I saw tears in Leah's eyes but then she blinked it back. I couldn't help but smile.

"My turn." I said. She nodded. "Did anything bad happen while I was gone?" I asked. "A lot." Oh, so this is how she's gonna play the game? Alright. "Your turn." I said.

"Why did you...hug me that day?" She asked. Okay that hurts. "Can't I hug my best friend when she needs it?" "That's not an appropriate answer." She said. "...it hurt me seeing you cry, so I hugged you to help both of us."

Again, I saw tears in her eyes, but she blinked them back again. "Why were you ignoring me?" I asked. She looked shocked, then laughed, but it was a fake one.

"A real question, I see. Well, I lost both hope and trust from you." She said. I was shocked. "T-trust too?" I shuttered. "Not now dear, it's my turn." She said and laughed.

She was enjoying this game much more than me, and I hated it. Gosh dang it. My plan backfired. "Why do you want to know all these answers from me?" She asked.

I didn't have an answer. I sat there blankly. "No answer eh? Guess this game ends here." She said, got up from the bench and walked away.

God, are you kidding me?

♠♠♠♠♠

Pretty long chapter, eh? Amelia's plan backfired XD I seriously love Leah, she knows how to backfire a plan. What do you think about Leah's answers? Can ya connect it and say what happed to her which made her this way? Comment! Anyways,
Thanks for reading,
Adiós~
*blows kisses*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 201 36
Hunter and Amelia are childhood friends. However, Amelia's feelings for Hunter aren't much of a secret. Hunter goes from girl to girl because of his...
34.3K 2.3K 42
Everyone can believe in the idea of being innocent until proven guilty but when someone holds the evidence to prove your guilt, how long can you cont...
158K 4.3K 21
Arisela's life has been a never-ending rollercoaster. She is a beautiful, smart, talented girl; she had dreams that she wanted to fulfill, just like...
1.7M 38.4K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...