Street Runner

By A_Sketchy_Artist

Peter Parker was left alone to fend for himself on the streets after his aunt,who was his only family left pa... More

Just a Nobody (Updated)
I'm still a piece of garbage
Help?
.......RUN......
Oh for PizzaSake
Peter Porker Pt1
Peter Porker Pt2
Ow my spidey fingers
Run Forest..er Peter Run
Fix it Tony whoop whoop
How much father can you go?
Look whos back. Back again
Uncle Ben for supper

School makes no fool

1.4K 46 31
By A_Sketchy_Artist

(Warning: this chapter contains lots of homework. Read with CAUTION my SMOLL beans!!!)

[PetersPOV]
I awoke earlier than the sun and looked around groggily, rubbing my eyes to rid of the crust that lay upon them. I jolted out of bed remembering that I was going back to school today. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower which immediately woke me up once the warm water hit me.

I hopped out of the steamy shower giving a shiver at the abrupt temperature change and threw on some nice clothes. I combed my hair back and looked in the mirror. "I look slicc" I said pointing finger guns at the mirror, instantly regretting it afterwards, internally cringing at myself.

I walked out of my room with a cheery skip in my steps as I popped some eggos into the toaster and poured a glass of milk. The toaster popped and I grabbed the eggos eating them plain and chugged the milk not wanting to be late on the first day back in awhile.

I imagined how worried Ned would be and all the questions he would have, then Flash came to mind. I was actually enjoying not seeing him. It gave my braincells a rest from his stupidity. I check the time and glance down the hall. The door to Mr.Starks room was closed meaning he was still sleeping or in the lab.

I waited anxiously by the elevator and when the time hit 7:00 I decided to go on my own. I swung my backpack onto my shoulders and grabbed a piece of paper and pen and wrote a small note so he knew where I had gone. I pushed the elevator button and waited for it to arrive, tapping my foot on the ground anxiously.

I heard the familiar ding and the elevator doors slid open. I walked in and pressed the main floor as the doors closed and the elevator music echoed in the small metal box. The elevator jolted to a stop and I got out walking through the lobby and out the front doors. I took a big breath of fresh air and let out a satisfied exhail and started walking to school.

Tony's POV
I hummed to the acdc that blared in the background and took a long gulp of coffee. Another sleepless night but I finally finished the custom grill for my old 1964 ferrari. "Hey Fri what time is it?" I asked as I took another gulp of coffee. "11:45 sir. Peter has  already left for school" Fridays cheery voice spoke and I dropped my drill. "Shit I forgot he had school today." I said hoping he got to school alright.

"Language" said a voice too familiar for me to forget and turned to see none other than Steve standing there with crossed arms. "Morning Steve. Also I'm an adult I can swear if I want" I protested and put my attention back to installing the grill. "What do you want Steve?" I asked in an impatient tone and I heard him walk closer to me.

"Just thought I'd come and give you this plate of breakfast" Steve said placing down a plate of bacon and pancakes before walking out. "Thanks. Could've used more syrup" I called out chuckling yet I was still greatful ful that atleast someone knew how to cook properly.

Peter's POV
As I neared the school I saw Ned and broke into a run to catch up to him "Hey Ned!" I called out and stopped beside him. I was about to say something when I was embraced in a big bear hug. "Dude where were you I thought you died. There's no way you were sick for a whole decade" he let go and I chuckled. "I wasn't gone for a decade it was only a couple weeks" I argued as we walked into the school together.

"Well it felt like a decade" Ned said as we sat down in class and he proceeded to bombard me with questions thought class.

Time skip bcs schools not important in this story ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

The last bell rang and students poured from the classes and into the hallways. Ned and I walked to our lockers struggling to get past everyone. "Hey Losers." MJ said and I turned around giving her a smile. "Glad your back now Ned can stop brainstorming all the possible ways that you died" Mj said giving a small smile and handed me a piece of paper.

It was of me but I was squished under a large bus full of elderly. "I drew my favourite death scenario he came up with. You can have it" MJ said and I chuckled nervously. This was probably the closest thing to a compliment coming from her. "Thanks.." I said looking at Ned and he just shrugged and stiffled a laugh.  "Well gotta run" MJ said and walked off. "Oh me too bye Peter" Ned said and chased after MJ.

I closed my locker and walked off but was interrupted not long after. "Hey Penis. Thought you died. Such a shame you didnt though" he said giving a snarky grin and I didn't even look at him and kept walking. "I would say it's nice to see you again but then I would be lying" I said chuckling and could feel his cold glare on the back of my neck. "Bye Flash" I said and didn't look back and I broke into a run. Today was a pretty good day with no casualties.

I arrived at the tower and entered the elevator and let Friday do the rest since she knew where everyone was. The doors opened and I walked out. "Welcome back Peter" Steve greeted and I gave him a friendly smile before heading to my room. "Sorry lots of homework to do" I called out and closed the door emptying my backpack and staring dreadfully at the large stack of papers. I got to work starting with the quickest assignments and knew this would be a long night.

(AN:Damn it took me so long to get the motivation for this. I will try to keep constantly updating now that things seemed to calm down. Also I will be going back and editing some of the chapters. Just some small stuff like grammar. Again sorry it took soooooooooo long. Hope you enjoy this chapter baiiii)
(^~^;)ゞ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stronger By Ava

Fanfiction

28.3K 919 18
Peter Parker had a perfect life. When he was born, maybe. But not now. Never in a million years could this be a perfect life. Extended summary inside...
4.1K 63 15
One shots and short stories where Ironman is Spider-Man's dad. Some will have Steve and tony and others will have pepper and tony. ⚠️ warning: Wade...
458K 15.9K 33
Peter Benjamin-Edward Stark went missing on a Tuesday. For months the entirety of the New York police department, as well as anyone else the Starks c...
20.2K 555 18
⚠️Mature: This story is rated mature for depictions of violence. TW: There will be torture and panic attacks so if that triggers you, use caution if...