JJ Maybank Imagines

By justafangalxo

Imagines of JJ Maybank❣️ *Please request, vote, add to your lists, and share!!* *Goal=500k views* More

Tired🤍
Enough of the party🤍
Only so much🤍
Bikini🤍
Midsummers🤍
Hiding🤍
Sick🤍
Pregnant?🤍
Beach day🤍
Arguments🤍
Drive in fight🤍
Powerpuff girls🤍
Softy🤍
2 year anniversary🤍
Having a baby~a headcannon🤍
Period🤍
The "I love you's"🤍
Redfield adventure🤍
Fighting for him🤍
Hot tub🤍
Luke's interuption🤍
Opening up🤍
Gun to his head🤍
Girl fight🤍
Chats🤍
Distracted🤍
Impatient🤍
Accident🤍
Bathroom shenanigans🤍
Where were you?🤍
Like her dad🤍
I NEED YOUR HELP WITH IMAGINES!!
Love interest complications🤍
Hickey🤍
Pilot hookup🤍
I'll be there for you🤍
I'll be there for you-Part 2🤍
Irresistable🤍
Morning after🤍
Love interest complications part 2🤍
Rough day🤍
Quickie🤍
Daddy issues🤍
A place of your own🤍
Cheating🤍
Sexual tension🤍
Thankyou❤️+lets talk...
Cheating Part 2🤍
Cheating Part 3🤍
Cheating Final Part🤍
Squared groupers🤍
On the sheets🤍
Rather be a lover than a fighter🤍
Family shopping🤍
Foster care🤍
School day🤍
Pregnancy days🤍
Leaving for college🤍
Moody🤍
Motel room🤍
Tattoo🤍
Sweet🤍
After work🤍
Birds nest🤍
Gone🤍
Sunset🤍
Leaving for college part 2🤍
Not himself🤍
Baby tears🤍
Discomfort🤍
Guilt🤍
Prompts🤍
Shaving🤍
Secret relationship🤍
Green eyes🤍
Broken family🤍
Fake date🤍
Game🤍
Baking🤍
Juul🤍
Hormones🤍
Fake date part 2🤍
Confession🤍
Drugs🤍
Sneaking in🤍
Fake date part 3🤍
Evening with the Pogues🤍
Fake date part 4🤍
Tispy JJ🤍
:(
Stupid things have good outcomes🤍
A goodbye🤍
SOS🤍
Love me🤍
Make do🤍
Cargo🤍
Anxiety🤍
Need🤍
Pogues+Baby🤍
She's not you🤍
Face masks🤍
Mommy issues🤍
First time🤍
Worry🤍
Closed doors🤍
LEDs🤍
Parenting🤍
Overboard🤍
Stick n' Poke🤍
Break the bed🤍
Work morning🤍
Overboard part 2🤍
Nightmare🤍
Just friends🤍
Soppy🤍
Hey🤍

He gets arrested...again🤍

48.9K 542 231
By justafangalxo

After finding out from Kie that JJ got arrested again, you rushed to the police station. You asked for him at reception, relieved to find out that he was allowed a visitor. After writing your name down, you were lead to his tiny jail cell.

JJ was sat with his elbows on his knees, rubbing his wrists after the handcuffs made them sore.

"Hey troublemaker" You said, alerting him straight away.

He grinned and got up, rushing over to the bars.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, a smile still planted on his face. You could tell that his hands were gripping the railings tightly by his pale knuckles and prominent veins.

"When Kie told me you'd been arrested, I had to come and make sure you were okay"

He let out a quiet, suppressed laugh. He put his forehead against the bars and looked at you with puppy dog eyes.

"You're so good to me" He said.

You shrugged and smiled at him. "Yeah I guess I'm pretty cool"

JJ laughed again. You brought your hands through the railing to his face, your thumb rubbing his cheek gently. His eyes fluttered shut-after feeling starved of your touch and beaten up by the Pogues, this was all he needed.

"Your face" You whimpered. JJ opened his eyes and nuzzled his head further into one of your hands.

"It's fine" He replied, "You should see Toppers it's way worse"

You smiled a little and nodded. "I'm sure it is"

Suddenly, one of the guards cleared his throat, making you jump and look back at him. He gave you a warning look so you turned to JJ, rolled your eyes and then brought your hands back from the bars.

"Time's up miss" The guard then said.

You pouted at JJ and he just stared blankly at you, silently begging you to stay. The guard took hold of your arm gently and began to lead you out before you stopped dead in your tracks and called out to JJ.

"I'll see you soon JJ I promise" You said, to which he nodded and sat back down, running his hands through his hair.

——————————————————————————

A day passed and you were waiting in reception to pick JJ up from the station.

"I'm gonna need you" Peterkin said.

You frowned. "Huh?"

Peterkin pointed to the office that Shoupe had walked out of. "He said he won't talk until you're with him"

You nodded and made your way into the room, seeing JJ's face light up immediately. As soon as you sat down next to him, you pulled him in for a hug. JJ nuzzled his head into your neck.

"You okay?" You mumbled. You felt JJ nod before pulling away and kissing you hungrily.

Keeping your foreheads together, you were startled by Peterkin walking into the room and slamming the door behind her.

You pulled away and put your hand on JJ's thigh for comfort.

"You're like a little rock in my shoe. I shake my foot, I think I've gotten it out out. Then dang, there it is again" She said, a frown plastered on her face.

"Maybe...watch where you're steppin?" JJ sarcastically commented, making you twist your mouth to hold in a laugh.

"That little rock on the back of my heel makes me wanna crush it"

You and JJ glanced at each other with a concerned look as he tried to look calm, lying back on the chair and resting his head on his hands.

"Unlawful discharge of a firearm," She began, watching JJ cross his arms and resist eye contact. "Trespass on protected habitat. Felony destruction of property. All in the last two weeks-you're on a roll chief"

"If you think I'm gonna rat anybody out, you got the wrong idea" JJ said, to which you smiled a little in admiration.

"How you gonna feel six months from now sitting in juvenile prison in Wadesboro?" Peterkin growled. You looked at JJ to see him biting the inside of his cheek, clearly feeling anxious.

"Sheriff Peterkin can I just-" You started to say.

"No, you can't" She interrupted blankly.

JJ dropped his hands to rest on his lap. You held them softly, placing with his bracelets on his wrist.

Peterkin put pictures of the Square Groupers in front of JJ and asked him if he knew them. After hesitation, JJ told her quietly.

She put another disturbing lot of pictures in front of your boyfriend. They had been gaffed.

JJ heaved, pursing his lips together after to gain some control as Peterkin explained her concerns about John B being targeted.

"You kids don't think you're the only ones looking for the Royal Merchant now, do you? And yeah, I know about that too"

JJ looked at you for encouragement.

You squeezed his hand.

"Okay, Sheriff Peterkin I can promise you he's not on that anymore" JJ said.

"So you say! I'm just tryna keep him safe. I want you to tell your friend John B to come and talk to me, and let's see if we can keep you out of Wadesbro" She rushed to say, walking out the door and slamming it behind her.

JJ let out a shaky breath and shook his head, staring at the ground. His lips trembled slightly with a clenched jaw-you had never seen him so fearful.

"Hey, it'll be okay" You said softly, bringing your hand to his face and massaging your fingers into his messy blonde hair.

He looked at you, biting the inside of his cheek again.

You smiled at him sweetly.

"I'm not letting you go to Wadesbro, J"

"You won't have a choice" He said, a defeated tone in his voice.

"You're not going there, alright?"

JJ forced a nod and held your wrist that was next to his neck. All JJ ever needed was reassurance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1K 66
"𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞�...
59.3K 311 36
B E C A U S E . H E . I S . S O . 🅿🅾🅾🅺🅸🅴
112K 576 83
Imagines about your favourite people
4.1K 17 15
the title says it all.. hope you enjoy it! ❤️