Cargo🤍

You and the Pogues jumped into the cargo holder quickly before anyone could catch you. It was a ridiculous idea, but what else did you expect from the Pogues? They had all found a hiding spot inside apart from you. You were just stood in the middle, staring at your friends.

"Y/N hide!" John B whisper-yelled.

"Where?!" You panicked.

"On my lap" JJ suggested with a cheeky smirk. He was sat inside some curled up poles.

You rolled your eyes and huffed, ignoring your boyfriend. He picked the worst times to be impertinent.

"No but like actually sit on his lap Y/N that's the only place to go" Kiara said.

Without hesitation, you dropped onto JJ's lap, holding onto his shoulders.

"Well shit I'll just stay here all da-"

Just before JJ could say anymore you threw your hand over his mouth to silence him. Someone had come into the cargo to lock it all up; there was no way you guys were about to get busted because of JJ's flirty comments.

There was silence before you heard the door shut completely.

"We did it Bro" JJ smirked as he fist bumped John B. He then wrapped his arms around your torso and dropped his forehead onto you, letting out a couple of heavy breaths.

You brought your hands to his hair, running your fingers down his head until you reached the back of his neck. You wrapped your arms around it loosely.

"Now what?" Kiara asked.

"Nice work John B, you know these things lock from the outside right?" JJ sarcastically said against your back. He didn't mean it in a serious way to actually bother his best friend, but it really did annoy John B.

"Okay well I was just tryna get us on the boat JJ I wasn't thinking that far ahead" John B replied with his eyes closed.

"Yeah well now we're stuck in here like rats"

"Oh you've changed your tune? 2 seconds ago you were happily drooling over Y/N sitting on your ass!" John B was quick to snap.

"I can drool and panic at the same time" JJ said, to which you look back at him and shook your head a little, so he stopped smirking at his own comment quickly.

"Not the time. Not funny" JJ mumbled to himself.

"Well we better figure something out" You ruffled JJ's hair just the way you liked it before standing up.

You held your hands out for your boyfriend.

He took them and let you pull him up, but as quick as you guys were to stand, the cargo began very unstable. You all shook around, trying to hold into things.

JJ's hands grabbed at your waist and pulled you into him as soon as it began moving.

You fisted at the material of his t-shirt, pulling yourself close to his body.

"I got you" JJ mumbled.

As soon as the lifting of the cargo stopped, you went to release yourself from JJ. However his arms went further around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"I'm okay now Jay" You said.

"It might start moving again" He dismissed your comment.

You smiled to yourself. He was so damn protective.