LEDs🤍

You invited JJ round to come and chill at your house because you hadn't seen him in a couple days. With a load of important school tests, your parents were nagging at you to get your head down and study.

Finally, the tests were over. JJ was your reward.

After saying hello to your parents, he went straight up to your room to find you lying on your bed on your phone.

He stopped to let out a relieved huff when he saw you before closing the door and jumping face-forward into the bed, half way across your body.

"ARRRRHHH" You groaned out when he landed on you.

JJ was quick to press a couple of kisses to your lips.

"I've been forced to stay away from you for THREE days. THREE!" He whined before kissing you a couple of times again.

You smiled, pushing him away with his shoulders.

"Technically it's only been two because-"

JJ dropped his head in between your boobs with a groan, stopping you from finishing your sentence. "THAT'S STILL TOO LONG" He complained, kicking his legs up and down like a child.

You chuckled as you tangled your fingers into JJ's long blonde locks.

"Will you ever stop being a drama queen?" You asked, to which JJ turned his head to look up at you with a big frown on his face.

"I've had to practically tie myself down for 48 hours so that I could stay away from you and you're calling me dramatic for that?"

"Tie yourself down? What like with ropes or something" You challenged, one eyebrow raised.

"Well no not in a literal sense but-"

"Drama queen" You were quick to say with a sweet smile on your face. You knew that would get to JJ, witnessing a huge groan from him as he rolled off of you and faced completely away.

You grinned. He was deliberately being stroppy to get your attention.

I suppose you should give him some really?

You leaned over him, your hands holding onto his shoulders.

"Don't turn your back on me, I wanna see your pretty face" You whispered in between little kisses to his cheek.

He couldn't fight a smile as he turned back around to you. He always said he loved when you called him pretty.

He moved on immediately, picking up a little remote he found on your bed in between the both of you.

"I knew something was digging into me, what the hell is this thing?" He began pressing the buttons. Honestly you could give JJ a wooden fork and he'd be distracted by it like a 4 year old for the rest of the night.

Your room suddenly lit up blue from the LED lights all the way around your walls.

JJ gasped.

"Sick!" He shouted, beginning to flick through the colours.

You just watched him with a smile on your face. He was so easily amused.

Then it got to red. JJ immediately looks at you with a cheeky smirk on his face.

"Can we have sex with this on" He casually asked, still staring at you.

"No Jay! My parents are literally right below us!"

"Nooo I don't mean now silly, just whenever you're next home alone! But I mean if it's on your mind now then-" His smirk grew wider as the tip of his index finger suddenly trailed up your thigh.

You slapped his wrist which stopped him from talking. He let out a cheeky laugh before focusing back on the remote to flick through more colours.

He got to the multicoloured flashing.

"DISCO MODE!" He shouted. "God imagine having high sex with these on, we'd be on a different planet"

You tutted with a smile.

"Do you ever think about anything else but sex?" You asked him.

"Yeah of course!" He replied quickly.

"Oh yeah, like what?"

He paused for a minute to think. "Foreplay"

You let out a chuckle. "You're impossible" You said, to which he shot you a cheeky grin and leaned into you. You pecked his lips, but when you pulled away he continued to lean in and pout, hating that your lips were no longer on his.

You were both so distracted with each other that you had forgotten the flashing lights were still on.

You suddenly squinted before putting your hand over your eyes.

"Can you change the lights now" You asked.

JJ immediately turned them to red again, shooting yet another smirk to you.

You just stared at him. You liked the idea, and he knew you did, but if your parents caught you he would literally never be allowed round again.

You had just got through to them about letting JJ come over, so you didn't want to ruin it all.

"Actually you know the other thing I think of?"

As you waited for his answer, you took the remote from him and changed the LED lights to blue.

"Me and you, our future"

You looked at him with concern. He was not a massively romantic person, particularly when all he's done since he's been in your room is joke around.

"No I'm serious" He said, shuffling closer to you. His nose was almost touching yours. "I think about it all the time. We're gonna have a good life together, I know it"

You couldn't help but smile at his words.

"As long as you have weed right?" You teased.

JJ grinned, pushing his lips against yours. As you guys made out a little, the room suddenly went red again.

You pulled away to laugh, shaking your head and then swinging your leg over him. He obviously thought that was you making a move, but instead you reached for the LED's plug on the wall and pulled it out.

JJ let out a stroppy whine.

"You're an evil human being" He mumbled.

"I'll make it worth it tomorrow" You said, tapping his chest.