Break the bed🤍

*A little smut at the start!*

~

Shit" JJ let out as he fucked into you from behind.

You grabbed onto the headboard of John B's spare bed in front of you to keep you steady, your mouth agape and your eyes squeezed shut.

JJ's nails were digging into your hips deeply before one hand reached to collect your hair into a makeshift ponytail, pulling your head back and making you let out a gasp.

He leaned over you to kiss any part of your face or neck that he could reach.

You were panting heavily as you turned your head to look it him, placing a messy kiss on his lips.

It was interrupted by a moan that erupted from JJ's lips when one of your hands reached back to pull at the ends of his hair. He loved when you did that.

Suddenly a crack, loud enough for you two to hear over the noise you were making but quiet enough to not think so seriously about it, came from below you both.

"Did you hear that?" JJ quickly panted out as he continued pushing into you repetitively.

"Mm hm" You nodded.

"Fuck it" JJ dismissively remarked, focussing completely on you again as you both neared your finish.

"You gonna cum?" JJ said in your hair before biting softly on your lobe.

You moaned.

His thrusts were getting sloppy, but with all his effort, he got you both there.

Not without breaking the bed though...

The complete end of the bed dropped right to the floor with a huge bang,

You were both too busy coming back from your highs to panic yet. Panting heavily, you and your boyfriend simply stared at the mess you had caused behind you.

"Fuck" JJ blankly let out.

"Did we just break the bed?" You asked as he slowly pulled out of you with a hiss.

"Yeah we did. We just broke John B's bed"

You sat on your knees with your hand to your mouth, unable to hide a smile that JJ also planted on his face.

"That's when you know it was good sex" JJ said, leaning over and placing a kiss on your lips. You chuckled and shook your head, catching the clothes that JJ then threw at you.

After you both got changed, you hopped off the bed to check out the damage.

"Nothing a screw won't fix" JJ commented.

You frowned and pointed at the huge snap in the wood.

"Jay the wood is literally in half"

He shrugged.

"We have to tell him" You said.

JJ huffed. "We're dead. We're so dead. We're more than dead, we're-"

"How can you be more than dead?" You asked.

"I don't know, you just can" He quickly replied, hating when you tried to outsmart him.

You stood up and held your hand out, opening and closing it at JJ. "Come on, let's just go tell him" You said.

"This is suicide"

He took your hand and you pulled him up before leading him out the room to the back garden where John B was sat drinking beer with Sarah. With one hand intertwined with JJ's and your other hand holding his forearm, you walked towards the tree in front of John B's hammock where they were sat.

"Heyyyy guys, how's it going" JJ said awkwardly.

Sarah and John B frowned.

Meanwhile you were just smiling at them strangely.

"What was that big bang I heard a couple minutes ago?" Sarah suddenly asked.

"Yeah what was that?" John B added.

"Uhhhhh just uuuuhhhh-" JJ began to stutter.

"We were, uhm-"

"Wrestling!" JJ shouted over you before pursing his lips together at his friends. "We were wrestling"

You quickly glanced up at JJ.

To be honest, it was kind of believable. Wrestling would probably be something you and JJ would do for fun. But the way you guys were behaving made it all seem very suspicious.

"So what made that bang noise?" John B continued to ask, looking at the both of you.

"The bed" You said at the same time as JJ said "My head".

Sarah and John B just frowned up at you two silently.

"The bed broke"

"I hit my head"

You both spoke in unison again.

"Soooo somehow one bang was caused by the bed and JJ's head? If you're saying that JJ's head hitting off the bed made that huge sound, I'm surprised you're even alive right now dude"

"Yeah, are you good?" Sarah asked.

You shook your head. "He's fine. Nothing happened to his head, he just made it up. Don't even ask. The bed broke basically, John B. Sorry dude"

Once you had let it all out, John B and Sarah got up and headed for the room.

You and JJ followed behind like lost puppies.

You opened your arms out to JJ and furrowed his eyebrows at his horrific acting.

JJ innocently shrugged, mouthing something you couldn't understand.

"Ahh man!" John B exclaimed once he saw the completely destroyed bed. Sarah gritted her teeth, watching as you and JJ walked into the room with a guilty look on both your faces.

"It smells like sex in here" She suddenly announced.

You all looked at her in silence.

JJ cleared his throat. Yet another blatantly obvious action from his side.

"Wrestling huh?" John B raised an eyebrow. "Bullshit" He then went on to say.

"Sorry bro, but it happens you know!" JJ said.

You rubbed your forehead, squeezing your eyes shut at JJ's awful attempt at an apology.

"John B, we'll replace the bed and we'll never have sex in your spare room again" You placed a hand on your friend's shoulder, making him cringe with disgust.

"Well I don't know about-" JJ began to mumble, but you interrupted him.

"We're really sorry"

John B shook his head.

"You two are animals" He said, making Sarah giggle a little.

JJ came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist, putting his head on your shoulder and smirking at John B.

Better start saving up for this new bed...