Drugs🤍

You had let JJ invite some friends over to your chateau whilst John B, your brother, was working. For some reason he couldn't settle today, so you figured having some people over would make him feel better. There ended up being a lot more people invited than you expected, but nevertheless you were chill with it.

An hour into drinking, John B had asked you for a couple favours before he got home. Wanting to take some time out from all the loud people in the chateau, you were quick to accept John B's request.

"You okay on your own for like 20 minutes? I gotta run a couple errands for John B" You said to JJ from behind as he was listening into a conversation.

"Yeah yeah all good" He mumbled back, twisting his head so that he could peck your lips goodbye.

And with that, you went off to do the jobs.

~

You got back a little longer than 30 minutes after, noticing more people surrounding the chateau.

Smiling and greeting lots of them, you rushed through the door with bags in your hands, people bumping into you from every angle. You looked around for JJ as you did so, spotting him standing on the couch, his juul in his mouth, as he pretended to surf.

You let out a huff, disappointed that he wasn't taking care of things.

There was broken glasses all over the floor, stained pillows, and every door of the chateau was open.

The cupboards and fridge were completely raided, and considering you and John B were struggling with money anyway, losing your weekly shop was a huge problem.

Putting the bags in the sink because there was no room on the surfaces, you dodged all the dancing people to get to your room.

A load of your stuff had fallen onto the floor, your makeup was open, and there were 2 people kissing on your bed.

"Get out" You said abruptly.

Without a word, they rushed out.

You checked John B's room; more kissers.

"Get the fuck out" You once again demanded, so they did with their hands held above their head. You slammed your brothers door shut, as well as your own, before heading to check the bathroom.

And then you saw it.

A scattering of what looked like cocaine on the toilet seat.

Furious, you stormed over to JJ who was now sat on the couch with a group of boys, half way into a story.

"JJ!" You yelled, making a few of them jump.

Without hesitation, your boyfriend stood up from the couch and walked towards you. He went to put his arm around your shoulder but you were quick to nudge it off, heading straight to the bathroom in the hope that he'd follow.

And of course he followed you like a lost puppy.

"Y/N" He let out from behind, trying to catch your hand in his.

He managed to as soon as you stopped abruptly in the doorway to the bathroom, but again you were quick to pull away.

You pointed at the toilet seat before stepping into the bathroom and closer to the mess.

"What the fuck is this?"

JJ stayed put, blinking and threatened by your angry, but held together, state. "There was no weed"

"Where did you get it from?"

"Uh my...dad" He answered quietly, looking at the floor. You stared at him, only just noticing his dilated pupils. You brought your hand up to his face and tipped his head back up to look at you by holding his chin with your thumb and index finger.

"Are you fucking high on it?" You asked.

"I just had a little" JJ responded dismissively.

"You're high on the drugs that fuck up your dad?"

You got no response from JJ. He just stood there looking at you, completely ashamed but also very spaced out.

"This is a fucking joke" You stated, storming past him and knocking against his arm on the way.

"Y/N wait-" He managed to grab your hand again, but you didn't pull away this time. You were so beyond angry at him, but shouting and screaming never went well with JJ. It was best to just leave him to think about it all, and to let yourself have some space as well.

"Get everyone out" You ordered bluntly, "and clean your shit up"