Love interest complications🤍

"So Sarah huh?" You smirked at JJ, raising your eyebrows to be a tease. You were convinced JJ had a thing for Sarah by the way he always checked her out and complimented her.

JJ blew out some smoke from his blunt and looked at you from the other side of the hammock, stretching his legs further across yours.

"Huh?" He frowned.

"Sarah. You've got a thing for her" You grinned with persuasion.

"What? No!" He exclaimed. You rolled your eyes and leant over to take the blunt from his fingers, exhaling some yourself before giving it back to him.

"You're such a liar" You said.

JJ threw his hands out either side of him and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm not lying you dick!"

You laughed.

"Why would I like Sarah?" He asked. You could tell he was getting wound up and you loved it. This was the way you and JJ acted around each other. You were the two best friends that bickered the most but you were the closest in the group.

"I dunno you just so obviously do"

JJ huffed.

"Well I actually like someone else so" He looked away from you.

Your mouth widened.

"Who?!" You asked loudly, grabbing onto his ankles. JJ ignored you and took another puff of his blunt.

"JJ Maybank who the hell are you mackin?"

"I'm not macking anyone!"

You slapped his ankle. "So who do you like?!" You pushed to know. Once again, he took no notice, so you pulled at his ankles which made him slide down the hammock.

"Stoppppp!" He shouted, a chuckle coming afterwards.

"Tell me or I'll call you John-Jacob for the rest of your life"

"Alright alright!" He said. You knew it would work. A moment of silence put you on edge, JJ just staying quiet to wind you up a little more.

"You" He stated.

"What?"

"You" He repeated. You stared blankly at him, and he stared blankly back.

"No really who is it?

"Fuck Y/N," He chuckled, "YOU!"

You crossed your arms. JJ gazed into your eyes, trying to read you. "Prove it" You demanded.

JJ's lips formed a smirk before flicking his blunt to the floor. Your mouth made an 'o' shake as you watched it die out on the ground.

"You just waisted some perfectly good weed Jay!" You exclaimed, watching JJ move closer to you.

"Shut up" He said before crashing his lips to yours.

(You guys ended up having GOOD ASS SEX and it was just the best night everrrrr)

——————————————————————————

A week had gone by since JJ had confessed to liking you. It wasn't awkward-in fact everything was pretty much the same. You guys hadn't told the Pogues about that night, it happened to quick and you two just weren't ready to face the music.

"Okay so I have a confession" Kie said to you as she tried on a new red top.

You were lying on her huge bed, biting at your fingernails.

"Ooo tell me" You widened your eyes and sat up, "That looks amazing by the way" You added. Kie did a twirl before plopping opposite you on the bed.

"I think I've like, fallen in love with JJ" She said. You went silent for a second.

"Earth to Y/N!" She called out.

"Sorry I-I don't know what to say" You smiled.

Kie shuffles closer to you, pulling the label off of her new top. You stared at her, picking at the skin around your fingernails anxiously.

"What?" Kie said.

"Uhm, well.." You started.

"Well?"

You sighed and ran your fingers through your hair. Maybe what happened between you and JJ was just a moment? Maybe he just said that to get in your panties?

"Me and JJ kinda...kinda had a moment" You finally admitted.

Kiara frowned. "What kinda moment?"

You bit at your bottom lip. "Well I thought he liked Sarah. And I, uhm, I asked him about it and he said-" You paused for take a breath.

"He said he liked me"

Kie looked at you blankly, utterly speechless.

"And then?" She muttered quietly.

"And then we-then we..." You let out a breath, "Kie do I really need to say?". She nodded.

"And then we slept together"

"You did what?" Kie reacted quickly. You bit the inside of your cheek, wanting JJ here to help you through it but he was out on the HMS Pogue with John B.

"We had sex, Kiara!" You didn't mean to say it so loud.

She was taken back. Without saying a thing, she got off her bed and walked to her mirror, letting out a loud huff and fixing her necklace.

You got up and rushed after her.

"Look Kie I had no idea you felt that way towards him!"

"I can't believe you right now"

You put your hand on her shoulder but she shrugged you off rapidly. Kiara wasn't one to hear people out, she had too much to say and not enough patience for that.

"Kiara if I would've known then I wouldn't have-" You began to explain but she cut you off.

"Save it." She said, pointing right at you. Tears welled in your eyes as you tried to process her horrible reaction. You turned away and walked out of her room.