Fake date part 4🤍

"Okay look romantic and shit" JJ demanded, wrapping his arm behind your waist whilst his other hand clutched onto the wheel of the boat. You rested your head onto his chest, holding onto his torso.

A part of you was doing this for the show. But you also didn't feel forced to do these things any more. What does that mean?

~

You glanced behind you to see that clearly no one was watching anymore, and you were far away enough for them to not notice you had moved away from JJ.

You sat on the front of the boat facing JJ. You tried not to stare at his arms flexing every time he steered, but it was literally impossible. He was very hot. You could finally admit it.

"Have you spoken to Rafe recently?" JJ suddenly asked, moving his focus to you and then back at the sea again.

You blinked, snapping out of it.

"Not really"

"You know maybe he's just not that into you anymore" He then had the audacity to say. You frowned, giving him a death stare. He caught it, shrugging carelessly.

"I'm just sayin! Surely if he liked you that much he'd be fucking furious seeing us two together"

"Oh but Alyssa is, right?" You challenged, making him chuckle with his tongue held to the top of his mouth.

"We're not talking about Al-"

You interrupted him quickly, the volume of your voice getting louder with frustration.

"Well now we are! Stop judging my problems and focus on your own instea-"

"So you admit it's a problem then?" JJ was quick to pick up on the comment. He knew this would get to you. It didn't matter how long you guys had spent together recently, or if your lips had touched, he could still get on your nerves more than anyone.

"Ugh you know what..." You shook your head and looked into the distance, not defeated but just too lazy to argue.

"Look all I'm saying is that-"

"Oh my god stop talking!" You snapped.

"Oh so now I can't even give you advice?!" JJ yelled back at you. You could feel his anger through the way he was stirring the boat; a lot less smooth and more uncomfortable.

"You're not tryna give me advice, you're tryna piss me off"

"Well that's nice you think so highly of me" He said sarcastically. You raised your eyebrows, still looking into the distance.

"Yeah you're my favourite person" You joked.

JJ let out a little laugh which actually broke the tension. Suddenly you didn't feel angry with him anymore.

A few seconds later and you spoke again.

"Look I'm sorry I'm being a bitch-"

"Yeah you are" JJ interrupted bluntly, making you look over at him with an unimpressed look on your face. "Carry on" He mumbled.

"I just give up with this whole Rafe Alyssa situation. It's really just opened my eyes to who Rafe really is and frankly I don't want any part in it. I feel like we're just going round and round in circles it's exhausting"

A few more seconds of silence went by...

"So what you're saying is that you wanna call it off?" JJ asked, looking at you.

You nodded.

"Finally, jesus!" He suddenly exclaimed.

You expected him to be angry because he hadn't made much progress with Alyssa. With a confused frown, you crossed your legs and stared at the boy.

"You're not mad?"

JJ laughed. "Hell no, I had enough of this shit ages ago!"

You smiled.

"Well, I had enough of some of it" He added.

"What didn't you have enough of?"

JJ couldn't hide a smirk. He took his eyes away from the distance in front of him and instead, looked right into yours.

"Kissing you" He answered.

"Oh really?"

"You're a fucking good kisser Y/N" He admitted. You blushed a little. JJ Maybank is making you blush?

"You could use some improvements" You teased him.

He chuckled a little, shaking his head and looking away. "Fuck you"

You laughed as well, watching the way his dimples appeared when he smiled. It was unbelievable that this boy had actually grown on you. He was the one person you truly couldn't stand before.

"So now what?" JJ asked after turning the boat around to go back.

"I guess we just go back to the way we were before" You suggested.

"Fuuuuck that"

That wasn't the answer you were expecting.

"What?" You smirked a little.

"I mean yeah I'll go back to annoying the shit out of you but-"

"You never stopped annoying the shit out of me" You added. JJ just stared at you in silence for a couple of seconds, giving a sort of intimidating look if you opened your mouth one more time.

"But I'm seeing more of what you're about" He finished by saying.

"Is that a request or a demand?" You asked.

"Did it sound like a request?"

You twisted your lips and shook your head. JJ raised his eyebrows and smirked. You had gone from from hating how cheeky he was to loving it.

"Now get over here and steer for me, you're being lazy"

Ah, there's the JJ you know.

You got up and waited for him to move out the way before taking over. You could see the party in the distance. Even though you guys didn't need to try and be this convincing fake couple anymore, JJ pressed his body up behind you and rested his hands either side of the wheel.

You couldn't help but smile as you turned your head to look at him. His face was a lot closer to yours than you expected, a huge smile planted on his face too.

"Are you making moves on me already?" You asked.

"Be quiet" JJ ordered rudely before pressing his lips against yours.