『𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵』 [𝐣𝐮𝐧...

By karen-took-the-kids

"Nerds can be sexy too, I mean look at you." "Jungkook, I will punch you in the dick." -Jungkook left the cha... More

(Pt.1 ) 0.0 (info)
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
nOt aN uPdAtE
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4 (end of pt. 1)
(Pt 2) Gaming Girl
2: 0.1
2: 0.2
2: 0.3
2: 0.4
2: 0.5
2: 0.7
2: 0.8
2: 0.9
2: 1.0
2: 1.1
2: 1.2
2: 1.3
2: 1.4
2: 1.5
2: 1.6
2: 1.7
2: 1.8
2: 1.9
2: 2.0
2: 2.1
2: 2.2
2: 2.3
2: 2.4
2: 2.5
2: 2.6
2: 2.7
2: 2.8
2: 2.9
2: 3.0
2: 3.1
2: 3.2
2: 3.3
2: 3.4
2: 3.5
2: 3.6
2: 3.7
2: 3.8 - SMUT ;)
2: 3.9
2: 4.0 pt.1 (the final)

2: 0.6

2.8K 185 108
By karen-took-the-kids

Ayyyy thanks for 100k reads!! It's so cool having a book people read, I'm so grateful to yall for reading this shit :)

You know the drill by now- comment of the day:

@bonktansonkyeondan you've gone and done it again~

^^^ if you havnt seen Strong woman do bong-soon (it's on netflix) YOU HAVE TO ITS MY FAVE. This book was lowkey inspired by it after I was watching it for the sixth time 👀

Double wammy from @jichuuuuuuuuuuu but this last one made me cackle out loud lmao

—————

"So, where are we going?" Jungkook nudged Mi's arm slightly as she glared into the distance with disgust.

"W....sorry what?" Her head swivelled round, "oh right, just take me home." They were still driving away from the arena, and Jungkook had just been doing laps of the block until she had spoken. He didn't oppose her command, and took the fastest route to her apartment block.

They parked in his usual place, but no one got out the car. It felt like something was unsaid between them; like there was an elephant in the back seat no one was addressing. Mi kept her head down, unbuckling her seat belt slowly but not standing to leave yet. The engine to the car turned off automatically, and both of them sat still.

"... you didn't have to do that." Jungkook reached for his phone out his pocket and placed it in the cup holders in the middle. "To start a fuss... it wasn't needed."

"What? Are you serious? They were throwing rubbish at me, so I stood up for myself!" Mi was trying incredibly hard to keep the lump in her throat from coming up and erupting with anger and wet tears, "they wer- they said things, horrible things to me."

He sighed, turning in his seat 90°. "I know they did, but that whole speech. People could take it the wrong way- if they think I'm dating you then there'll be a big sandal-"

Mi had never heard such bullshit before. "A scandal? That's what your worried about here? I DEFENDED MYSELF! I made a point, that it wasn't their business. How will that cause a fuss?" Her fingers curled at the blame put on to her.

"You said it doesn't matter who I flirt with. They'll think WE ARE FLIRTING NOW!" His hand smashed into the stirring wheel, "I could get in so much shit for that! For flirting with AN EMPLOYEE!"

"Are you saying we aren't?" Her words were no longer beckoning but soft. "Because last I checked, you were the one who wanted to do this- t-to be together."

"That's not what I'm saying! You're NOT listening to me! I can't date an someone in the team, the media will go crazy and fans will back lash! The whole company could go under, it's against the rules."

"YOUR THE BOSS JUNGKOOK!" Mi wanted to pull her own hair out, "YOU started this, YOU WANTED ME! YOU MAKE THE RULES, I THOUGHT YOU COULD CHANGE THAT!"

"AND I THOUGHT YOU WOULDNT EXPOSE US TO THE PUBLIC!" His voice growled with fury, "YOU-You basically told them we ARE flirting!"

"I don't see the problem, WE ARE JUNGKOOK!"

His fists clenched even tighter, "are you stupid, do you not understand what's happening? I COULD GET FIRED, FROM MY COMPANY AND BIGHIT. I can't date! I can't even be seen with another idol, so what makes you think a lowly employee is any different."

As soon as he said it, regret fill his heart. And the sight from Mi's broken face made his insides quiver.

"I-is that all I am?" Her fingers shook as they clutched one another. She felt for the car door handle and weakly pushed it open. "I'm just-just your employee. That's all I am..?"

Her shoes clattered on the hard floor as Mi tried to escape the car park. Jungkook shouted after her, jumping out his car and running, saying it wasn't meant 'like that'. But the elevator doors had already closed and he didn't have the building password. She was gone. And with a heavy heart he left too.

Mi-sun found herself outside her front door by the time she had awaken from her crying trance. Unlocking the door slowly, she shuffled into her dark home. Turning the light on wasn't on the radar to Mi, she just trotted up to her bed and threw her body under the covers. With out having to poke her head out, she felt around for the remote and turned on the tv.

'Next up, a story about heartbreak - the new film from director Mr sad boi!'

Mi shut her eyes tight and let the sad film ring through her ears. She didn't want to think about what had happened, or answer her phone that wouldn't stop ringing beside her. It rang and rang for several movies untill it came to a halt, which for some reason made Mi even more sadder. He had given up. And so she continued to watch several more films about breakups; to wallow in her sorrow with.

As her eighth film came to an end, a bing echoed from her side. 'Don't look at it. Don't look at it.' Was all she could say to herself. She was upset, no broke from his words. She needed time to herself.

But the temptation was too much, what if it was a text to say she had won a free pizza? Or someone important? So she grabbed the device and looked expectingly at the screen.

-message from grumpy gramps-

She opened it as quick as she could, her fingers stumbling to click the right buttons.

####

Grumpy gramps: I know it's late, but I need you here now.

Mi: it's 3am. I'm really not in the mood Yoongi.

Grumpy gramps: please, here. I really need you right now.

####

Mi had already sworn to herself that she wasn't going out today, for god sake it was past midnight. But Yoongi was there for her, and she respected him. If he really needed her, he did. So with a sad expression, Mi threw on a large coat over her pjs, grabber her keys and ran out the door.

No taxis were around this late, and the tube definitely wasn't working. Walking in the dark wasn't an option, so she did something she never thought she would need to do.

In a rush, she ran to the back of the car park and into the small security office where Gerard worked. He was the security for the building and well, every time he saw Mi he'd say the same creepy thing. 'You know, if you even need to get somewhere you can use my moped! It's only cost you a date with me.' His grinning face burnt into her brain as she took the spare key from his draw and sat on the vehicle.

It wasn't a motorbike, so it's not exactly dangerous. But Mi had never ridden a bicycle, let alone an electric one. The moped growled as it started, and as slowly as she could, she inched the bike out the car park and onto the empty streets of Seoul. Her eyes clung to the white lines on the road that the barley working street lamps lit up; now was not a good time to get lost.

It look twenty minutes longer than usual, but she arrived in one piece. The pure joy of her feet touching the ground humbled her as she locked up the bike and walked up to the doors. A light knock on the glass and immediately security were running to let her in; thank god the boys had told them she was allowed in at all times. The elevator was unlocked for her and she rose up to the top floor. But when she arrive, the room was completely dark.

"Yoongs?" She called out, walking through the kitchen and into the living room, "hello?"

The black hair boy popped out from behind a wall. His face was pale. No, paler than usual pale; and his eyes stared right at her. He just nodded, no greeting.

"Well... it's 3am, why did you text me to come over here?" The tiredness in her voice seeped out into a yawn, and as her eyes gazed over- she saw it.

The rest of the members crowded round him in a small circle. They all looked up at her, and then he did. Jungkook saw her instantly, and with tears streaming down his face, stood and ran towards her- enveloping Mi in a hug. Jungkook continued to cry into her shoulder, and all anger towards him vanished as she patted his back lightly. Nothing matter at this time anymore,

just him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 653 14
[ Book 2 ] Loving the monsters always ends badly for the humans. It's a rule...... -_-_-_-_-_-_- "You choose your death when you choose my mate! Were...
714K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
39.2K 1.5K 41
A taekook Indian story, hope you all will like it. Warning :- Don't hate me for making jungkook as a girl, it's just a fanfic and there won't be mu...
4.5K 692 16
✧.*✨️ 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ✨️˚✧.* ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ 💎 "𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩...