Without You - Niam Horayne

By Anonymous43

Niall Horan, famous member of One Direction, has been missing for almost a month. Without him, Liam is lost a... More

Chapter 1 - Missing Him
Chapter 2 - Pain and Crimson Pools
Chapter 3 - The Return
Chapter 4 - Bad Dreams and Repressing Memories
Chapter 5 - Confessions
Chapter 6 - The Interview
Chapter 8 - Back Into Routine
Chapter 9 - The Healing Process Begins
Chapter 10 - William
Chapter 11 - Scars
Chapter 12 - Visit #2
Chapter 13 - Vacation?
Chapter 14 - Teasing and Being Unpredictable
Chapter 15 - Second Guessing Love
Chapter 16 - Trust
Chapter 17 - You Are Not Worthless
Chapter 18 - A New Burden
Chapter 19 - I'll Race You
Chapter 20 - He's Back
Chapter 21 - Kissing In The Dark
Chapter 22 - The Scavenger Hunt
Chapter 23 - Not Again
Chapter 24 - The Room and The Hotel Key
Chapter 25 - William To The Rescue
Chapter 26 - Safe But Not Sound
Chapter 27 - The Aftermath Is Brutal Payne
Chapter 28 - Fix You, Break Me
Chapter 29 - What The Hell Have You Done?
Chapter 30 - Breaking The Reflection
Chapter 31 - The Failed Attempt
Chapter 32 - Love Me Senseless
Epilogue
~Side Note~
Other Work?

Chapter 7 - Returned Feelings

24.2K 694 182
By Anonymous43

Niall’s P.O.V.

            Damn him. Damn Liam. I was about to confess my love for him, but he cut me off and ran away before I could say anything. I just stood there, angry and frustrated. Are you kidding me? Now I would have to find another time to get him alone. I needed to tell him. I couldn’t stand this tension between us, especially after I saw his video.

            “Niall!” Zayn called from outside. I figured it was time to go, so I walked out of the dressing room.

            “You okay, Nialler?” He asked me when I was in the hall. I wiped my face.

            “It doesn’t matter,” I said, shaking my head and walking towards the exit.

            The car ride back to our flats was pretty quiet. Harry seemed mad a Louis, Liam wouldn’t look at me, and Zayn just seemed confused. I remained silent and just looked out the window.

            “Boys, we are going to management,” Paul said from the driver’s seat. I looked up to the others, and we all sighed and shook our heads. Liam looked angry.

            “I’m sorry guys, this is my fault,” he said, looking at his feet.

            “No, Liam, it’s fine,” Zayn said, “The interviewer was being awfully pushy,”

            I had to agree with that. When she asked about Liam’s bandages, that was a bit too far. I mean, really? Did she want him to do it again? I bit my lip in frustration and looked up to the other boys. Liam was still looking upset.

            “I shouldn’t have run out. It was immature. I’ll take the blame,” He said, mumbling on.

            “No, Liam,” Harry said, “Its fine,”

            “It’s not your fault,” Louis added.

            I didn’t say anything, because Liam was still not looking at me, or acknowledging my existence. We arrived at the management building a few minutes after Paul made the announcement. We all filed out of the car and inside, staying pretty quiet.

            One of our main managers came out and looked at Liam.

            “We need to talk to Liam alone first,” He said. We all glanced to Liam, who looked shaky and nervous. He walked inside the room obediently.

            “This is bullshit,” Louis said, running his hands through his hair.

            “It’ll be okay, Boo,” Harry soothed, although he seemed upset with Louis, which was strange. Louis didn’t calm down.

            “No!” He growled, “None of this is Liam’s fault. I don’t know why they are making such a big deal out of this. If Niall would just tell us where he went, then we would be fine!”

            I shrunk back, hurt by Louis’ words, but understanding them all the same. I was keeping them in the dark. But I had a good reason. If I told them where I was, the man from my nightmares would come back. I couldn’t have that. I wouldn’t let the man hurt them too.

Liam’s P.O.V.

            I walked into the office alone, and feeling pretty bad. My stomach was upset and I literally felt like vomiting.

            “Liam, have a seat,” It was Simon. I sat in the comfy chair and folded my hands in my lap, breathing deeply. “We watched the interview,” He said. I nodded. “It was live. Live television, Liam,”

            I swallowed.

            “Running out of an interview is unprofessional and shows weakness. The media is going to eat this up. We need to stay on the down low, okay? You can’t keep pulling these stupid little acts. This is serious. Media is already all over us because of the Niall incident, we don’t need them on your case too. Liam, are you even listening to me?”

            I looked up to him and nodded, absorbing what he had said.

            “Also, you need to keep those better covered,” He pointed at my bandages, “That needs to be kept under wraps. People can’t know about it. Understand?”

            I nodded again.

            “Good, alright, let in the other boys.”

            After the meeting, which was just one giant lecture, we were driven back to our flats. I rushed inside and ran into my room, wanting to disappear. I just wanted Niall, but I knew I could never have him. My heart ached, and so did my body. My mind wandered, coming up with a list of places where Niall could have gone for two months.

Niall’s P.O.V.

            I was lying in bed, smelling my duvet—that still smelled like Liam—and enjoying the relaxing sensation it had on me. Being home was amazing. I had never wanted to leave in the first place. It had just happened. I kept trying to repress the memories, but they kept sneaking back to me, whether that be in my nightmares, or my daydreams. I wanted to tell the others where I had been, trust me, I wanted to. But I couldn’t. I couldn’t. He said he would hunt them down and hurt them. I wouldn’t let him hurt the others like he had hurt me.

            I felt a surge of loneliness, and I decided that I needed to go talk to Liam. I needed to just say it. I sat up in my bed.

            “Liam, I love you too,” I said, testing out the words and practicing, “I love you, Liam,”

            Each time I said the words my heart fluttered. I could do this. After gathering up my courage--and laughing at myself for practicing saying I love you--I slipped on a jacket and walked outside, heading over to Liam’s flat. I didn’t bother to knock, I just walked right in. That’s what Liam and I always did at each other’s places. It was easier that way.

            “Liam!” I called out, “It’s Niall!”

            I waited a moment, and then heard footsteps upstairs. I glanced to the top of the steps and saw Liam standing there, wearing only his boxers and rubbing his eyes.

            “Sorry, I was asleep, Ni,” He said softly. My heart was pounding. Did he really have to be shirtless? That would make this harder.

            “It’s okay,” I said, “Can we talk?”

            Liam nodded sleepily and came down the steps, falling onto his couch and closing his eyes. “Talk away,” He said.

            I laughed at him, “Liam, are you that tired?”

            “Eh,” He said, sounding half asleep. After another moment, his breathing evened out and it seemed like he had fallen asleep. Maybe this wasn’t the right time to tell him. Maybe I should wait until later. I reached forward, running my hands through his short yet incredibly sexy hair, enjoying the feeling. He was defiantly asleep now. I leaned forward, not really sure of what I was doing, and pressed my lips to his temple, closing my eyes and putting as much love as I could into one kiss. After letting my lips linger, I pulled away. As I was about to leave, Liam’s eyes opened. “I’m not asleep,”

            My heart started pounding. Liam had been awake. Shit. He still didn’t sit up, or make any attempt to do anything, and I just stared at his amazing muscles hungrily.

            “You’re not talking Niall,” Liam said, his eyes still closed. I sighed.

            “Liam, I love you,”

Louis’ P.O.V.

            “Oh, c’mon Harry, what did I do?” I yelled, frustration getting the better of me. Harry was sitting on our bed, staring out the window, and I was standing in the doorway. He had his back to me, but I could tell he was crying. “Please, Hazza,” I begged, not moving still. Harry’s shoulders shook slightly as another sob wracked his body. I walked towards him now, my heart breaking seeing him like this. “Just tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it,” I said, determined to fix this fight before anything became of it.

            “No, Louis,” Harry spat as tears cascaded down his cheeks. Ouch, okay, that stung.

            “Harry, please, what did I do wrong?” I begged him to tell me. I literally had no idea what I did. One moment we were fine, and the next he stomped off as I got a picture with a fan.

            “You want to know Louis, do you?” He yelled.

            “Yes,” I said softly.

            “Every time a fan comes around us, you push me away and act like I don’t exist. Hell, you don’t even look at me. I understand that we aren’t public with our relationship, but you don’t have to ignore me completely! And then when the fans ask about Larry Stylinson you yell at them. People are afraid of you Louis. Why can’t you just joke around about it like you used to?”

            I didn’t know Harry felt like this. I thought he was okay with our relationship in public. Okay, maybe I was a bit harsh around the fans, but never intentionally.

            “Hazza, look, I don’t mean to do that. I’m just worried that the fans will see, and management will force us apart. I couldn’t live without you Harry. I couldn’t. You saw how Liam was? I would be ten times worse. Harry, you are my light. You are my everything.” I insisted, putting my hand into his curls a bit nervously. Harry wailed again and fell into my arms. I wrapped him up and held him close.

            “Really?” He asked.

            “Harry Styles, I love you,” I said sternly, “I would never lie to you. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I promise, I won’t do it again,”

            I let Harry cry in my arms a little longer, before wiping his face and pressing my lips to his.

            “I love you,” He said.

            “I love you too,”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 990 40
The world truly seems to be against Louis Tomlinson. After leaving one direction his life seemed to go to shit. Any thing that could go wrong has. At...
45.9K 1.8K 34
Louis is lost, stumbling in the dark with his empty heart. Then he meets Harry under the stars. Can he help Louis find his back home? Trigger warnings
107K 1.6K 15
After The Kind Niall Helps Liam's Broken Heart In More Than One Way Liam Starts To Feel Different And Niall Notices It. But All They Both Have To Do...
2.7K 79 15
Niall loves Liam. But Liam really isn't sure if he loves Niall, he thinks he loves him but he really isn't sure. What is sure is that Zayn has a BIG...