My heart wants only you (Comp...

By ramyapa

A storm made kong shut himself. will Arthit presence change him? Main characters are belong to sotus Novel, p... More

Prologue - 1
Prologue 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 4

1.5K 119 16
By ramyapa

At the Hospital::

"Ok kongpop, today is your last session with me, from next week you will be seeing doctor Cassie" Beam informed kong who nodded his head and put his files inside his back bag.

"Thank you doctor" kong thanked him and stood from his chair. "Kongpop, how many times I told you to call me P'beam, And you need to come with your parents for my sister marriage, ok?" Beam asked in hope before kong leaves. "Hmm... I ... I will try doctor" kong said and walked out to meet his father who is waiting for him.

After kong leaves beam sighed in sadness, it's been 2 months since he start a session to findout kong trauma, but to his avail disappointment not a single sentence leave from kongpop mouth about the latter kidnapping nor his worry. He released another tired sigh when his mom with his sister(Tia) entered his cabin without a knock.

"Is it true that you are abandoning us after my marriage?" Beam sister asked at the verge of tears. Beam glanced at his mom who smiled sheepishly. "No! I am just leaving to do my masters in states" beam corrected his sister.

"No! You are lying! Then when will you come back?" Tia asked him. Beam silence is enough for his sister to understand it will not be soon. "Is it because of P'forth? He got engaged and going to marry her in a month right! Why are you leaving us for him?" Beam sister start to tear up in sadness.

Beam went and hugged her, he rubbed her back to smooth her "Tia, I am not leaving you guys, I will be back for sure but I don't know when? I need some time alone, far away from him otherwise I will do something bad to myself, please understand me! You can visit me anytime you want" beam comforted her with his reasons. Beam sister nodded her head and hugged beam tightly.

Kong home::: After 4months

Kong entered his father office room after a knock, clenching the paper to his chest he asked his dad permission "Dad, Shall.. Shall I choose my bachelor in states?" Kong stuttered in nervous.

Kong father got shocked "kong, Why you want to go there? You can do here Son! Don't you want to be with us and your friend Aim who is waiting for you to go with him college?" David asked kong who shook his head.

"I.....want to do there dad——..." kong was cut by David. "How?!! Tell me kong, how will you go there alone? Why are you running away instead of talking to us? It's a third psychiatric for you! Why are you not opening up to anyone?? Tell me did you do something wrong? Or worse are you covering up for anyone?!" David raised his voice at kong.

Kong soon find it difficult to breathe, Mia who was outside the door heard everything and rushed inside to calm kong. She enveloped kong in her embrace and calmed him "it's ok kong, it's dad! It's dad only, Relax baby take a deep breathe". Kong did it as Mia told. After that incident kong find himself breathless whenever someone raised their voice at him or heard any gun shot sound.

David got worried and rushed to them. Mia throws her death glare to her husband. "Sorry son, I am really sorry, forgive dad if you want you can do it there kong, we will come with you" David said for kong to look Mia. Kong eyes were empty without any emotions but as his mother Mia knows what kong wants "But kong, how will you survive there alone?" Mia asked in worry.

"Doctor" kong answered her causing both parents to get confuse. "Doctor?! What doctor?" Mia asked to kong who replied "Doctor beam is there, I asked him already through message, he said I can come and stay with him, I will look into the college near his stay" kong answer made them relax.

Both accepted and send kong to states after a month. Beam's mother assured them that her son will take care of him good. The years start to run fast, every vacation kong family went there to spend time with kong while in beam case he didn't allow his Mom and sister to visit him for a year.

Beam was so sad and got himself drunk, he wasted himself in drinks to forget forth and got bad health because of that, that's why he didn't allow for his family to visit him. Even after kong presence in his life he didn't change but got himself more drunk but one day when kong addressed beam as P'beam he start to change.

He start to feel comfortable around kong, he start to treat kong like his own brother, instead of treating his trauma he allowed kong to his comfort. Kong didn't react much to beam closeness but beam was glad atleast kong didn't avoid him.

whenever Beam wants to talk with someone especially about forth he goes to kong and talked about him. Kong never questioned beam nor comforted him during his talks, after his pour out with kong beam stopped his drinking habit.

Kong decided to do his masters too, David was not happy about kong decision but beam and Mia persuaded him. Now kong is doing his final year in masters while beam is working in a hospital. They both decided to return home once after kong graduation before their parents showed up to drag them away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 years later:::

"Kong, I will wait for the remaining luggage, you go and look for our parents" beam ordered him while pushing the luggage to kong who took it and walked towards the exit. kong and beam both landed few minutes ago in Thailand.

Kong plugged his earphones to his phones, it's his way to avoid talking with others he rarely talk with others until it completely necessary. He always wear headphones to avoid hearing others calling him. Like habit  he wears his ear phones on his ears and walked towards the waiting area.

Suddenly his phone ringed it's Beam, calling him to ask about a luggage details. After finishing the call when kong lowered his eyes to packet his phone, two people who were running inside pushing everyone on their way pushed kong also.

Kongpop got startled and when he was about to hit his head on a pillar next to him, a strong one arm wrapped around his waist and hold him tight. Kong opened his eyes to see the pillar was mere inch away from him, gulping he glanced down when he feel something tighten around him.

His eyes goes wide seeing someone arm on him. Arthit pulled kong with his single arm while his other hand busy keeping his bag. He examined kong face and released a glad sigh "Are you okay? That idiots!!!" Arthit asked in worry while cursing the persons who were runs on kong.

Not hearing any answer from kong Arthit himself checked kong forehead by lifting kong blocks. This is the first time after more than 6 years kong allowing someone to touch him without a flinch. Kong allow his parents and beam family to hug him other than them he never allow anyone to even hold his hand.

He never made friends, he always spend his time alone or with beam or with the kids in beam hospital. Arthit removed kong earphones and asked again "you are okay right?". The sweet voice echoed in kong ears. Kong nodded his head slowly. "Arthit!!" Someone called Arthit grabbing his attention.

"Ok I have to go, be careful" Arthit warned him in his kind voice and runs towards someone. Kong eyes followed Arthit until the latter leaves out of his sight. He got startled when someone touched his shoulders "it's me!! Relax" beam said while arranging the luggage.

"You ok?" Beam asked after noticing kong distracted face. "Hmm" kong hummed with a simple smile. Both arrived outside to get enveloped in a bear hug by their family. Kong greeted beam family and also received a warm hug from them also.

After a week:::

"Kong when will you come to the office?" David asked for Mia to slap his arm. "I got him after 6 years don't take him away from me again this soon!" Mia growled at David who raised his eyebrows "Mia, I am not pressuring him".

"About that dad....." kong hesitated for David to sigh "what now?" Kong dad asked him while Mia smiled assuringly. "Dad, I don't want to work under you, I want to work under someone else for 6 months" kong told.

"why? You don't want to work under me? Are you still uncomfortable?" David asked with a sad smile.

Mia explained to him "No David! It's not kong decision, it's Beam, he already spoked to me, he said it will help kong to adopt to the environment and get together with people, and during that 6 months he will stay with beam". David nodded his head without saying another word.

Night time, Mia asked "Are you sad David?". David shake his head "No! Just disappointed, you know right how much I waited for this moment, I want to spend some alone time with our son like old times that's why I asked him when will he come to the office? but I guess I have to wait some more" David snuggled on his wife chest with a bitter smile.

"David, it's not only about us, Kong is still avoiding people. He needs to interact with others lot to come out of his shell otherwise how will he manage the company? just look a nice man from your company to handle him" Mia comforted David while playing with his hair. David nodded his head and smiled after a thought of an guy who will be perfect for kong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beam home:::

"So you are going to stay with kong?" Beam mom(Nisha) asked him while Beam feed Gun(his sister son) a 5 year old. "Yes but No, kong just going to be with me for 6 months, he is starting his job in his company where he need to talk with different people, as his personal doctor I want to be with him as a support" beam replied with a suspicious eyes towards his mother.

After some moments Nisha called "Beam, Are you by chance love kong?" Nisha asked in hope. "Mom, how many times I have to say this, No! a big No!!! I think of him as my brother" Beam answered her annoyingly.

"Then from tomorrow, meet someone and fall in love or just marry the person I choose" Nisha told firmly to Beam who sighed and ruffled Gun hair "Gun, will you go and call your Mom for me?" Beam send Gun out of the hall and stared Nisha sternly.

"Sorry Mom but I can't, I already told you I don't need anyone! Anyone Mom" Beam words irritated Nisha who burst out at Beam "How long are you gonna keep that boy in your heart? He is already forbidden Beam!! He already got married and have a child! Don't you want to give a second chance to your life?".

Beam stood from his chair and walked to his room without answering Nisha "I am sorry Mom" That's was all he said before claimed the stairs. Nisha closed her eyes to control her tears.

In Office::::

As usual kong wears his head phone and walked inside the building, last night after office hours he came with his father to check his working place and memorised the route to his desk so he didn't spare any glance to others. He walked straight to his desk and made himself comfortable.

He not even once lift his head to acknowledge the entry of others. Suddenly he was called by his colleague. He lift his face while wearing his specs. "You are the new one right?" The guy questioned him annoyingly. Kong nodded his head and glanced around to see 3 more people who were throwing a curious looks towards him with a smile.

"You are wanted by our head" he said and went back to his seat while kong walked towards the head cabin. He knocked the door before entering but stopped in the middle in surprise. Arthit didn't lift his head while instructing kong what are all the duties he has to do. After the instructions Arthit lift his face to greet kong "welcome—-.... wait!?? It's you! The one I helped in the airport!"

Kong nodded his head with a smile, the smile which he shown to anyone in this 6 years. Arthit also smiled  back with a dimple.

###############

Happy reading and thanks for voting..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 13.7K 33
There is a mystery surrounding Kong that Arthit can't manage to figure out. Hopefully, he can solve the puzzle before it is too late. *All characters...
215K 11.5K 32
Arthit let Kongpob walk out of his life three years ago in the cheer hall where it all began, coming to a full circle. So, how do they move on from...
93.4K 5.8K 14
When Arthit's university junior, and self proclaimed rival, Kongpob rescues Arthit from an overly eager coworker with a crush, their relationship bec...
60.6K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...