MHA/ BNHA Preferences and One...

Bởi fandomjoiner

Characters for preferences: Mina Ashido Tsuyu Asui Denki Kaminari Eijiro Kirishima Kyoka Jiro Hanta Sero Shot... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Requests (Open)
Preferences
How You First Met
Who You're Related To, Looks, and Personality
Quirks, Hero Costume, and Name
First Date
Favorite Movie Genre
Secrets Part One
Secrets Part Two
Favorite Thing About You
Favorite Thing About Them
Nicknames
First I Love You
First Kiss
Kisses
When They're Jealous
When You're Jealous
What They Steal From You
What You Steal From Them
Cuddles
Mineta
Crying
PDA
Breakups
How They Are
How You Are
Making Up
Sports Festival
Kids
Family
Marriage Part One
Marriage Part Two
Costumes
Your Nightmares
Their Nightmares
Period
Songs
Alone
Birthdays Part One
Birthdays Part Two
Changing
Bullying
Villain
Their Injuries
Your Injuries
Defending
Their Embarrasing Moment
💉Himiko Toga💉 Catch Up Part 1/3
💉Himiko Toga💉 Catch Up Part 2/3
💉Himiko Toga💉 Catch Up Part 3/3
Baby
Pregnant
Best Friend
Holidays
🐙Mezo Shoji🐙 Catch Up Part 1/3
🐙Mezo Shoji🐙 Catch Up Part 2/3
🐙Mezo Shoji🐙 Catch Up Part 3/3
Hickeys
Promise Ring
Clothes
Jealous
They Hurt You
Cheating
Oneshots
Brownies
My Princess
Spoopy Day
Family
Someone There
Baby With a Gun
Favorite Boys
Photos
Traitor
Together
Christmas Madness
Uncle Shota
Awkward Comfort
Author Notes
Happy Squeals
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Pride
Delay
Thank You
Shoji?
Hello

Confessions

6K 80 16
Bởi fandomjoiner

Preference: Who confessed and how

A/N: You are in 1-A for all of the characters and training to be a hero and Dabi is aged down to 20 like Tomura.

👾Mina Ashido👾

You did. Other girls in my class told me that Mina liked me so I decided to ask her out before I lost my confidence. "Oi, Mina!" I called. "You're going out with me." Okay, maybe it was an order. Mina looked over at me and I struggled not to laugh at the blush that changed her entire face from pink to a dark red. "Okay," she muttered as she covered her face with her hands.

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

She did. I was arguing with Midoriya about who the best pro hero was. "It's obviously All Might," he said. "No Eraser Head," I argued. "All Might is beca-" "Hey, (Y/N), kero," Tsuyu cut him off. "Are you free tomorrow?" " Umm, yeah, why?" I asked. "Would you like to go on a date tomorrow, kero?" I smiled and nodded.

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

He did. All day Kaminari had been using cheesy pick up lines on me. The two of us were walking out of school. "Crap," I heard Kami muttered under his breath. I turned and saw him starting at his phone. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Something's wrong with my phone." "What is it? Maybe I can help." "It's just," he sighed, "your number isn't in it." That was the one. I started to giggle. "Well, are you gonna help?" he asked seriously. My giggle turned into a loud laugh as he held his phone out to me. "I'm serous. I need to take you out on a date." The laughter stopped immediately. "Really?" I asked. "Yes now put your number in," he replied. I typed my number into his phone. "There, it's fixed," I told him. "Details later." He nodded. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked away. Once I turned the corner I heard cheering and feet hitting the ground like someone was jumping.

🏔Eijiro Kirishima🏔

He did. I sat on the roof as I ate lunch. "Amajiki? What are you doing up here?" A voice asked. I turned and saw Kirishima standing beside me. "Oh, I, uh, I don't r-really like being around a lot of o-other people," I replied. "Are you okay? You're really red," Kiri pointed out. I looked down at my lap and blushed more. "Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine," I answered. Kirishima sat down next to me. "W-What are y-you d-doing?" " I'm having lunch with you," he answered. "It wouldn't be very manly if I left you all alone." "O-Oh, th-thanks." Kirishima smiled a large shark toothed smiled before he began to eat. "I wanted to ask you something," Kirishima said. I nodded and he continued. "Would you want to go on a date with me?" I looked at him confused. "W-Why m-me?" I asked. "Well you're cute, smart, nice..." He continued to compliment me and I hid my face in his shoulder. "I-I'll go o-on a d-date with y-you," I muttered. "J-Just s-stop."

🎧Kyoka Jiro🎧

You did. "Use the lines!" Denki whisper shouted at me as I stared at Jiro. "Denki, I love you, but do you really think I have enough confidence for that?" I asked. "Go!" He pushed me towards Jiro and I glared at him. "Hey, Jiro." "Hey," she greeted. I looked at Denki and turned back to her. "Um, I could make to you queen of everything you see," I said. "Is that a Twenty One Pilots pick up line?" she asked. "Yeah and this is probably the last time I take advice from Denki," I replied. She laughed a little. "I actually came over her to see if you wanted to go out with me." "Sure." (Sorry I didn't really know what to do for her and I found the line and thought it was cute.)

🕸Hanta Sero🕸

He did. Aizawa was asleep on the floor in his sleeping bag. "Will you go away?!" Bakugo yelled. I was sitting on Bakugo's desk ignoring Iida as he chopped the air and called me disrespectful. I felt someone looking at me and turned to see Sero glaring at me and Bakugo. 'Weird.' I thought. "Iida shut up," I groaned as he kept going. "(Y/L/N)! That is very rude!" "Iida," I said sweetly, "I'm about to slap the shit out of you." I paused and yelled, "It's a desk!" Iida gave up and walked back to his desk. "So, Kat, how's-" "Don't call me that!" he yelled. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I hopped off his desk and walked over to mine and looked at Iida as I made a big show of sitting in the actual seat. I heard a chuckle from behind me and turned to see Sero standing behind my seat. "Hey, Spidey, what's up?" "Oh, uh, I was just going to ask if you wanted to go out on a date," he said. "Sure," I replied. "Wait, really?" I nodded. Sero sighed. "Good, I thought you liked Bakugo." "Ew, no!" Bakugo and I shouted at the same time.

🔥Shoto Todoroki❄

He did. I was walking with the Bakusquad to lunch and was suddenly grabbed. I let out a squeak as I was pulled down the hall. "Oi, Icy-Hot!" Bakugo shouted. "What the hell are you doing?" Todoroki didn't answer. "Todo, what are you doing?" I asked. "Borrowing you," he answered. He stopped for a minute and moved his hand to mine before continuing to walk. We went to the roof and he sat down. "Sit." He pointed the spot next to him. He pulled out a lunch. "I need to get a-" I cut myself off when Todoroki placed the lunch in my lap before pulling out another. "Thanks." He nodded. It was quiet so I started to talk. "(Y/N)," Todoroki cut me off. "Oh, sorry." "It's fine," he said. "I think it's cute." I blushed. "I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a date." I choked on air. "What?" "Do you want to go on a date?" he asked. "Yeah, sure," I replied surprised. He looked at me with his eyebrows raised as if too say 'well?'. "What?" I asked. "Keep talking. I was listening." 'Then why'd you cut me off to ask me out?' I thought. 'I'm not complaining but still.'

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

He did. Instead of going to the cafeteria, I went to the music room. (I don't know if the school has a music class so we're gonna pretend they do.) I grabbed my guitar and started to play and sing. (This is the song I was listening to so... yeah)

"Hey, extra," a voice spoke from the doorway. "That wasn't bad." I turned and saw Bakugo. He was looking down at his feet. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I didn't see you at lunch so I thought you'd be here." "You came to check on me? That's sweet," I said. "I'm not sweet!" Bakugo yelled. I giggled and pulled a chair over to my side and pat it. "Sit." He looked at me and walked over. "Are you gonna eat?" he asked as he pulled out a lunch. "I don't usually eat lunch," I told him. He pushed his lunch closer to me. "You gotta eat something," he said. " I'm okay." I pushed the lunch back over to him. "If you don't eat now I'll have to take you somewhere after school." "You mean like a date?" He nodded and then looked away with a scowl. "Well looks like you're taking me on a date."

🌳Izuku Midoriya🌳

You did. "Surgery?!" Iida, Ururaka, Tsuyu, Mineta, and I yelled. After his battle with Todoroki, Midoriya was really hurt and had to go through surgery. Recovery Girl started to push us out so I did what I originally came here to do. "Hey, Midoriya!" I called over my shoulder. "Do you wanna go out after the Sports Festival?" " Um, y-yes, " he stuttered with a blush covering his face. "Great!" (Didn't really know what to put for him)

🗡Momo Yaoyorozu🗡

She did. "Neito, for once in your life shut up!" I yelled. I sat with my cousin and his friends during lunch and I was getting sick of him insulting my class. Neito scoffed and continued. I got up and walked away. I was going to leave the cafeteria but caught sight of a familiar ponytail. "Hey, Momo," I called. "Hey, (Y/N), come sit," Momo said while patting the seat next to her. "Thanks." "What do you need?" she asked. "Well I got sick of Neito so I was going to leave but saw you and decided not to," I told her. "Also, I've been meaning to ask you if I could know more about your Quirk. It's really cool and I'd like to use it." "Maybe I could tell you about my Quirk during a date?" she suggested. I smiled. "That'd be great."

🐦Fumikage Tokoyami🐦

You did. "Hey, Toko!" "(Y/L/N)," Tokoyami greeted. "How are you?" "Good, what about you?" I asked. "I'm fine." We started a conversation and I decided it was time. "Um, Tokoyami?" "Yes?" "Are you busy tomorrow?" I asked. He shook his head. "Then would you want to go on a date with me?" We were both blushing as he nodded his head. I smiled brightly and hugged him. (I didn't know what to put for him)

🐈Hitoshi Shinso🐈

He did. I was waiting outside of Shinso's class for him. We usually walked home together before we had to split and go in opposite directions. "Let's go," I heard his tired voice say. We started walking but it's was unusually silent. Hitoshi didn't talk much but he would talk about anything with me. Right now I was talking and he was only nodding along. "Are you mad at me?" I asked. He shook his head. "Then why aren't you speaking to me?" He just shrugged. "There has to be something." He was quiet. "Fine." I sped up and tried to leave him behind. "Wait!" He sped up too. "What are you doing?" " I'm walking away because you seem to not want to be around me, " I answered. "That's not it." He grabbed my arm and I slowed down. "I was just trying to figure out how to ask you on a date." I flicked his forehead twice. "What was that for?" he asked. "The first was for not telling me that and the second was for taking so damn long."

🦋Tamaki Amajiki🦋

You did. You were on your way to your next lesson and saw Amajiki going to class with a blue-haired girl. "Amajiki, wait up!" I called. He turned around and waited for me. Once I was close enough he grabbed onto me and started walking again while squeezing me as a stress ball. "Is this the girl you were talking about?" the girl asked. He nodded and squeezed more. "This is it," I choked out as it got harder to breathe. "And I didn't even get to go on a date with you." The boy froze and the female beside him started to squeal. "Yes!" She cheered. Other students were staring at the three of us. I wasn't surprised, one of us was still be strangled, one was a shaking statue, and one was jumping around like she won the lottery. "Oh this is great!" The girl pulled me from Tamaki's grasp and I sucked in a huge breath as he retreated to the nearest wall. "He said he really liked you and and you two are going on a date!" "He hasn't said yes yet and I technically didn't ask," I pointed out. 'Who's this girl?' I wondered. "Jiki, are you okay?" I asked as I walked over to him. He shook his head. "Did I embarrass you?" He nodded and I hugged him. "I'm sorry, but, if you want, we could go out. Do you want to?" He nodded and returned the hug. "Okay, shifting topics. We have to go because we have less then a minute to get to our classes."

🔥Dabi🔥

He did. "Tenko what the hell were you thinking?!" I shouted. "I told you to stop calling me that!" the blue-haired villain yelled back. "Why shouldn't I, it's your fucking name!" "Not anymore!" I sighed. "I don't know why you're so mad," my older brother mumbled. "It's not like you liked him." "Seriously?!" I screeched. "I'm not mad about you kidnapping Bakugo! I'm mad that I have to move to a dorm." I know you're probably thinking that I'm a villain but I'm not. I got taken in by All For One with my brother. He gave up on his dream to be a hero but I didn't. I went to UA and was excited to be a hero, even if it meant I had to fight my brother. "I wouldn't be as angry if I wasn't risking my entire future by being here so we can stay together." With that I walked to my room. I paced around my room and scratched angrily at my neck. It was a bad habit I had picked up from my brother but I couldn't help it. "Will you stop it," a voice said. I turned and saw Dabi standing in the doorway. "I'll do what I want," I said. I continued to scratch though I tried not to. He walked over and roughly pulled my hands from my neck. "I said stop." He held my wrists in his hands tightly. He glared at me and I glared back. "You're an asshole," I muttered. "And you're childish," he retorted. I looked away angrily. He grabbed my hand and started to walk away. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm taking you out." "I hope you mean on a date," I joked. "I'm questioning it now."

🤍Tomura Shigaraki🤍

You did. I appeared in the bar and threw my bag down. I walked behind the bar and grabbed a half empty bottle of whiskey. I grabbed my bag again and started to walk to my room. Someone cleared their throat and I turned and saw Shigaraki. He tapped his glass and I got the hint. I filled his glass and walked off to my room. I quickly finished my homework and the whiskey before going back to the bar. Kurogiri stood behind the bar and Shigaraki complained about how hard it is to plan All Might's death. "You know what? You need a break," I said. I walked up to Shigaraki and wrapped an arm around his shoulders as he opened his mouth to refuse. "C'mon Shiggy," I whined. "Act your age and take a break from trying to kill All Might." "But-" "No buts!" I interrupted. "Kurogiri, hand me that bottle. Shiggy come with me. We're getting drunk since it's not a school day tomorrow!"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

568K 6.9K 126
Hello! Welcome to this scenario book! This book has a no gender reader but is aimed more for feminine peeps unless said otherwise! I do not own any o...
3K 77 26
Hello~ In this book I will write down MHA/BNHA X reader OneShots and scenarios Characters: - Izuku Midoriya - Katsuki Bakugou - Eijiro Kirishima ...
132K 1.6K 59
^what the tittle says. this is a female reader only srry dudes
813K 24.5K 148
[BEING REWRITTEN] You and your twin brother, Katsuki Bakugou, have been close your whole life. Even through you two were close, you've always been ho...